Video - Federal Defense Agent: 'We Murdered Michael Jackson' - Ex Department of Defence agent Video

Sorry guys, I deleted this content/"article", .... my bad....

Last edited:
Well, who knows... I tend to believe it, and not because of these videos, I personally assumed years ago such a scenario, and I was shocked when it happened or what happened in 2003-2005 and 2009! Some of people called me crazy..., I am not a fan of conspiracy theories, but there is the puzzle of the "game", and it fits.
I did not happen coincidentally.

I was a bit perplexed at the first video, I doubt the government had anything to do with Michael's death even though I never tursted them, I still believe there is one person that did it to him and I still believed the media and all those damned haters are partily responsible too and they wanted him gone as part of a conspiracy theory. I had my share of conspiracy theories outside this which involves the NHL wanting the Boston Bruins to fail.

ILoveHIStory;4098131 said:
But we don’t know who “they” are. The well-formed theory is that ‘they’ whenever ‘they’ are referred to are the illuminati. The illuminati are believed to be a society that have roots in the 18th century but are still believed to exist, infiltrating powerful institutions to control the population at large in preparation for the New World Order.

Oh dear, not this again... -_-

Fake!

And this is not news but a conspiracy theory.

hmmm.... wasnt it Michael himself who once had told Teddy Riley something about some people who wanted to kill him or do something against him?
Teddy confirmed such discussion with Michael.
I do think that 99.99% of people and fans simply dont know the behind the scenes game (or at least they are lost in conspiracy web sites and do not know how to distinguish the facts from fiction), and almost all people knowing something dont want to open such a Pandoras box and expose the reality.
What about Oprah, Bill Cosby... nah....

anyway, if this thread is considered a "conspiracy theory" thing, please mods, remove it, didnt know where to post it.

Last edited:
The 2nd video what he said, I disagree that Michael was sick mentally, he was having anxiety attacks over the thought people are going to kill him, it's no wonder he can't sleep at night, that's partily why he can't sleep at all. Plus I doubt this "illuminati" did all this, because I don't believe in that.

Didn't Gaz say any new thread posted in the News section goes automatically to Twitter and Facebook. Maybe a caution could be put next to "post new threads."

It hit yahoo news last nite and everybody said it was fake in the comments.
This really belongs in T&T.

Didn't Gaz say any new thread posted in the News section goes automatically to Twitter and Facebook. Maybe a caution could be put next to "post new threads."

It hit yahoo news last nite and everybody said it was fake in the comments.
This really belongs in T&T.

Thanks for the explanation. didnt know that. and I dont have twitter and facebook - I want to be free, not addicted to this so-called social media.

Ah conspiracy conspiracy. Look, I've worked in mental health for over 8 years. Do I think people wanted to financially profit off of Michael Jackson dead or alive? Sure. They had been doing that for decades when he was alive, and they're still doing that now that's he dead. But it is honestly my opinion that MJ had a mental breakdown of sorts towards the last couple years of his life. I think the stress and distrust over the years had left him in states of anxiety and paranoia that varied over the years (primarily the worst towards the end of his life), which hindered his ability to sleep, which is why he was using propofol (because idiot doctors in the past had given it to him), and some final idiot doctor's gross negligence was the reason for his death. I think he would be offended if there wasn't a conspiracy theory about him though (because he loved that stuff), so I happily delve in every now and again just to see what the latest news is, but no, I don't think it's a conspiracy.

Thanks for the explanation. didnt know that. and I dont have twitter and facebook - I want to be free, not addicted to this so-called social media.
I don't know that as absolute fact since I don't use them either-but I got that impression.

I think its better from time to time open a thread about conspiracy theories to refute all BS for new fans and those looking for the "truths" circulating on web about MJ, especially facts, but I am not sure, if there is somebody who could claim the straight facts, the real conspirators are clever and well trained enough to cover their acts and actions against MJ....

