Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Is All Grown Up, Poses in New Selfie With Boyfriend

Wendy Michaels

May 13,2015 11:12am

paris-jackson-boyfriend.jpg

Instagram​

Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson, has done a pretty decent job at staying under the radar, considering her famous father...but every once in a while she pops onto the scene again.

Paris is all grown up now – and channeling a punk rock look, seen in a new selfie pic where she poses with soccer-player boyfriend Chester Castellaw.

Paris, now 17-years-old, is sporting an edgier look, with her hair partially dyed red, smoky eyes and a little grunge styling with a flannel and loads of bracelets. As always, she looks beautiful, but we're loving the way she changed up her look.

Also? She looks so happy with her boyfriend – what a cute couple!

Chester shared the cute selfie on Instagram, just a month after their relationship was confirmed with a handful of snaps of them cuddling together. Part of his Instagram bio reads: "Pari is my babe."

http://www.cambio.com/2015/05/13/michael-jackson-daughter-paris-all-grown-up-selfie-pic/

It's against the rules posting these kind of pictures if Paris didn't share them publicly:

• Any photos of Michael's children that have not been publicly posted by them on social media;
  • Any photos of Michael's children that have not been taken at public events
  • Any paparazzi pictures of Michael's children

But her boyfriend did, and I'm sure she's aware of it, so...

But her boyfriend did, and I'm sure she's aware of it, so...

Yeah, to me she knows the photo's release. It would be at least strange the boy take a picture with her, disclose on instagram without her consent.

But anyway, moderators have broad powers to deleter the whole topic if they want.

She looks really happy. I hope this guy is treating her well. I wish her the best.

Same here.

Back