If two time travelers appeared at your doorstep...

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
And asked you to come with them on a quick voyage to the 18th Century to showcase two, only two, songs from your favorite artist, to impress the people of that age, which two songs would you choose? In other words, what two songs, according to you, represents the totality of Michael Jackson?

I would have to say 'Billie Jean' & 'Man In The Mirror'! after i have done that, i'd jump to March 3rd 1988 at Madison Square Garden..

Hmm... It's hard to say because the people from the 18th century will probably have a different taste for music. So I'll go with Liberian Girl and Will You Be There. I know Liberian Girl is some sort of a weird choice but I think the people will like it because the song has a relaxing beat.

Hmm... It's hard to say because the people from the 18th century will probably have a different taste for music. So I'll go with Liberian Girl and Will You Be There. I know Liberian Girl is some sort of a weird choice but I think the people will like it because the song has a relaxing beat.

Yeah! It could be a trick question. Believe it or not but i would have showed them Little Susie & The Way You Make Me Feel

Probably Billie Jean and Will You Be There.

Good Choices. Can't go wrong with these

This question kind of reminds me of the one Jem and The Holograms episode. Where the one part of the episode Jem and her band traveled back to the 18th century. For me since people back in the 18th century were listening to people like Mozart, Bach, and other composers like them. I am going to go with Who Is It and Someone Put Your Hand Out. I think the people from the 18th century would like those songs. Because it is kind of close to what they are used to hearing. Little Susie and Human Nature they might also like as well.

Could I travel three centuries into the future instead? I would love to see if MJ's legacy will have been kept intact and people would still listen and appreciate his music :chillin:

In addition i'd bring 1988 Michael to June 24th 2009 to speak with his future self and to cancel the London residence. Take a direct flight to Ireland, live in peace among earth's natural beauty.

Will you be there and Man in the Mirror

For a travel in the past, I would choose Childhood and Little Susie. 18th century people would probably appreciate the melodies a lot.

Could I travel three centuries into the future instead? I would love to see if MJ's legacy will have been kept intact and people would still listen and appreciate his music :chillin:

As for a travel into the future.......I would sure love to know what people in 2315 would think of Why you wanna trip on me and Earth Song.

Great thread btw, lovely idea.

In addition i'd bring 1988 Michael to June 24th 2009 to speak with his future self and to cancel the London residence. Take a direct flight to Ireland, live in peace among earth's natural beauty.

I'd get 1988 Michael to talk to 1993 Michael and tell him not to get involved with The Chandlers

For a travel in the past, I would choose Childhood and Little Susie. 18th century people would probably appreciate the melodies a lot.

As for a travel into the future.......I would sure love to know what people in 2315 would think of Why you wanna trip on me and Earth Song.

Great thread btw, lovely idea.

I would play them Heartbreaker just to see the looks on their faces.

Back