To celebrate a new beginning for MJJC - tonight I am taking to the MJJCommunity Radio airwaves

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
With live music chat fun and much more!

The excitement is already building

Hope to see you there #?MJJCFam - www.mjjcommunity.com/chat

11930771_165940190406314_4199671744333914115_o.jpg

Thanks for the GREAT party Gaz - sorry I had to leave early! I hope the rest of you guys enjoyed yourselves after I had left! :D

tumblr_mq3lqcqlw11s0hpkjo1_500.gif

Gaz you are the best i really enjoy myself last night those remix were awesome.:bow:

We all had a great time together - each of us was responsible for the fun and chat #MJJCFam united together to honour Michael. (y)

Was once again a COOL party! Thanks to DJ Gaz for the awesome tunes and Thanks to the #MJJCFam ? We're rocking the place, hey! :punk:

Sheila - Barbee and I actually mentioned that if the 3 us got together it would have been one Hell of a party :D

There will be another one I'm sure.

It was a good time. Thanks for all the great music and getting a chance to talk to everyone. :cheers:

Sheila - Barbee and I actually mentioned that if the 3 us got together it would have been one Hell of a party :D
Yeah!! We can wait til Sarah gets back from Vegas, go to the next one, request songs from Off the Wall like crazy and relive our disco days!!! Lol.

Back