E'Casanova Live 1992 - Soul Train Line

Oh the 90's :dancin: My decade.

What ever happened to E'Casanova? Last I heard he was organizing a Guiness Record event that MJ was going to attend in Vegas in October 2009? I know Mike really respected him, and that they were friends in a sense. I didn't pay attention to what he said/did when MJ passed? Can anyone fill me in?

I think it was either he or Navi that retired after Michael died. It might be E'Casa.

It was kind of cool how tripped out Michael was by him, ha.

Navi is currently on tour, so I'm assuming E'Cas is the retiree? If that's the case, that's really unfortunate. I never understood the debate amongst fans of the "who was the best MJ?" IMO, the fact that we had 2 MJ impersonators as awesome as them that also had the respect they did from MJ himself was impressive enough for me to like them both. I had hoped that with MJ gone, and because they both got the stamp of approval they would continue to promote his legacy and such, but even if we have 1, that's better than none I suppose. It's odd. I haven't thought of Navi or E'Cass in years (before MJ's death), and now that I am, it's bumming me out super hard. Just another random reminder that the man himself is gone, and we'll never get another MJ sighting again (except for the tin hatters.)

I suppose. It's odd. I haven't thought of Navi or E'Cass in years (before MJ's death), and now that I am, it's bumming me out super hard. Just another random reminder that the man himself is gone, and we'll never get another MJ sighting again (except for the tin hatters.)

Even before MJ died, the impersonators kind of freaked me out. Not in a bad way, but in a "wow, why do we substitute Michael?" way. I'd love to see the band Who's Bad, but it would be hard now that Michael is gone because there's no alternative.

Because his performances, appearances, and stories are so life-like and exciting to me, even years after, it sometimes takes me a moment to remember that it will never happen again. Since I had TII tickets, that whole week in March '09 between the announcement and sellout and stuff is hard. I can watch it over again because it was SO EXCITING and I remember fangirling and squeeeeee'ing and crying happy tears, but anything after that is stuff I can't really go towards because it's just too much of a reminder.

I've never liked impersonators, most of them look like wax dolls (like Navi for example) but E. Casanova was the one with the best appearance. I see the reason why he was Michael's body double in Who Is It and Remember The Time, I think.

I've never liked impersonators, most of them look like wax dolls (like Navi for example) but E. Casanova was the one with the best appearance. I see the reason why he was Michael's body double in Who Is It and Remember The Time, I think.

I've heard of Who Is It (he's in the car, right?), but never of Remember the Time. What shot was he supposedly in?

^^Yes, E. Cas was in the car. You can also see him waving at the man before approaching to the helicopter and laying on the plane seat. Michael couldn't finish filming the short because he was touring already. I've also heard E. Casanova was the one coming out with the blue robe/tunic in Remember The Time but I'm not sure about that one. Who Is It is confirmed though.

Back