Amanda and Wade Robson will film a dance documentary this spring!

barbee0715

Proud Member
It's a MIRACLE. Wade can work again. This crossed my in box tonight. They're putting finishing touches on their documentary on the Adaptations Dance Theater. He even added "Cirque" as a credit!

http://mauinow.com/2015/05/04/adaptations-dance-theater-announces-2015-16-season-events/

Adaptations Dance Theater
Announces 2015-16 Season Events

[COLOR=#333333 !important]Posted 02:15 PM HST, May 4, 2015[/COLOR]

By Maui Now Staff
Adaptations Dance Theater has announced its 2015-16 season of dance performance and community outreach events.
Just Desserts
The 2015-16 season will feature Just Desserts, a fundraising soirée on Saturday, May 23, 2015.
Join ADT at the beautiful Hui Noʻeau Visual Arts Center for this after-dinner event, and indulge in an evening of deliciousness featuring Maui’s most dazzling desserts, captivating cocktails, dancing, live music by the Toby Couture Quartet, and a special performance from Adaptations Dance Theater.
Restaurants will include Casanova, Hana Hou Cafe, Mala/MIGRANT, Nick’s Fishmarket, Sweet Paradise Chocolate, Maui Sugar Shop, Fabiani’s, Soup to Nuts Catering, S&J Bakery, Mana Foods and Maka.
Proceeds from this event will go to funding ADTs 2015-16 season of dance and community outreach, including Dance Maui, an upcoming festival (see below).
Tickets and tables for this event can be purchased online.
Adaptations Dance Theater
Amanda and Wade Robson (“So You Think You Can Dance,” “Dancing With The Stars,” “Cirque Du Soleil”) will film a documentary this spring.
“Adaptations Dance Theater is the real deal,” Robson said. “Beautiful, honest, gritty, fantastic.”
Amanda and Wade have recently been in and out of rehearsals as they put the finishing touches on a newly re-done version of their self-titled work, “Adaptations.”
Amanda and Wade will be capturing the “Just Desserts” event as a part of the film.
Dance Maui 2015 will be the first of what will become an annual dance festival produced by ADT. The main objective of this festival is to bring Maui’s many dance communities together to give them a platform to present their art as a community. The secondary objective of Dance Maui is to bring in masters from around the world to present dance to the Maui community in a very accessible way.
ADT Apprenticeship Program
The ADT Apprenticeship Program, which began Sept. 1, 2013, is designed to offer aspiring professional dancers a place to challenge themselves by stepping into the professional dance world before leaving school.
By offering this program, ADT hopes to level the playing field for dancers leaving Maui. They will be competing for jobs with dancers raised in major population centers, where dancers have regular exposure to professional dance companies and apprenticeship programs.
The apprenticeship program 2015-16 begins Sept. 1, 2015, and runs until Aug. 1, 2016. Auditions will be held Aug. 22, 2015.
The program consists of three hours of group rehearsal time per week for 48 weeks, and four hours of individual coaching time per apprentice per year.
Amelia Nelson. Photo credit Matt Nall, Maui Creative Photography.

Bring it Home
Kicking off January 2016, “Bring it Home” will be a performance of the entire ADT repertoire. This collection of works by ADT resident choreographers Hallie Hunt Armato and Amelia Nelson is a challenging and uplifting romp through the jungles of creativity, expression, and selfdiscovery throughout which the audience will experience the joys and sorrows of the human experience.
The concert will also feature the original music of ADT resident composer Toby Couture.
For this concert, ADT will employ its five resident company members as well as four professional Maui-raised dancers who are currently working in dance on the Mainland. By showing the enormous talent that Hawaiʻi has to offer the world of dance, ADT hopes to change they way our community thinks about professional dance in Hawaiʻi.

<form action="http://pmghawaii.us8.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=d8c6a2b14f4639b6690eea702&id=d7bea3a717" method="post" id="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" class="validate" target="_blank" novalidate="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">
<input type="text" name="b_d8c6a2b14f4639b6690eea702_d7bea3a717" tabindex="-1" value="" style="margin: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px;">HEADLINE NEWS Weekly Newsletter
<input type="text" name="EMAIL" id="mce-EMAIL" placeholder="email" required="" style="margin: 3px 0px 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 4px; border: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); height: 18px; width: 174px;"> <input type="submit" value="Subscribe" name="subscribe" class="submit" style="margin: 3px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 0px 0px 4px; border: 0px; height: 20px; width: 90px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 18px; font-size: 11px; cursor: pointer; background-color: rgb(234, 69, 18);">
</form>

<tbody>
</tbody>

Re: Amanda and Wade Robson will film a documentary this spring!

you scared me for a minute with your thread title. :p

they worked on Criss Angel cirque show. That's probably why they listed Cirque.

Double post.

Last edited:

"Plaintiff is unable to continue writing songs or producing music, as well as being unable to continue performing and directing in any manner or capacity whatsoever."

"Since beginning to talk about the abuse, everything in my life has changed. I am no longer in the entertainment business and can never be again."

