June 25th... 6 years missing Michael

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$240.00
I will start this thread as June 25th is approaching....

CH3sxZzUYAATzsL.jpg

Ke??ey @MJAllForLove June 19th

Flowers for #MichaelJackson this week. #forevermissed #eternallyloved #2185Days

CHhLhaRUwAEg2QA.jpg

Miss you every day...

CHyrdQFUsAAKZIe.jpg

A day I will most likely never forget.

I close my eyes
just to try and see you smile one more time.
But it's been so long now all I do is cry.- MJ

June 25th, 2015 - All news articles, Tweets, Instagram/Facebook Posts, Pictures/Videos Regarding MJ.

Hey guys! I know someone has already created a thread for June 25th, but I feel like that one is more for us to express our thoughts. I have started this thread specifically so that we can keep all the news articles, Tweets, Instagram/Facebook posts, pictures/videos (from Forest Lawn, other memorials around the world, tributes, etc.), and all mentions of MJ on June 25, 2015 in one place. Also, if MJ is trending on any platform such as Twitter, we should put that here as well. Thank you!!

Re: June 25th, 2015 - All news articles, Tweets, Instagram/Facebook Posts, Pictures/Videos Regarding

^^why don't you ask to have the threads merged?

Re: June 25th, 2015 - All news articles, Tweets, Instagram/Facebook Posts, Pictures/Videos Regarding

^^why don't you ask to have the threads merged?

Dear Mods...maybe you can merge with "June 25th... 6 years missing Michael"...thanks :)

Remembering Michael...Jonathan "Sugarfoot" Moffet postet this for Fathers Day...very nice

CIJyIIzVEAANTxQ.png

Guys, please try to report threads when they need to be merged instead of posting it in them about it, because we are far less likely to see them otherwise. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
US...

Michael Jackson All Day Tribute On Fuse TV June 25, 2015
https://afrossip.com/2015/06/summer-tv-music-programming-on-fuse-michael-jackson-a-tribute-and-more/

Fuse will celebrate his career with “Michael Jackson: A Tribute” all day on June 25th, highlighting his live performances, music videos, and impact on the industry.

Check your local listings for show times and availability at http://www.fuse.tv

[video=youtube;CFOD-ejIuZ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=53&v=CFOD-ejIuZ4[/video] (from 2010)

Netherlands:

Michael Jackson Day On Channel RTL 8 And Radio 10 (See Chance To Win A Trip For Two To MJ One)

Radio 10 is dedicating its June 25 program to the life and music of Michael Jackson who died six years ago this week. Morning host Tim Klijn and special guest dancer Timor Steffens will play the Top 3 Michael Jackson hits greatest hits of all time according to listeners of Radio 10 from 9:00 to 10:00. Steffens was one of the dancers chosen for Jackson’s This Is It tour. Listen here live to Radio 10.

Not only is Radio 10 dedicated its program to Michael Jackson, but channel RTL 8 has also proclaimed June 25th as “Michael Jackson Day.” On Thursday at 20:30, “Michael Jackson: Life Of An Icon will air on RTL 8. The documentary gives a unique glimpse into the life of Jackson and includes interviews with his mother and fellow artists.
mjrehearsal_5-6-09-rehearsal-5-18-audition-release1.jpg

Visit RTL 8 for a chance to win a trip for two to Las Vegas and see the show Michael Jackson One by Cirque du Soleil.

Source: http://radio.nl/807001/timor-steffens-presenteert-michael-jackson-top-3-op-radio-10
http://vallieegirl67.com/

“in celebration of Michael’s life for the 6th Anniversary of MJ’s graduation to heaven,”

Jonathan has written a heartfelt tribute in a poem form that he has kindly shared with MJWN and all the fans. It comes from a place deep in his heart and is a beautiful expression of his love for, and the loss he still feels for Michael.
<style type="text/css"> #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 25%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } /* see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php */ &nbsp</style>
Jonathan’s tribute titled “Songbird” is as follows:
Songbird, sweet songbird, why have you flown away? We long to hear your sweet songs of life, unity and love in voice and our view yet another day. Need I say the love you sing takes their very hearts to fly away in the promise of a love you’ll bring yet another given day.

Be it in this life you’ve known and come to realize your purpose and find your “GOD” given place. Like a shepherd’s love of his flock, he’s brought to lead them place to place, to the teachings love designates.
As a ‘King’ endures the trials of the world that dare come his way, yet with his faith in love, and love in faith, he’ll lead to follow, and show all others longing to know the righteous it takes. For it is the roles that the righteous were meant to play.

You led by example, to care enough, yet humbly hid your loving, sharing, giving deeds away out of public’s eye view, your caring for others bound in love through example in the words of songs you sang. To ‘Heal The World’, with your ‘Earth Song’, for though ‘We Are The World’ it seems, ‘They Don’t Really Care About Us!’ But when you just look at the ‘Man In The Mirror,’ don’t be dismayed, for together, altogether we can make that change. Beginning today you said, and each and every day, as a new beginning!

So now people of the ‘M.J. Family World’, ‘Can You Feel It?’ It’s everywhere in the air dear Michael. Your songbird voice is played around the world, literally all over the globe! A billion hearts and minds strong take pride to sing along and praise your ‘Still’ living name. For though you’ve left, you’re living here through all who breathe life into your memory’s frame.

Michael, Dear Michael, songbird as you were, you ARE truly loved and missed! Yet your song in life remains the same,….. “IT’S ALL FOR LOVE”.

Source: Jonathan Phillip Moffett, fanpop.com & MJWN, with very special thanks to Paula Katsikas

It still hurts that you're no longer on Earth with us. :( You're always in my heart, Michael. :give_rose:

MJJJusticeProject ?@MJJJusticePrjct 1 h ago

Pics of flowers for Michael Jackson at Holly Terrace, yesterday .. via Siren Loves MJ facebook #MJfam #MJisLove

CISI9BGUcAA_LB6.png

OneRose4MJJ roses have arrrived at Holly Terrace 6/24/15 ... via Mellie4Justice #MJfam #MJisLove

CISTLFXUYAACbRq.png

[video=youtube;UHTwrhFz4as]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHTwrhFz4as[/video]

I don´t know if fans will gather for MJ World Cry this year, I´ll play Cry after Major LOve Prayer

Last edited:
One of my favourite tributes:

Gone but never forgotten. R.I.P.

Back