Is anyone else a SimsNerd like myself?

The Sims games are great. The first one and the 2nd one are great games but I didn't like The Sims 3. I haven't tried The Sims 4 yet.

I am also a Sims lover. I have Sims Medieval, My Sims, Sim City, and Sims 1 thru 4. As well as all of the expansion packs for them. And most of the stuffs packs. I still am missing some for 3. And I don't have any for 4 yet. For a good while now I have been playing my Sims 3 game. Which I actually L.O.V.E. more than my other Sims games. Especially since I finally got that game working. A good few months ago. I know a lot of the Sims fans is playing 4 now. But I still rather play with Sims 3. Especially since I have both weather and pets in the game. As well as boats and the supernatural. Right now I am playing with a female sim who is a gypsy witch. Who has 2 cats and 2 little dogs. In Sims 4 you do not have that. At least not yet. Plus another thing that makes Sims 3 better than Sims 4. Is the colour wheel. I just L.O.V.E. that thing so much. Sims 4 you don't have that. And there are also no 4 level basements. I can do so much more in Sims 3. Than I could ever do in the other Sims games. EA really should stopped with 3. Sims 3 is the most perfect Sims 3 game you could ever want to play.

YES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wild:

I love playing sims its awesome but i only play it when my laptop actually decides to let it work! :banghead:

I love the sims 4 but i wish they release their games on cd disc in stores and not on internet

I like it, but only if it's modded. The vanilla game bores me and I like doing crazy stuff with my sims. lol :p

"Vanilla" is a term for a software that hasn't been modified by updates, DLC, customizations, expansion packs, etc. The most basic version of a software without added stuff.

Ohhh ok thanks for explaining never heard of that term before

I like playing it, I had a family that went 10 generations once. I had an MJ sim that I downloaded but a while ago I accidentally deleted him while I was deleting cache files and I couldn't get him back. Damn.

Oh no that sucks dang

I've always wanted a mj sim in my game lol

I love The Sims. However, Sims 4 turned me off. Maybe once more expansion packs are released and prices go down (say in a bundle), I might pick it up.

Love The Sims, haven't played any of them in a few months but for me it is a good time passer and actually keeps me entertained when I'm not working or busy lol.

You guys gonna get the restaurant pack for sims 4?

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Yes! Well kind of. Sometimes I'll pay Sim all day when I have the chance. And then I will abandon my Sims for about a month lol. I have Sims 4 but I mostly play Sims 3.

I tried to play my Sims game every single day. Usually on and off all day if I can. Sims 3 is just a very addicting game to play. Especially when it comes to that color wheel. I go to paint sites like Valspar. Whenever I need a good color for either my Sims outfit. Or for whatever pattern I am using. I do have 8,256 custom content including custom mods in my game. I think that is the most I ever had in Sims 3. And I am thinking about adding more to the game. I am surprise my sims game is still working as well as it is. Whenever I see something that will look good for my game I download and install it for my game. You should see all the patterns, clothing, and hair styles I have in my game. And some of the patterns are some that I had made. I just love to have choices when I play my Sims 3 game. I tried playing it without any custom content in the game. And it just wasn't any fun for me. So custom content is an absolute must for me.

Yeh the colour wheel on the sims 3 is awesome and i wish they added that on the sims 4.

Im actually getting the dine out bundle pack tomorrow but i hope my computer wont have a fit like it always does and let me play the freaking game

So do I. Which is one of the reasons why I don't play with Sims 4 anymore. I don't care what gets updated or what ep comes out for it. It is never going to be as good as 3 is. Plus building houses in Sims 4 is to me harder. Than it was building them for Sims 3, 2, and 1. Which is another reason I stopped playing Sims 4. I just couldn't make the houses the way I wanted them to look. In 3 and 2 you can very easily make them however you want them to look. The only things I really like about 4 is the rocketship, the painting easel, the bonsai tree, and the cupcake maker. I miss those things especially the easel. I could not believe all of the different kinds of paintings you can make with it. Back when I was playing the game. But that alone won't make me go back and play the game again. Both pets and weather has to be added until I go back and play the game again. As well as supernatural sims. Until those expansion packs comes out if they ever do. I am staying with Sims 3. I have all the stuffs and eps for the game now. Though maybe I should start buying stuff and game packs that came out for 4 so far. As well as the 2nd ep for the game. Since I only have the 1st ep for the game. And I don't have any of the game and stuff packs for 4 yet. I once had problems like that on my past 2 laptops. But ever since getting one of those fast gaming laptops. My problems that I had with my Sims 3 game has ended for me. And it should since it is costing me enough money just to have one. And plus ever since what had happen with Michael. I have become both a video game and computer game addict. Since playing both computer and video games has help me deal with my depression. Over what had happen to him.:(

Yeh playing the sims games has helped me with my depression too and its fun so i love it.

Now if supernatural gets added to sims 4 that will be totally awesome and i reckon if they do the graphics for that will be way better than sims 3

I know I want toddlers in Sims 4. But since that won't happen. I just hope pets, weather, and the supernatural will come to the game. So far I am very thankful they are bringing back the bull horn and street art in the new ep. They are 2 of my favourite things from Sims 3.

I think it's awesome they are putting street art in the Sims 4 and also basket ball court! ?

I still cant belive they finally put toddlers in the game!! Yayyyyyyyyyy

Neither can I. And I am never usually for the vampires as the supernatural sim. But I just love how they are in Sims 4. Especially where they can turn in to bats. Sims 2 was the only other sims game. Where a vampire sim can be turn in to a bat. As of right now I am playing with a female goth vampire in Forgotten Hollow. Her house that I am still in the process of making is entirely underground. So she can be fully out of direct sunlight. Since that of course can kill a vampire. I am also in the slow process of making more wallpaper sets for my Sims 4 game. Since I exactly don't have that many dark colored pattern wallpaper sets for my game. At least not enough that will cover all of the walls for the rooms of her house.

Neither can I. And I am never usually for the vampires as the supernatural sim. But I just love how they are in Sims 4. Especially where they can turn in to bats. Sims 2 was the only other sims game. Where a vampire sim can be turn in to a bat. As of right now I am playing with a female goth vampire in Forgotten Hollow. Her house that I am still in the process of making is entirely underground. So she can be fully out of direct sunlight. Since that of course can kill a vampire. I am also in the slow process of making more wallpaper sets for my Sims 4 game. Since I exactly don't have that many dark colored pattern wallpaper sets for my game. At least not enough that will cover all of the walls for the rooms of her house.

Me too as i have seen people play the vampires in sims on youtube and they look so cool! im even playingn as edward and bella swan in the game lol

Me too as i have seen people play the vampires in sims on youtube and they look so cool! im even playingn as edward and bella swan in the game lol

They really do look really cool. I decided to abandon the idea I had in my last post. Since I had added more stuff to my Sims 4 game. So I decided to start over again. And make a goth Indian vampire sim that I name Kalika Iyer. Which the name is perfect. Since I named her after the Hindu Goddess of death and destruction Kali or Kalika. Her house this time is above ground. And she is living in Forgotten Hollow. This time her house is even better of how I was making it before.

I have to wait till either tomorrow or next week to buy the vampire sims 4 bundle as it cost $49 here! :(

Back