Michael Jackson's speech is featured on Tyga's new Mixtape.

dam2040

Proud Member
Here's Tyga featuring Michael Jackson on his latest mixtape - http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tyga-fuk...tml?song-81733

It's a tidbit of Michael speaking on how victimised he was, whether it's to show Tyga is a similar victim or to recognise Michael's plight who knows. It's interesting to see a speech like this used, I would've thought something like a Thriller interview would've been used.

Last edited:
Re: Oh dear. "Michael Jackson" is featured on Tyga's new Mixtape.

Oh my. Haven't checked out the 2 Pac song yet, but this one might be tasteful...? Not holding my breath though.

Oh my. Haven't checked out the 2 Pac song yet, but this one might be tasteful...? Not holding my breath though.

I really doubt it. Tyga is dreadful. Would the Estate have to give permission for this?

Now for anyone aware of Kendrick Lamar, he faked a conversation with 2 Pac on his latest album, using an old interview to pretend to have a conversation. Yes, it really was as corny as it sounds.

Nothing wrong with having a chat with your idol. Have you never wanted to have a chat with Michael? It's the same :)

It's actually quite a good album. Got alot of good reviews! He sampled Michael anyway and he invited Prince to listen to his album. Kendrick's a good guy.

Corny?!?

Don't talk bad about that Kendrick Lamarr track when he featured an old 2Pac interview.. The point was that what Pac said back then is still as relevant NOW as it was back then!!

It's called "Mortal Man" and it is amazing!! He even brings up Mike and the injustice he went through in his life..

That track is the furthest thing from "corny"....geez

In fact, his entire album is incredible!

Sounds great, will give it a listen now.

Corny?!?

Don't talk bad about that Kendrick Lamarr track when he featured an old 2Pac interview.. The point was that what Pac said back then is still as relevant NOW as it was back then!!

It's called "Mortal Man" and it is amazing!! He even brings up Mike and the injustice he went through in his life..

That track is the furthest thing from "corny"....geez

In fact, his entire album is incredible!

Pretending to be "best buds" with a dead guy you've never met is the definition of corny. It was critic bait. I know exactly what it is called, and yes he defends Michael but that doesn't make the Pac bit any less cringe worthy.

Pretending to be "best buds" with a dead guy you've never met is the definition of corny. It was critic bait. I know exactly what it is called, and yes he defends Michael but that doesn't make the Pac bit any less cringe worthy.

Completely disagree with you... It was done with the utmost care and respect for Pac and his message.. Of course he's dead and everyone who hears the track knows that.. Kendrick obviously never had that interview with him and that makes it even MORE poignant.. It proves that Pac's words are timeless.. Kendrick is a fan just like so many others..

To see it as "corny" means you didn't understand the meaning of it.. And where did u get that he was pretending to be "best buds"?? LOL

You can say you don't like something... that's ok, but to label something that has legit depth and meaning to a LOT of people as "corny" is plain wrong..

Completely disagree with you... It was done with the utmost care and respect for Pac and his message.. Of course he's dead and everyone who hears the track knows that.. Kendrick obviously never had that interview with him and that makes it even MORE poignant.. It proves that Pac's words are timeless.. Kendrick is a fan just like so many others..

To see it as "corny" means you didn't understand the meaning of it.. And where did u get that he was pretending to be "best buds"?? LOL

You can say you don't like something... that's ok, but to label something that has legit depth and meaning to a LOT of people as "corny" is plain wrong..

Well, many would agree that it was very corny. Play the Pac message, fine. Just don't try and forge a conversation out of it.

Well, many would agree that it was very corny. Play the Pac message, fine. Just don't try and forge a conversation out of it.
I'm sure people would think it's corny, like yourself...and those people would be wrong..

Just like people were wrong about Mike..

You're coming across as someone who isn't very versed in the hip-hop culture...and that's ok I guess.. It explains why you would call something like that "corny" at least..

I'm sure people would think it's corny, like yourself...and those people would be wrong..

Just like people were wrong about Mike..

You're coming across as someone who isn't very versed in the hip-hop culture...and that's ok I guess.. It explains why you would call something like that "corny" at least..

Woah, slow down with the assumptions sunshine. I'm very "versed in hip-hop culture". It's not wrong to have an opinion on something. To claim I am wrong for having an opinion says more about you than it does my view on a song.

the 'Mortal Song' - there is no reason in my eyes to hate on the song... He was no trying to act like "best buddies " he talk between Pac and Kedrick was artistic to say the least.. Basically a conversation from the past to the present.. showing not only how little things have changed but re-stating how Pac sees the future. Very fitting.... And the song basis is about when things get hard will you still be there... he even brought up Michael, the allegations and if "still a fan when s*it hits the fan"... Drawing the bases of the first song with pac and the "will you be there" meanining behind it... I think having MJ on it would be very fitting...

