Tariq Nasheed

This guy is spot on.

1) Murray is still responsible for June 25, fall guy or not. I've always held a belief/feeling that there was "Something Big" going on around Michael, but Murray still managed to **** it up, and that his role as the fall guy was pure incidence. Whatever it was that was around to control Michael, I don't think they would have made any significant moves until first leg of TII was over.

2) I'm not huge on conspiracy theories, but in the end, if there is anything out there to take someone down, Michael would be a primary target. THE primary target. A black man who is powerful, creative, intelligent, and business-savvy, with intention to do good in the world - systemic racism and classism just doesn't stand for that. Michael's influence is a lot deeper than people really grasp.

3) Sony is like the Monsanto of entertainment. The more I think about it, the more it makes sense that Sony has been up his ass since the merge. Michael made it pretty clear that he knew what was up with Sony.

4) GODDDD I love his speech against Sony. He is like "Dear Sony, thanx for the memreeez, btw you forget I'm MICHAEL ****ING JACKSON GIRL BYE AND I TAKE YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO"

me too.

I have so, so many questions about his death and I don't know if we'll ever have them answered. Little ones, big ones - but when this stuff comes forward, if it's true that there was a conspiracy to control or even assassinate him, it hurts to know that we may not have been able to stop it at all, or even that someone could have but no one saw what was going on. And it really was right in front of our faces the whole time.

I do believe the truth is right in front of us also the way Michael died should have never happen that imo.

Back