Fixing your gaming consoles (cleaning)

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Have you ever try to figure out what happened with your gaming consoles and trying to fix some problems with them? Well there are ways to fix them, like months ago I was curious about the most common problem with them NES console which is the red blinking light. I found that what causes that problem is the 72 pin connector which is dirty and has to be clean.

Here's the video to show how to clean the 72 pin connector in the NES console
[YOUTUBE]dF-jEYiCGa0[/YOUTUBE]

I've had a common problem with my PS2 on a few/some discs that can't be read, like I had a hard time with playing MJ Wembley 1988 DVD and Adventure Time Season 1 disc 2. I found a couple of solutions to fix the problem, like I can clean the inside the console and cleaning the laser. I'm gonna try cleaning the laser tonight and if that can't fix it, I'll try the first option. I can look for more options.

Don't forget to post videos and pics to show how to fix the consoles. You might be able to fix your consoles without wasting your $$$ replacing parts, buying new consoles and get professionals to help fix it.

It turns out the lens laser is the cause of the problem I have, I cleaned the lens with Windex and Q-Tip and it worked again. So the lens was dirty all along.

[YOUTUBE]2FPxSp9wBh0[/YOUTUBE]

Back