I do think that 99.99% of people and fans simply dont know the behind the scenes game (or at least they are lost in conspiracy web sites and do not know how to distinguish the facts from fiction)

In distinguishing facts from fiction here maybe it's a good start to know that it's very unlikely that Michael talked to Dieter Wiesner a day before his death considering they sued each other a couple of years before. But of course you can even hear that this tape is fake.

Fake!

And this is not news but a conspiracy theory.

I was actually wondering what this was doing in the news section.

Sorry guys, I deleted this content/"article", .... my bad....

Obviously you meant no harm. It is interesting though - the amount of crazy ideas floating around about Michael is staggering. What's next - are they gonna say that he was a shape-shifting alien, that the "real" Michael passed away in the 80s and was replaced by twins/clones/look alikes till 2009? Obviously such silly ideas aren't even worth the time of anyone with the smallest amount of common sense. But they aren't completely outlandish considering that sooooo very many people considered him a serial child abuser, with removable noses, insomniac, drug addict who died due to an overdose of anesthetics, cute little black kid turned into a white woman, free-for-all freak show, has been train wreck. I sure hope I haven't forgotten anything important.......

Don't even get me started on that so-called tape. Nice acting skills, really nice acting skills lol.

^^not to add any more junk but that schoolmate of Michael's writing a book already claimed he died before making Bad and an impostor carried on after that.

Nutty people. What can I say.

Haha. Him and Paul McCartney / Billy Shears must have been in on it together. Though Paul "died" in 66, so logically they must have time travelled together to decide on the look alike replacement conspiracy plan? Crazier things have happened :p

Obviously you meant no harm. It is interesting though - the amount of crazy ideas floating around about Michael is staggering. What's next - are they gonna say that he was a shape-shifting alien, that the "real" Michael passed away in the 80s and was replaced by twins/clones/look alikes till 2009? Obviously such silly ideas aren't even worth the time of anyone with the smallest amount of common sense. But they aren't completely outlandish considering that sooooo very many people considered him a serial child abuser, with removable noses, insomniac, drug addict who died due to an overdose of anesthetics, cute little black kid turned into a white woman, free-for-all freak show, has been train wreck. I sure hope I haven't forgotten anything important.......

This. Yes. Yes. I recently came across an old article while researching the houses he stayed in after the trial, and I kept finding the same one referring to him as the white lady or something and it made me SO angry. It just goes to show how cruel people can be. What kind of society do we live in that has made it not only okay but profitable to degrade another human being in the way that Michael Jackson was?

Last edited:
This "white woman" thing must have been a common joke back in the day bc it really gets around. (And it sounds familiar). I see it on YouTube and Yahoo news feed all the time.
The other day I told a commenter that his remark was "uncalled for" and I got a bunch of thumbs down within minutes. Fools.

This. Yes. Yes. I recently came across an old article while researching the houses he stayed in after the trial, and I kept finding the same one referring to him as the white lady or something and it made me SO angry. It just goes to show how cruel people can be. What kind of society do we live in that has made it not only okay but profitable to degrade another human being in the way that Michael Jackson was?

Then in the next breath the same media will write some preachy article about school bullying or cyber bullying. As if they are not the main bullies that give an example to the youth.

14122766388_8d6cb7cb92.jpg

Unrelated, but I'm listening to the Get Music interview from the early 2000's to promote Invincible and the first thing the interviewer says is "he's got a new album out called Invisible." ... I saw this photo right after I heard that and I laughed :)

Then in the next breath the same media will write some preachy article about school bullying or cyber bullying. As if they are not the main bullies that give an example to the youth.
And isn't that the absolute truth??!! The last few years lamenting children being bullied (especially for being different) and they don't realize they've all been doing it themselves for the last 25 years or more?
Please.
Pompous hypocrites.

This thread also reminded me of another couple of silly stories from back in 2009 or something???

It turns out Michael really was/is forever

12839009325_367305ccd1.jpg
.....apparently long before he started shooting the RTT video. This certainly gives new meaning to Remember the time lol

michael-jackson-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u102.jpg

Highlander got nothin' on him :p :rofl:

I wonder what disguise he's gonna use in 3458 LOL

Last edited:
Back