MJ future threat 2016 - Carlo Riley

hi has this already been posted? this just came to my attention https://www.facebook.com/carlorileymj/posts/10207018159435866?fref=nf&pnref=story theres bound to be one impersonator to fall into this trap, fortunately he hasn't. do you think its Murdoch behind this?

What the f*ck...

C9bf2oJ.gif

He should be naming and shaming and showing evidence if he feels that strongly.

Otherwise it appears as shameful self-touting.

I saw that on my newsfeed a little while ago. It wouldn't surprise me if there really are people out there wanting to pay impersonators to do that and I really hope none of them do. It would take a pretty sick person to do that.

This happened in the 90s too. When Victor Gutierrez was sued by MJ, he tried to get someone to doctor photos of MJ with kids. He said he didn't care if they were fake or not. That person turned around and submitted testimony about it in the case.

If true, I hope no one has the nerve to accept their disgusting money. It'd be helpful to know who is the sick bastard that came up with the idea though.

I agree with calling them out publicly. But I think with today's photoshop and the zillion Michael impersonators out there, something like this would never be taken seriously.

Yeah, this seems a bit fishy on his part to me. Comes across as disguised self-promoting: "I'm such a great MJ impersonator that people want to take photos of me and claim they're really Michael".

Back