Best parts of Michael Jackson's videos

mj_frenzy

Proud Member
Country
Greece
Which do you think are the best parts/moments of Michael Jackson's videos ?

Last edited:
There's so many...

* The insane spin in Scream
* The part where MJ is watching Janet on the toilet in the "voyeur room" (love the statement behind it)
* SC lean
* SC group choreography
* YRMW hunched back Fred Astaire move
* Ghosts 2 Bad choreography
* MJ interacting with the people of Brazil in TDCAU

There's so many...

* The insane spin in Scream
* The part where MJ is watching Janet on the toilet in the "voyeur room" (love the statement behind it)
* SC lean
* SC group choreography
* YRMW hunched back Fred Astaire move
* Ghosts 2 Bad choreography
* MJ interacting with the people of Brazil in TDCAU

yes, one of the best too.

In Scream

mj-jj-scream-o.gif

In Smooth Criminal when everyone is chanting ''Annie are you okay'' and then Michael throws his hat back on, and music starts back up again

In Smooth Criminal when everyone is chanting ''Annie are you okay'' and then Michael throws his hat back on, and music starts back up again
Yes, those first steps after the music comes back in are so full of energy. In that same regard I really like the dance section in Thriller when MJ turns back from zombie to MJ, particularly the long spin and the moment he stands on his toes, and the dancing after the bridge in the Bad video (the triple "whoo!", the ultra tight dancing as the camera moves down and back).

Yass, that's my favorite part. Where everyones screaming annie are you ok, and that moment where they scream it one last time together and jump right back into it.

'Dangerous' inspired dance break in 'You Rock My World' some of those moves.. it's like his body was made of tapestry...

the part in Smooth Criminal when Mike rushes up the pool table, takes that cue ball, crushes it and blows it in that guy's face, then trots up and the stairway......that was way too awesome...love that part

In Scream

mj-jj-scream-o.gif

I love how for Janet's 2009 MTV VMA performance, they digitally remove Janet from the footage and then position the camera so you see her real-life figure dancing next to Michael!

Back