Man Uses Michael To Calm Down Baltimore Riots

GreenEyes

Proud Member
This guy is getting lots of attention now. It has thrown a bit of humor in a terrible situation.

MJ and the Baltimore riots

His music still lives on.....It's beautiful

[video]http://elitedaily.com/news...t: PL6_MgEryayq-AHh8LMkm6QSQ7-wxhnAWz[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
Re: MJ and the Baltimore riots

Amazing isn't it. It's all over twitter and media are picking it up (positive for a change). Michael's influence never fades.

So the media pick up on this (putins channel) but with all the "they dont care" talk on twitter since michael brown maybe its me but you dont see that reported on.a message of real importance which was always put down and attacked by the press is ignored for this.

Where's They Don't Care About Us? Wonderful to see that people are really enjoying the music and to see that they get inspiration out of it. Michael screamed for years and years that the system is full of injustice. Great to see that people are finally starting to listen to him and that they are getting the messages out of his songs.

yeah this man is all over twitter and facebook doing his MJ impersonation.. Love it!! he says he's trying to bring peace to the streets.. They were showing it on my local tv station this morning.

Re: MJ and the Baltimore riots

Amazing isn't it. It's all over twitter and media are picking it up (positive for a change). Michael's influence never fades.
And that says it all. At first I thought was using MJ music to promote violence but I later got it. Good job.

I've read some better interviews from this guy that they one he gave above to the Russian reporter-that one does kind of sound like he's promoting himself.
But in the others he says that he wants to bring the positiveness to the streets in the same way James Brown did in Boston (?) the day after MLK was killed. So he knows his history and understands the importance of doing something like this.

It's people like this man that give me hope that the younger generation still have the incentive to change the world.

Back