GameTrailers: Pop Fiction Appreciation

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
I mentioned GameTrailers Pop Fiction before re. the episode with MJ involved with Sonic 3 which explained that a couple of songs he composed for the game is indeed in the Sonic 3 game itself.

I thought it would be appropriate to show Pop Fictions appreciation by doing research and tests on many games for many years of rumours, myths, cheats, secrets. MJ/Sonic 3 is one of those examples of the episodes, many like a popular cheats in Pokemon for catching Mew and encounter with the MissingNo cheat, The Mystery of James McCloud in Star Fox & F-Zero, the flag pole in Super Mario Bros and a Mega Man 9 super secret. We get to hear the stories told by Brandon Jones by research and tests on the number of games in which to those are factual or fictional. Some of the episodes were updated.

Dial M for MissingNo (Updated)
[YOUTUBE]KIqPrlpDejs[/YOUTUBE]

I tried the MissingNo cheat a few time while I was playing both Pokemon Red & Blue and it worked wonders for me and I never tried catching it though, but next time I should try it and take the risk. The video will speak for itself.

The Lost Levels
[YOUTUBE]CeNjkBJSzig[/YOUTUBE]

This episode is very interesting re the lost levels in the epic Nintendo game "Super Mario Bros", the trick in getting lost levels is by switching Super Mario Bros and Tennis both on NES including the Japanese own Famicom console.

I'm gonna post a couple episodes because it's been a while since the last post.

L is Real 2401
[YOUTUBE]mOcVhNaPQTA[/YOUTUBE]

Very intriguing why gamers tried so hard in trying to unlock Luigi for Super Mario 64 for collecting every coins they can even try to get the impossible coins and claims of faux pas images of Luigi in the game. Until creator Shigeru Miyamoto reveals why Luigi absence of the game.

Saving Purple Yoshi
[YOUTUBE]xiSAqMRErOc[/YOUTUBE]

I never knew the rumours of the Purple Yoshi on Yoshi's Story game, my brother and I loved playing game, but neither of us were aware of the Purple Yoshi in the game at all. We do see the Purple Yoshi on Yoshi's Island from SNES. The Purple and Brown Yoshi were shown on the early promotional prototype, but why not shown in the final version? Here's the reason on the video.

Back