"As a direct and proximate result of Defendants' childhood sexual abuse, rather than continue on his career path and become an international superstar, Plaintiff now only associates the entertainment industry with the psychological injury, illness and damage resulting from Defendants' despicable condict. Plaintiff has been unable to work and had been forced to decline many prestigious and lucrative job offers.."

A miracle indeed. :smilerolleyes:

BTW, he still has his entertainment company. It does not seem like he ever intended to totally give up working in the entertainment business: https://businessfilings.sos.ca.gov/frmDetail.asp?CorpID=02232638

"Last statement filed on: 8/7/2014"

Also:

WADE ROBSON (CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, DIRECTOR)
WAJERO ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
HAWAII FOREIGN PROFIT CORPORATION
Address: 415 Dairy Rd Ste E-504
Kahului, HI 96732
Registered Agent: Wade Robson
Filing Date: January 09, 2014
File Number: 49688 F1

http://www.bizapedia.com/people/WADE-ROBSON.html

If the money grab will not produce the result he desires watch him trying to return in big time entertainment business. He will just say the therapy has been successful and now he can work again.
:smilerolleyes:

Hopefully though he will stuck at this level. Directing films for local Maui dance groups is not exactly like directing Cirque du Soleil or feature movies. I don't wish him any success.

Last edited:

If the money grab will not produce the result he desires watch him trying to return in big time entertainment business. He will just say the therapy has been successful and now he can work again. :smilerolleyes:

There isn't going to be returning in big time entertainment for him. He has to stay where he is and do these kind of stuff. He knows nobody would hire him for anything because he is lose cannon. Can you imagine someone famous thinking of hiring him to do choreography, then finds out that he accused MJ for molestation years after his passing? I would think that these famous people cannot take a risk that there is possibility that at some stage Wade's might accuse them too, thus I think Wade cannot work in the same capacity than he worked before his desperate attempt to get easy money.

Now that's interesting.

I hope it bleeds him dry and causes him to loose his house. And he and his family end up on the street

Last edited:

Interesting title for the soiree: 'Just Deserts'.... waiting.....

you scared me for a minute with your thread title. :p

they worked on Criss Angel cirque show. That's probably why they listed Cirque.

That show that tanked badly?

It&#8217;s like filing a false workmen&#8217;s comp claim. It&#8217;s hard to maintain a lie without slipping. And you never know who&#8217;s watching when you slip, case in point&#8230;<o:p></o:p>

Last edited:

That show that tanked badly?

Yes.

The initial preview performance was not received well; audience reactions were thoroughly negative.[SUP][16][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP] The show opened to equally harsh reviews, citing a lack of the magic Angel is known for as well as a confusing and uninteresting theme; reviewers felt neither Angel nor Cirque du Soleil were able to perform their capabilities.[SUP][18][/SUP][SUP][19][/SUP][SUP][20][/SUP][SUP][21][/SUP] By December 17, two months into the show's run, the Luxor was offering a 40% discount on show tickets.[SUP][22][/SUP] In lieu of quotes from theater critics, by January 2009 the Believe website used positive critical quotes from selected celebrities, including Angel's then-girlfriend, Holly Madison.[SUP][23][/SUP]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criss_Angel_Believe

Posted November 3, 2008 - 10:00pmNew Criss Angel show is unbelievably bad, sad

Doug Elfman

writes about Las Vegas nightclubs and entertainment on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

EmailFollow on: New Criss Angel show is unbelievably bad, sadDoug Elfman

More Columns/Blogs

Wooooooooow. Criss Angel's new Cirque du Soleil show is terrrrrrible.
I had heard firsthand from some people who had seen "Believe" that it was abysmal and maybe unfixable, creatively. So my expectations were rock-bottom low (although open-minded), when I saw it Friday on opening night. And yet, it was EVEN WORSE than how it was described to me.
How bad could it be? Oh my God! Let me see if I remember how to spell this: "D.I.S.A.S.T.E.R."
Here's the plot of the show in a nutshell:
Angel, the illusionist, pretends to get electrocuted. He's wheeled off on a gurney. Dancers in tutus and Old English business suits do uninspiring choreography (I kept thinking, "You're kidding me"), while they wear bunny ears reminiscent of the warped film classic, "Donnie Darko."

For the next hour-plus, you see Angel's dreamscape/nightmare, where he utters vapid things in his sharp New Jersey accent to Frenchy Cirque clowns. He pulls birds out of thin air. He runs behind a video screen, where he changes clothes and reappears.

[...]

Personally, I don't think Angel is the main problem in "Believe." Sure, his incongruous acting could be stronger, and his illusion-esque acts are often rabbit-sleeve simple. But Angel's role is so creatively blah, I wouldn't have been fazed if the show had starred an unknown actor or actress in the lead.
What I mean is, even though Angel is a partner in the production, the woes are on Cirque's shoulders. Isn't Cirque the boss and overseeing direction and writing? What do they think they're doing by filling space with people dancing in boring unison, and walking around slowly to little effect, and poorly using a big video screen backdrop that changes scenery?

etc.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/doug-elfman/new-criss-angel-show-unbelievably-bad-sad

Last edited:
Justthefacts;4089024 said:
It&#8217;s like filing a false workmen&#8217;s comp claim. It&#8217;s hard to maintain a lie without slipping. And you never know who&#8217;s watching when youslip, case in point&#8230;<o:p></o:p>

Yep!! Exactly

respect77;4089025 said:

"uninspiring choreography"
"people dancing in boring unison, and walking around slowly to little effect"

Hah, and Wade lists that as his credits:giggle:
May Wade's career continue the same way, boring and uninspiring.

