Join us for #ClubMJJC Party on MJJCommunity Chat

Re: Join us for #Michael Friday Tonight Only on MJJC-NOW

I was about to check those out, but they're both being hacked.

Hacked??? I'm on there as well as 15 others - what do you mean hacked.

I am live again on MJJC Radio tonight guys if any of you fancy joining us for a good old knees up MJ style from 8pm GMT / 3pm ET - see you there ;)

10959010_681970468579280_1728047491511765974_n.jpg

I'm live across the nation on MJJCommunity Radio this evening spinning some awesome MJ tunes and mixes from 8pm GMT 3pm EST - see you there >> www.mjjcommunity.com/now #MJJCRadio #ClubFriday

#ClubMJJCFriday party has just kicked off - join us for some awesome MJ music / chat and party atmosphere > www.mjjcommunity.com/now

Thank you Gaz for a wonderful evening/night with awesome remixes and stories! :heart: Didn't get much sleep hahaha but it was worth it!! :) Have a wonderful weekend! #MJJCFam

Just want to add my thanks for a really great time for last night's party! Looking forward to the next one!

Re: Join us for #ClubMJJCFriday Party Every Friday on MJJCommunity Chat

I'm live spinning some cool tunes in our chat room pop along for some fun with other fans www.mjjcommunity.com/chat

Can't get in :(

Fancy some chat fun and awesome MJ tunes with fellow MJ fans? - #ClubMJJCFriday is about to get going >> www.mjjcommunity.com/chat

fridaybanner4.jpg

That was fun after a depressing week. Such a pleasure to discuss Michael and his work with people while listening to great music. :)

Sorry I missed the Wednesday night party-I just saw the Twitter/Facebook feeds on the forum and realized it was tonight-and that you play 70s and 80s music-which I love. Popped over and was too late, but I'll try to set myself a reminder for next week! :)

Join us NOW for #ClubMJJCFriday with DJ Bitch :punk:

Come join us guys 8pm GMT - till late

Be great to see some of the forum members over there too :) >> www.mjjcommunity.com/chat

fridaybanner4.jpg

Darn-missed it. If we have one next week, any chance of announcing it a day or two earlier? Will try to make a point of being off, if I can!

We're LIVE now on #MJJCchat :clap:

It's Friday and that means ONE thing! Rocking the night away on the coolest #MJTunes while catching up with the #MJJCFam

See you there!

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/chat

:clap: :dancin: :cheers: :clapping: :woohoo:

Back