Jake Tapper tells DD what we've been saying for years

Bubs

Proud Member
I've been laughing at this for 3 days and cannot believe it wasn't posted here already:D

Start with this:
Jake Tapper ?@jaketapper Jun 22
@DiDimond I don't need lectures on journalism from someone tweeting falsehoods and calling them facts. You're embarrassing yourself. Stop.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jake Tapper (CNN Anchor and Chief Washington Correspondent) is my new hero although I didn't know him before I came across this twitter "convo" between him and DD

Full story:
http://cnncommentary.com/2015/06/22/diane-diamond-bizarrely-goes-after-jake-tapper/

Perhaps it is a good idea of re-tweet Jake's tweet about DD to that Rolling Stone guy who interviewed Demon for his book, so he knows that DD is embarrassment in world of journalists and is known for making up stories and trying to pass them as facts.

I'm really enjoying seeing Demon gets called out by reputable journalists:D

The only people who take Dimond seriously as a journalist are obsessed MJ haters.

Funny. Second person telling DD she's making a fool out of herself in a month.
(Wish they had 10-20 yrs. ago).

Demon got BURNED by Jake Tapper baby! Snap Crackle & PoP!

I'm still laughing:rollin:

From Demon's post to Jake Tapper:
"We are journalists. Facts are facts."

comment_dTgrg78uftpJNA0W6S2Wao8azvvPmdoS.gif

Jake is journalist but Demon is something else:giggle:

Guess that's taken from dat highly cliche-istic betta late then neva chapter.

Afraid I wasn't aware of Jake Tapper until today. Not watching much tv these days, but I do have a soft spot [in the upper regions of my heart] for CNN since way back in the day.

I am convinced there is a demarcation line between legitimate and genuine journalism and tabloids. Unfortunately, it can be slightly blurry at times and it was especially true about Michael. The sooner that line becomes sharper and a "cordon sanitaire" around tabloids is build, the better........

But hey, I try to be a Christian and try to forgive enemies. Even hate-confused minds like DD deserve pity and understanding. At times people have most twisted ways of expressing their love.

someone tweeting falsehoods and calling them facts

Good one, really good one lol

Last edited:
I love this so much, she's totally embarrassing herself and can never admit when she's wrong. I'm glad this has gone so public so more people can see that she's a nut who should not be trusted! LOL!!!

God this woman is a total idiot. I mean actually. She sounds completely uneducated. Her arguments remind me of a cranky tweenager not getting her way. How she managed to graduate from any kind of journalism school, let alone get hired as one is beyond me?

Who was the first? I missed that one.
Woman is seriously pathetic.
"Facts are facts". How would she know? When did she ever use them?

God this woman is a total idiot. I mean actually. She sounds completely uneducated. Her arguments remind me of a cranky tweenager not getting her way. How she managed to graduate from any kind of journalism school, let alone get hired as one is beyond me?
She didn't graduate from journalism school-and she is more or less uneducated-she didn't go to college-she got her start out of high school working at a news station as a receptionist.

Who was the first? I missed that one.
Woman is seriously pathetic.
Roger Friedman-he used about the same exact words.

More proof Demon is deluded, and I agree with not airing the names of killers in the media much. No need to turn them into celebrities.
I think it's quite funny that she's blaming Twitter for not being able to ask him more "probing questions." I hardly ever watch CNN and even I knew about their decision not to keep naming off the killers after the Boston Marathon bombing.

She didn't graduate from journalism school-and she is more or less uneducated-she didn't go to college-she got her start out of high school working at a news station as a receptionist. .

Aha. Now it makes sense as to why she's such an embarrassment. Just goes to show that a lack of morals and an aversion to the truth will get you pretty much anywhere in the land of mass tabloid media (ahem Hard Copy, Extra, Entertainment Tonight, Court TV.)

She did not ask. She right away accused Tapper of "bowing to special interests". How is that Twitter's fault?

Dimond IS uneducated and that comes across. I am sure that very few among real journalists think highly of her and her so called "career". Some nerve about her talking about "facts" with her history of lies and manipulations. May I ask where is that secret video tape showing MJ molesting his nephew that she was so quick to report about in 1995? May I ask where are the love letters MJ supposedly wrote to Gavin Arvizo that she claimed before the trial that they will be the prosecution's bombshell evidence? Even back then she was called out about her journalistic ethics and practices on Larry King:

On a November 24, 2003 edition of Larry King Live,5 Dimond, along with famed attorney Johnnie Cochran, Chris Pixley and Court TV’s Nancy Grace, did not hesitate much when discussing them:

KING: Do we -- hold it! Does anyone here -- does anyone here -- anyone -- know of the existence of these letters?

DIMOND: I absolutely know of their existence!

KING: Diane, have you read them?

DIMOND: No, I have not read them, but I absolutely know that that was tops on the list of the DA and sheriff's department, things to look for inside Neverland. Listen, Larry, these are letters that are written in Michael Jackson's hand. They are said to be -- no, I've not read them, but they -- they went after them because they're said to be so sensational and so salacious in nature that this could be a key to the prosecution.

