Any Lady Gaga fans here?

Condor9333

Proud Member
Hi,

i mostly listen to rock,pop and "in" music (r&b,hip hop)....
I always liked Lady gagas Poker face and Love game (theyre quite catchy).
So since its raining last two days here (where i live) i was surfing through youtube and found Lady gagas Paparazzi and Just Dance music videos.
I also watched some live perfomances from tv and at Glastonbury.
I found here as talented singer and performer, but IMO shes experimenting too much with her look,behaviour for my taste.
People were calling Mike weird but lets be honest he would never wear meat dress or anything like thata...
i like her better in 2007-2008 when she was brunette and blonde (well that may just be my taste in girls :D).

Anyway my question is is there some site like these (dedicated to LG) where i can download her concerts and perfomances from tv?

And btw why she calls her fans "my little monsters"?

The one thing I always appreciated about Lady Gaga was that she put a lot of melody into her songs. When she first came around no other mainstream artist was being very melodic. They all just seemed too focused on making ''hot beats'' and nothing else.

People were calling Mike weird but lets be honest he would never wear meat dress or anything like thata...
i like her better in 2007-2008 when she was brunette and blonde (well that may just be my taste in girls :D).

People have been calling Lady Gaga weird, especially when she started too :p She's actually very smart, she used the extravagant hairstyles and outfits to draw attention to herself when starting out in the mainstream music industry and it worked very well, to the point where all the other really huge stars began to dress in similar fashion (I think of Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj especially). She's cooled it off for the past few years however. The meat dress wasn't just for show, it had a meaning behind it too as you can read here.

I'm quite the fan of hers. Sorta chilled off now but I saw her in concert a few years ago and holy shit could she perform. Most incredible set piece I've ever seen for a concert. She's been pretty lowkey this past year or two, focusing on projects which might not be big commercially, but ones she feels most happiest doing (see the album with Tony Bennett). Whenever she decides to return to more mainstream music, I'll definitely be looking forward to her next album. I consider her to be one of the greatest musicians of the past decade tbh. One exceptionally talented woman (unfortunately some people who can't look beyond the outfits fail to see this, but hey their loss).

She performed 'The Hills Are Alive' from The Sound of Music a few months ago and her voice was absolutely astonishing:

There's also an excellent Michael Jackson x Lady Gaga mashup mixtape out there. Mixes Michael Jackson's vocals with that on the ARTPOP album. Here's the megamix:

:)

Last edited:
People have been calling Lady Gaga weird, especially when she started too :p She's actually very smart, she used the extravagant hairstyles and outfits to draw attention to herself when starting out in the mainstream music industry and it worked very well, to the point where all the other really huge stars began to dress in similar fashion (I think of Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj especially). She's cooled it off for the past few years however. The meat dress wasn't just for show, it had a meaning behind it too as you can read here.

I'm quite the fan of hers. Sorta chilled off now but I saw her in concert a few years ago and holy shit could she perform. Most incredible set piece I've ever seen for a concert. She's been pretty lowkey this past year or two, focusing on projects which might not be big commercially, but ones she feels most happiest doing (see the album with Tony Bennett). Whenever she decides to return to more mainstream music, I'll definitely be looking forward to her next album. I consider her to be one of the greatest musicians of the past decade tbh. One exceptionally talented woman (unfortunately some people who can't look beyond the outfits fail to see this, but hey their loss).

She performed 'The Hills Are Alive' from The Sound of Music a few months ago and her voice was absolutely astonishing:

There's also an excellent Michael Jackson x Lady Gaga mashup mixtape out there. Mixes Michael Jackson's vocals with that on the ARTPOP album. Here's the megamix:

:)

I totally agree with you.
People are either jelous for someone famous so they have to bash them or theyre really that stupid that they can accept someone is different. (Look at what they made up about Michael, not to mention Lady Gaga...).Press is encouraging people in their opinion of think of such talented (and a bit ecentric) artists as nutcase.

p.s. Do you know some site where i can download LG cocnerts and videos?

p.s. Do you know some site where i can download LG cocnerts and videos?

Not anymore, sorry. I do know she has officially released one concert so far though, it was at Madison Square Gardens. I have that on DVD.

I thought the Fame and the Fame Monster were fantastic pop albums- the best pop songs I'd heard in years.

Since then she has fallen so far up her own arse that I cant hear any good songs anymore. She lost me with Born this Way. Shame.

I thought the Fame and the Fame Monster were fantastic pop albums- the best pop songs I'd heard in years.

Since then she has fallen so far up her own arse that I cant hear any good songs anymore. She lost me with Born this Way. Shame.

Damn really? I really love Born This Way, minus a song or two I thought it was an excellent album. Every once in a while I'll play it on my iTunes and I suddenly remember why I used to love Lady Gaga so much.

ARTPOP... I'm not too big on that album. I felt like she was trying too hard to make 'art' (if that makes sense) and that really got in the way of the music. It's an alright pop album with some cool songs (Applause, Artpop, Venus, Swine and Do What U Want notably) but ultimately forgettable, I feel. I'll play it from time to time but it's her only modern pop album I've yet to buy.

No idea if you like Jazz/Traditional Pop albums but she did one with Tony Bennett last year called 'Cheek to Cheek'. Not really my style but if it's yours you might like that.

I wouldn't mind if she did an album of jazz standards with someone besides Tony Bennett. I'd love to hear her with Michael Buble or Harry Connick, Jr.

Back