Woah, slow down with the assumptions sunshine. I'm very "versed in hip-hop culture". It's not wrong to have an opinion on something. To claim I am wrong for having an opinion says more about you than it does my view on a song.

Have an opinion, sure, but to call it "critic bait" is insulting and shows you don't know the art of hip-hop.. It's a culture based on interpretations of art that has come before it, hence the use of sampling that many songs make great use of.. Sampling of music/beats, lyrics, and even spoken word..

the 'Mortal Song' - there is no reason in my eyes to hate on the song... He was no trying to act like "best buddies " he talk between Pac and Kedrick was artistic to say the least.. Basically a conversation from the past to the present.. showing not only how little things have changed but re-stating how Pac sees the future. Very fitting.... And the song basis is about when things get hard will you still be there... he even brought up Michael, the allegations and if "still a fan when s*it hits the fan"... Drawing the bases of the first song with pac and the "will you be there" meanining behind it... I think having MJ on it would be very fitting...
Thank you!! Someone sees it for what it is.....art!

The thing is guys.. This is tyga lol. I don't know what to expect from this or him nowadays. I hope it's done tastefully that's all.

I'm now very interested to see what this will be...

The estate won't and shouldn't do anything. This is not being sold, so it's no different than when some DJ mashes up songs or samples something but doesn't sell the track.

Sorry but who is "tyga"?

Slightly relevant tidbit: Was listening to Game Grumps (popular "Let's Play" channel on YouTube) and apparently Tyga is the "douchiest person ever met" to a seasoned veteran employee at the House of Blues, lol

https://youtu.be/vA3NkGt_49s?t=4m34s

Sorry but who is "tyga"?

Tabloids says he is dating Kylie Jenner:D
I'm sure he has other credentials, but right now nothing else comes to mind;D

Here it is http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tyga-fuk-what-they-talkin-bout-new-mixtape.115974.html?song-81733

Its an excerpt of Michael talking. I'm not sure when? If anyone knows that would be awesome!

It's a speech Michael gave in 2002 or something, during one of his anti-Mottola/Sony things I think?? I'm not too sure but someone else will be able to give you the exact time/context etc. For those who can't play the audio, here's the transcript:

[Audience is audible, cheering, agreeing with MJ]
Michael: "The minute it became the biggest selling album in the history of the Guinness World Book of Records - OVERNIGHT they called me a freak, a homosexual, they called me a child molester, they said I tried to bleach my skin, they made everything to turn the public against me."
[Audience loudly applauds and cheers in support of Michael]
Michael: "This is all a complete, complete conspiracy. You have to know that. You know it's, it's [something?], It's time for a change!"
End.

Deleted
Gonna post the video but saw it already was

Seriously Tyga deserves credit for this one. That was a great one to include. But What he said on the next song is laughable. He said they try to put another scandal on me I'm Michael Jackson reincarnated "

Seriously Tyga deserves credit for this one. That was a great one to include. But What he said on the next song is laughable. He said they try to put another scandal on me I'm Michael Jackson reincarnated "

Are you sure he meant to say he was as good as Michael like you suggest?

It sounds like he is saying he suffers scandals like Michael Jackson did. To me he is saying, that like MJ's, the scandals aren't true.

Last edited:

I've added the link to OP. Not sure what the point of it is, to be honest. To show Tyga is a victim? I see it as odd, is he giving Michael 15 seconds to defend himself? Makes little sense to me.

Tabloids says he is dating Kylie Jenner:D
I'm sure he has other credentials, but right now nothing else comes to mind;D

Is that why he's trying to make the Mike connection? The allegations of having sexual relationships with underage children? Why couldn't he use a Roman Polanski or Gary Glitter quote? Why is it always MIKE's name that comes up with bullsh*t like this? That Jenner kid just turned 18, but was reportedly "dating" this rapper dude long before that and he's in his mid 20s.

I know it's nothing we can do about it, but that doesn't stop me from being pissed off every time someone (especially a talentless hack like Tyga) tries to bring Mike up in that BS. Why didn't he make a mix tape about dating transgendered women? He's been put on blast for doing that (I saw an article posted on Facebook about his texts to her being hacked and posted).

Back