Michael Jackson Toy Figures

kevin_1990

Proud Member
I Just bought 2 off ebay one from the black and white music video i had this figure when i was a kid but my brother and cousin destroyed it not by mistake they took it's arms head and legs off cause they thought it was funny ****s lol anyway i started looking to buy it again i looked on amazon and people were selling the exact same figure for like £99 i managed to get it off ebay for £20 though also got a thriller figure too.

call me a big kid but i cant wait till they come to i play with them lol

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

20150226_112656_zpsozbmkwew.jpg its still in the box not open i noticed on ebay people were selling it for 100's of pounds which i doubt it is worth and there just being stupid and hoping some idiot buys it or am i wrong.

how much is this toy worth cause if its value isent that much i cant wait to play with it lol but if its worth alot i would rather sell it on and buy one of the better dolls like the hot toys one.

HIStoric;4077331 said:
I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE :bugeyed

so do i lol that's why im looking to see if i can sell this doll on for any decent profit to buy that doll but by the looks of it by the rearsh i have done the doll i bought is only worth £39 ($60)

I wish Neca Toys would get the rights to make Mj figures. Their figures are top notch and would create excellent recreations.

The Bandai Smooth Criminal is ok, I guess. And the sideshow collectible ones of Bad/Thriller (or whoever makes it) are great, but too pricey.

I need a Bad Tour figure!

kevin_1990;4076929 said:
I Just bought 2 off ebay one from the black and white music video i had this figure when i was a kid but my brother and cousin destroyed it not by mistake they took it's arms head and legs off cause they thought it was funny ****s lol anyway i started looking to buy it again i looked on amazon and people were selling the exact same figure for like £99 i managed to get it off ebay for £20 though also got a thriller figure too.

call me a big kid but i cant wait till they come to i play with them lol

$_57.JPG

I just got the same BOW doll haha! got it for 30 on an irish adverts site. Box was damaged but didnt care I always wanted one as a kid and now I got one!

I think these dolls are so cool. Especially the thriller one that comes with multiple hands, 2 jackets and 2 faces!

I was familiar with these dolls back in the 80s but had no idea they were still making them until I saw Blanket with a Black and White doll at the memorial.

Some of them are little works of art now. Not like the ones I remember.

ill post pictures as soon as i get them also bought one more hot toys figure nothing to do with michael jackson but it was so cool sweeney todd the demon barber of fleet street hot toys figure.

I just got the same BOW doll haha! got it for 30 on an irish adverts site. Box was damaged but didnt care I always wanted one as a kid and now I got one!

yes there really nice toys when i was a kid i got the same doll but it was the singing one but my brother and cousin destroyed it just out of badness and there were older than me to so its not like they were younger and didnt know what they were doing.

anyway thats history now i managed to get the same figure for 20 but its no the singing one.

Yes a smooth Criminal hot toys figure would be amazing but no doubt its price tag will be as high as the Bad figure i would also like to see a 'The Way You Make Me Feel' figure i loved that costume as a kid still do!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SmoothCriminal?src=hash">#SmoothCriminal</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/michaeljackson">@michaeljackson</a> <a href="http://t.co/CbZ9r577OZ">pic.twitter.com/CbZ9r577OZ</a></p>&mdash; AemKaeJun (@Jujujunior) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jujujunior/status/575327165752963072">March 10, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Beat it figure is the cheapest hot toys figure i have found even thats not far under 200 pounds

my thriller hot toys figure came to day made my day i wasent expecting it to be here untill atleast friday at the earliest anyone made my day as im just back from court and a witness/victum and it didnt turn out aswell as i would have liked anyway wont go into that but this sure has turned a bad day into a great day.

here's some pictures

1_zpsturhss2n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2_zpsnvfeslfz.jpg

3_zpss7lk1mkq.jpg

4_zps9z1fqfkh.jpg

5_zpsmcwyrvwk.jpg

6_zpsizowves2.jpg

7_zps67we9itk.jpg

What do you think guys ?

I need a Bad Tour figure in my life.
They NEED to hook up with Neca or McFarlane toys to make MJ figures. They are the best at this stuff. Sideshow's figures are more so doll-like with the removable clothing. Great, but I'd prefer the ultra detailed figures of Neca.

My MJ collection.
All from Hot Toys, except for the Speed Demon head which I made myself and the Thriller werewolf figure which was made by Kuzeh.
14989045752_588e640cde_b.jpg

Honestly, I'd get a kick out of seeing a figure of Michael as The Mayor from Ghosts. lol

Back