It&#8217;s like filing a false workmen&#8217;s comp claim. It&#8217;s hard to maintain a lie without slipping. And you never know who&#8217;s watching when youslip, case in point&#8230;<o:p></o:p>

He started with lie, and then covering lie with lie, and at the end forgets what he lies:D

Haha. Sorry about the title of the thread. I got so excited last night and was laughing so hard-I felt like an insurance investigator!! :)

Well, well, well....Someone's case isn't going exactly the way he thought it would is it? Still dreaming of relevance and glory is he? Sorry, but that ship has definitely sailed.

I had a heart attack at the thread title as well. But thanks for sharing this interesting little development.

^^
I edited the title to read "dance documentary".

I wouldn't even dare check that out or I would rather boo at it all because of Robson.

So, his show bombs, he's trying to sue a dead man and gets sacked from SYTYCD because of it, seemingly not realizing the backlash that would come at him because it's a lie, then reappears with a local show in Maui less than a few years later that no one cares about (the only reason it's being talked about is because people will use it as more evidence against him for his boo hoo I'll never be able to work again story ...) Oh how the mighty have fallen. What's worse is that I used to actually respect his work. If he had just kept his greedy jazz hands in the air instead of in other people's pockets that don't belong to him, he would still be MJ's protégé networking his way through shows and television. Ooooops. What a lummox.

Last edited:
Does anyone else find it weird Wade and Amanda do everything together? I remember when someone said "Amanda gives me Yoko Ono vibes". I kind of see why. I think she originally was a costume designer or something. Now she's a choreographer, director, writer, "artist". LOL. I wonder what part she has in cooking up this unscrupulous money grab.

Does he think fans are not watching every move he makes? I can't wait for the Estate pointing out that disgusting lie. That scum thought his accusation was going to have a worldwide coverage as Chandler and Arvizo had, he's desperate to maintain this lifestyle he's used to and Hawaii is a very expensive place to live in. I'll be happy if he ends up killing himself when there are no other options left specially if the last straw is his disgusting lawsuit being thrown out.

Does anyone else find it weird Wade and Amanda do everything together? I remember when someone said "Amanda gives me Yoko Ono vibes". I kind of see why. I think she originally was a costume designer or something. Now she's a choreographer, director, writer, "artist". LOL. I wonder what part she has in cooking up this unscrupulous money grab.

Isn't she always posting court documents on Facebook?

Isn't she always posting court documents on Facebook?

I don't follow her, so I don't know. I think Wade, Amanda and Chantal all posted links to RadarOnline articles. I don't remember if it was Amanda or Chantal who posted a link to that RO article which had the headline: "Wade Robson: Michael Jackson anally raped me" (something like that, not necessarily exactly this, but anal rape was in it) and she (either Amanda or Chantal) posted it on her FB accompanied with a little heart. Who the heck does that? Creeps.

ADT is excited to announce that the company will be featured in a new exciting film project by creators Amanda and Wade Robson!("So You Think You Can Dance”, "Dancing With The Stars", "Cirque Du Soleil"). Amanda and Wade have been in and out of rehearsals lately shooting ADT as we put the finishing touches on a newly re-done version of our self-titled work, “Adaptations”. The re-done piece will be primer at ADT’s Fundraiser “Just Desserts”. Amanda and Wade will be capturing the "Just Desserts" event as a part of the film! So get ready for you close up!

ADT cannot thank you enough Wade and Amanda for this
"Just Desserts" Teaser Trailer created by Wade Robson Creations You have captured the essence of ADT and we are so proud to call you friends and collaborators!

A teaser trailer for Adaptations Dance Theater's one night fundraising event. Dance, Live Music, Dessert, Wine, Art!
May 23rd. 7pm to 10pm. Hui No'eou Visual Arts Center.
Buy tickets now at www.adaptationsdancetheater.com

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hWPVndj98J4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWPVndj98J4

http://www.waderobsoncreations.com/

Last edited:
myosotis;4089241 said:

"Wade Robson is a documentary filmmaker that specializes in telling your or your organizations story and spreading it's message in a way that only a compelling film can."

I&#8217;ve been a Filmmaker in Los Angeles for 13 years and an Artistic Director for stage, TV and film for 15 years.
It is my passion to create short form and/or long form documentary films for people/organizations that are effecting positive change in their community and/or the world.
As well as to create commercials, music videos, and corporate films that tell your story and/or sell your product in a way that is authentic, new, visually and audibly arresting.
Let's create something great together!
Wade Robson

"Plaintiff is unable to continue writing songs or producing music, as well as being unable to continue performing and directing in any manner or capacity whatsoever."

:smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
Dude really he's completely delusional. This is kind of like his court documents, remember he was a big international superstar blah blah

Last edited:
Back