If you could meet Michael in a chosen era?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
I think this is a tough question to answer....
If you could meet Michael in 1 particular era which would you choose -

Little Michael (Jackson 5)
Teenage Michael (Jacksons)
Off the Wall
Thriller
Bad
Dangerous
History
Invincible
2003-2008
TII - 2009

it is a tough question but since Bad is my favorite Album i would probably say the bad era. 2003-2008 2009 could have been a bad period to meet him due to what he was going through but still it would have been great to meet him then too and even better if i could do something to help him.

I would go back in time and persuade him to retire after Invincible. He had already shown the world he was the greatest ever, he had nothing to prove and i wish he had gotten the chance to raise his children through to adulthood.

Off topic, i had a very vivid dream last night that Michael was at the Brit Awards and he was wearing the United We Stand jacket.

I've always imagined meeting him at the 1989 Soul Train Awards, so Bad era. :yes:

If I could meet MJ in any era, I'd go back in time to the Dangerous era, just so I could warn MJ about what may lay ahead, and then I'd beat the shit outta that little punk Jordy and tell his money grubbing father to beat it. :D

I would go for the Bad era, but I'm gonna go for the time during the Invincible era and warn Michael about the dangers coming to him like Mottola trying to screw him off the album promotion, Bashir filming a damning documentary that would editly slander him and not to mention Sneddon would pull off another attempt to destroy his life with the latest m********** conspiracy plotted by the damned Arvizo's.

Dangerous. I wouldn't have stopped fawning though and trying to tap into that genius.

No offense but I don't like the idea of dividing his life like that as if each musical era is a different person that I should prefer to meet. That being said, meeting Michael was always my dream that now I won't be able to fulfill. If Michael was alive, I would have loved to meet his present time self and in my head, when I still kid myself with the idea of meeting him, the image I have is from his last years. The person who lived through all the good things and the bad things that Michael Jackson been through, his trials and tribulations and could talk about all musical eras.

Any time, it just would have been the greatest moment ever. I love bad era, and I always wished I could have seen the 80s so maybe then but just any, gutted I never got the chance.

Thinking on what a couple of people have said though, about warning him about things, I was thinking about that a few days ago. About how I wish someone could have gone back and warned him, then I wondered what the HIStory album would have been like, if the whole chandler thing never happened. Would be interesting to see what turn it would have taken

Definitely some where between the Bad era to the HIStory era. But mostly I would have L.O.V.E it to have been either the Bad or Dangerous era. That way I would have warn him about what will happen to him in August of 93. So he could avoid of ever meeting the Chandlers. Meeting him was my most biggest dream ever. Especially meeting him at Neverland. Which had been my dream place. Ever since I first saw it on the night of the Oprah interview. Back on February 10th 1993. But thanks to all the evil horrible people that came in to his life. That never happen to me.:( :boohoo It really makes me wonder how different everything would have been. If no evil people came in to his life. And everything would still be like. Or almost how it was for him. Back during MJ mania of the mid 80s. It was such a great time then. That way we still might have him now.:(

Probably Dangerous era. Dangerous was when he seemed most happy, when he truly accepted his purpose on earth and who he wanted to be spiritually, as evidenced in his interview with Oprah, and his "Dancing the Dream" book. It was a time of peace for him before the storm, and I feel like a conversation with him during this time would be the most enlightening :)

No offense but I don't like the idea of dividing his life like that as if each musical era is a different person that I should prefer to meet. That being said, meeting Michael was always my dream that now I won't be able to fulfill. If Michael was alive, I would have loved to meet his present time self and in my head, when I still kid myself with the idea of meeting him, the image I have is from his last years. The person who lived through all the good things and the bad things that Michael Jackson been through, his trials and tribulations and could talk about all musical eras.

Oh my, those are exactly my thoughts and dreams!

There's a few eras I'd like to go to. Thriller would be the first, a gorgeous young adult with the world at his feet. Gimme! :dancin:

Like others, I'd want to stop him from getting involved with the Chandlers, maybe somehow get him a different car so it wouldn't break down and result in him meeting those people. If that allegation had never happened, there would likely have been no Francia, Arviso, Safechuck or Robson allegations. His life could have been completely different, he could never have ended up being labeled a monster and could have had a much better life. Hell, if all of that could have been avoided he may have never touched propofol, I believe the allegations had a massive negative impact of his physical as well as mental health, if it weren't for that perhaps things could have been different and he may have lived longer.

A on a more fun note, I would love to have met him during history era, his body weight was good and he was so sexy!!! Any chance I could grab him after a concert and get him to wear those gold pants for me? :heat:

I'd go to 2009 as well, and warn him about Conrad Murray. If that didn't work, fast forward to June 24th and I'd do my best to take him away from there. That was the first thing I wished I could have done after learning what had happened to him. :(

TII 2009-2010 (since it was gonna end in 2010).

I just find it silly for me to meet Michael in any era pre-later years (2001 onwards) because I wasn't alive during Thriller/Bad or Dangerous. Meeting Older MJ makes more sense considering my age now. It's like, oh cool, it's me and Michael in 1983 even though I was born 13 years after that! :p

Dangerous era. Just so I could warn him about The Chandlers

The best situation would be meeting little Mike and just having fun with him - have pillow fights etc, then meeting BAD era Mike (peak) and talk about everything he's achieved so far, talk about Thriller and the BAD tour etc. Then meet Michael 2008/09 talk about his life and new music and projects he's working on!!!!!

Any era. There would be so much to learn from him at any point in his life since he was gifted and a wise old soul.

Thriller and bad. It would have been awesome to meet Michael at his peak.

Back