Janet Jackson Forum - General Member Message.

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
Guys - as you can see I have now added a dedicated Janet Jackson forum with three sections, I understand some of our member do not like Janet which we respect as everyone is entitled to their beliefs, however this forum is NOT for bashing and general thread trolling - if you do not like Janet then either do not come here or do not comment, please I ask you all to step back and think of what you are contributing there are members here who love her and enjoy her music, video's and tours I for one want them to have a little area to celebrate that - MJJC has a bad reputation for being tunnel visioned and anyone disagreeing or opposing opinions are jumped upon and I don't want that here.

Please lets all respect each other's standing/opinions and should we need to discuss be respectful to each other, the last thing I want to to do is be forced to create a separate group where members can read but not comment.

Thanks for listening, enjoy this little space dedicated to Michael's little sister :)

May we have one for the guys too-so we can discuss their Jackson 5/Jackson days as well as what they're up to now. :)

Or will the rest of 2300 Jackson street be devoted to only them, Michael's parents, brothers, sisters and kids? I guess everybody but Janet. ??

Last edited:
Wow, wasn't expecting this! Pretty awesome Gaz, nice one man!

This is a great idea! Giving Janet her own forum will help keep the numerous threads about her in one place, instead of clogging up the family forum. :punk:

Thanks Gaz! I guess the difference between Janet and the other siblings is that she still has a dominiant music career. I appreciate the dedication!

May we have one for the guys too-so we can discuss their Jackson 5/Jackson days as well as what they're up to now. :)

Or will the rest of 2300 Jackson street be devoted to only them, Michael's parents, brothers, sisters and kids? I guess everybody but Janet. ??

Jackson 5/The Jacksons that involves Michael can be discussed accross the sections in Michael Jackson Community, anything relating to the remaining of the clan separately I'm afraid will only be carried out in 2300 Jackson St.

This separate Janet Jackson Community gives credit to her for being (Michael to of course) the break out on her own musical success and talent story.

Without sounding to hurtful as I relly don't mean to be but facts do support it was only Michael and Janet of the clan who have had hugely successful solo careers and are clearly the shining stars of the family, thus any further sections are not warranted and can be covered in both the sections mentioned above.

Cool. It was only the other day I was wondering why MJJC didn't have a JJ section. Nice one Gaz! ;)

Back