Would you prefer...

JM77

Proud Member
MJ's ballads/down tempo/slow R&B + SOUL songs or the funky/up beat/new jack swing/dance/pop songs? :chillin:

Share your opinions... :D

2nd option.

I like the up beat style of songs, funky and pop too.

Example: P.Y.T.

I love both. Michael has a song that 'sooths' every mood. The slow soul songs to chill and the upbeat songs to dance and energize.
As long as its Michael's voice :blush:

I love both but as a dancer I have to go with 2nd option.. Anything to get people up and moving is going to excite me more.. well in actuality it is a physiological fact that music with more up-tempo sound get your endorphins going at a higher rate than slower songs. So though people can appreciate ballads very much your body is physically inclined to favor up-tempo.

If I had to choose, first option. I love Invincible and my most favorite track Butterflies. I can relate to his newer stuff as it's much more personal.

I would go for the second option, just because I can use them to use to cheer myself up when I'm feeling down. Though the first option is fantastic as well. In fact I can't think of a single MJ song that I would call bad. (Aside from Bad obviously)

Both for me too but my favors are Another Part Of Me and Whatever Happen i love the beat of those songs.

Back