When pressed about her certainty of the letters Dimond got very defensive. Consider this entertaining exchange between her and Pixley :

PIXLEY: I think it's inevitable that they're going to report the story in one way, though, Larry, and that's to say that Michael Jackson is guilty of these charges...

DIMOND: Oh, BS!

PIXLEY: ... before there are even charges. I'm sorry, Diane...

DIMOND: Baloney!

PIXLEY:... have you entertained for a moment the idea that these love letters that you know nothing about may be just that, nothing?

DIMOND: First of all, Chris, I do know about them, and I know about them from high law enforcement sources. But I have always said, I don't know if Michael Jackson is a pedophile. This charge should go to court.

PIXLEY: You said they play it close to the chest, you think this is a good DA's office that doesn't leak stories, that play it close to the chest. But you know from high-ranking officials exactly what these letters say, or at least...

DIMOND: I didn't say I know what they say!

PIXLEY: ... what they are likely to say...

DIMOND: If you're going to...

PIXLEY:... that they're salacious.

DIMOND: And you know what, Chris? Get it right! I get it right when I quote somebody! You get it right when you quote me!

PIXLEY:Who are you quoting about the letters, then, Diane, so we can get it right? Who is it that you're quoting?

DIMOND: I'm not going to...

PIXLEY: You don't have anyone to quote.

DIMOND: ... give you my sources! I'm not giving you my sources!

PIXLEY:Then why are we talking about this as though it's a fact?

http://mjjr.net/content/mjcase/part3.html

We are not surprised to later learn that no such letters existed at all. LOL.

The only thing that gave her a career was that she allied herself with Evan Chandler and Sneddon. And now with Safechuck and Robson. So is she really the one to lecture others about "bowing to special interests" when she NEVER kept an independent distance from both sides of a case? When she always picked a side and then she was more a mouthpiece for that side rather than an independent journalist? Even Ray Chandler's book calls her their best ally. How is that an independent, ethical journalist?

To me it's pretty obvious she's a racist (which comes as no surprise.) A lot of people didn't want to call attention to the shooter because no one wanted to give him credit for his horrendous racist actions and the first thing DD wants to do is call attention to him? Add on top her completely unwarranted hate for Jackson (she never even knew the guy?) Welcome to another edition of "Down Bigot Lane with DD" ... :no:

Still laughing:D

Interesting that she never replied in any way to this bit of Jake's tweet:
"tweeting falsehoods and calling them facts"

I guess she couldn't reply in case Jake would have posted her falsehoods out there to everybody to read.

Good one:yes:
Her facts are the ones that she invented, so in her own mind they are facts.
She is like mentally ill person who doesn't know she is mentally ill.

She didn't graduate from journalism school-and she is more or less uneducated-she didn't go to college-she got her start out of high school working at a news station as a receptionist.

and her lack of education shows.
I remember one of her article in Daily Beast(?) about MJ, and as usual it was filled with "her own facts", so I commented it and included link to Journalists Code of Ethics and Standards for Demon to study. I later checked other comments and found out that link to JCOEAS in my post was removed. It obviously hit to sore spot for Demon, because she knows what she writes is total opposite, and she has never got education for Code of Ethics and Standards.

That Code of Ethics is interesting reading:
https://www.spj.org/pdf/ethicscode.pdf

Demon doesn't follow any of them.

The only thing that gave her a career was that she allied herself with Evan Chandler and Sneddon. And now with Safechuck and Robson. So is she really the one to lecture others about "bowing to special interests" when she NEVER kept an independent distance from both sides of a case? When she always picked a side and then she was more a mouthpiece for that side rather than an independent journalist? Even Ray Chandler's book calls her their best ally. How is that an independent, ethical journalist?

I really pains me to read "independent ethical journalist" and Dimond in the same sentence. It just doesn't go.

I think this is really hilarious how they back her to the wall on the Larry King thing and she comes back like an attack dog.

I was reading about her last night and Wikipedia had what she said in CBS about the video tape and art book and they challenged her. She attacked them. And court tv fired her after the trial.

I'm surprised she hasnt re edited that Wikipedia page herself and I don't know why Michael didn't try to sue her again.

Last edited:
Don't you love how she tries to back pedal when she's told she got something wrong? She's as dishonest as they come, she can't admit when she's wrong and doesn't care anyway.

Diane Demon should be banned on national TV, not just in the US, but worldwide because she never gets the facts straight in her head, plus she keeps posioning people with such godforsaken lies. She made me sick from listening to her mouth.

I can't wait for the day that she gets what is coming to her ... she is totally insane and a blatant liar

I'm not meaning to be insulting when I say this but I suspect some mental illness with her. Her obsessiveness is pretty over the top, as is her lying.

it's strange to see reporters do this 'poo-poo' talk back and forth...

Diane, grow up...

Back