Michael Dancing in the clouds: Video appeared

moonrun

Proud Member
Hi there,

you´ve probably heard about the photo when Michael was dancing
in the clouds on june 23th 2015 while a lightning storm.
here´s one article about it:
http://kdvr.com/2015/06/25/is-that-michael-jackson-doing-the-moonwalk-in-clouds-during-lightning-storm/

Now there´s a video on youtube showing michael dancing in the clouds:
[video=youtube;PMp1koCpq3s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMp1koCpq3s[/video]

Has anyone more information about this video:
-where exactly was it recorded
-when exactly was it recorded.

On BBC news they only said it was recorded near GOOCHLAND.

Fake. But it's good that people are remembering him and photoshop him in a photo :yes:

It's from the MTV VMA's in 1995. Billie Jean. Nicely edited video, would cry a river if I actually saw that!

I laughed so hard when I saw this. If anything I think he'd get a good laugh about it, and that's what counts.

Last edited:
It´s a nice thought that Michael would be dancing in the clouds

My sister posted the pic on my Facebook timeline yesterday, lol! Does this mean people will start seeing Mike everywhere, like the Jesus on toast people? :lmao: :hysterical: :crackingup:

If Michael could moonwalk here on earth, of course he can moonwalk in clouds too:doh:

Debbie Downers:D

My sister posted the pic on my Facebook timeline yesterday, lol! Does this mean people will start seeing Mike everywhere, like the Jesus on toast people? :lmao: :hysterical: :crackingup:

You mean that wasn't real?
:busted:

(Sarcasm)

I saw it the same way. LOL. But the article made it sound like the guy didn't "see it" until it got posted, and then people called him. haha

I saw it the same way. LOL. But the article made it sound like the guy didn't "see it" until it got posted, and then people called him. haha

That's pretty much how I get caught up on things like that, via Facebook, lol! Just out of curiosity I Googled "Michael Jackson on toast" and this popped up... :hysterical:

Mike%20on%20toast_zpsyqfibakw.jpg

redfrog;4096845 said:
What do you mean?

Good question.

SheilaMJFan4Ever;4096419 said:
That's pretty much how I get caught up on things like that, via Facebook, lol! Just out of curiosity I Googled "Michael Jackson on toast" and this popped up... :hysterical:

Mike%20on%20toast_zpsyqfibakw.jpg

LOOOOL Another great Photoshop job, which undoubtedly some people ended up taking for real.

Snow White luvs Peter Pan;4096362 said:
There are some people who actually believed it... :doh:

Downright incredible the things people are willing to believe about Michael Jackson. Before 2009 people thought he was a child molester, some thought he purposefully bleached his skin. After June 25th some ended up believing he is still alive. Who knows what other strange things out there folks still believe about him??? Too bad not many people believed he was a......man.

MIST;4096342 said:
It´s a nice thought that Michael would be dancing in the clouds

Indeed it is. Whether dancing or just chillin' it is comforting to think that Michael is getting a much needed rest after all the turmoil he went through, from working since age 5 right up to the trial in 2005.

And btw of sittin' up in the clouds, here are some other images in the same spirit.

upinclouds.jpg

up_inclouds.jpg

LOL! I wouldn't be able to drink it. I'd just sit there and stare at it.

Back