Evvy Tavasci

Also I may be wrong, but I think Frank's book is alluding to Karen Langford, not her.

the person he calls Karen Smith? He says she was MJ's executive assistant and a voice on the phone. No one saw her in real life. That description doesn't really fit to Karen Langford who is a paralegal at Branca's firm.

^^I absolutely loved this special-so much that I ran out and bought it the second they released it on DVD. It reminded me of the "The Magic Returns" special, which I thought was perfect-because you had all these older stars my parents age-Elizabeth Taylor, Gene Kelly, Katherine Hepburn, Hermes Pan, etc. etc. talking about Michael and how and why they loved him so much-so it made them sit up and take notice.

And for me, the new special was all these young kids in entertainment talking about Michael as a major influence so the new generation sat up and took notice-especially loved the way they would show his videos morphing into the stage versions of the same-just brilliant.
This was my first glimpse of Pharrell, Jill Scott, Wyclef, and Missy Eliott.

TinnyandOdd;4097144 said:
Also, if Evvy was in fact fired due to / after the MJJSource debacle, I wonder how Karen Faye managed to get back into the circle in 2009? Anyways, I'm rambling, and this is all in the past, so it doesn't much matter now, it's just that Evvy was always someone who I felt knew a lot, more than most, and it always impressed me how no one knew and still do not know much about her.

Well, during AEG´s trial, Karen -in her testimony- mentions Evvy, and as per her comments Evvy was working for Michael in 2009. Evvy was some kind of contact when Karen needed to get or buy personal things for MIchael.

Despite the rumours Evvy worked for MJ until the very end and I believe she now works for the Estate. She had nothing to do with MJJ Source, that was all Randy and Karen.

I know there was a fight between Karen and Grace because of MJJSource, but I don't know much about Evvy, I always asked myself about whom Frank was talking in his book...

Grace has always peaked my interest in that she always seemed more than just a nanny if you get my drift? Paris's AEG deposition combined with Prince's explanation combined with being fired by Michael after so many years combined with her brief return after Michael's death and almost immediate re-firing ... it's just ... interesting ...
My interest too. :yes:

Back