[REQ] HIStory cover HQ full statue

mktrade2001

Proud Member
I'm looking for the HIStory coverart in high resolution, the full coverart, no logos, full statue. In print quality!
The one i have is 1800px and 1mb. I want something way better ;) please post everything HIStory statue you might have
Thank you very much :)...

The only one i can find is this:
I want to get it printet on a big canvas, so i need a better quality photo than this, to be perfect!
Michael-Jackson-HIStory-Past-Present-and-Future-Book-I-Cover-michael-jackson-31568920-1726-1707.jpg

I assume your getting as custom canvas made. What is the suggested resolution etc?

Yeah, it's a custom canvas. I want to get it on a 40x40cm or 60x60cm canvas. I believe its possible with this image to get a nice looking print on a 40cm canvas, but will not look good on anything bigger than that. The dream is to get the image in 40x40cm in 300dpi. That would be 4724px on each side. Then it will look crystal clear, even at close ups. I don't believe other than the designers and record company has it in this size, but they will not response to my requests!

But Im thinking that someone has the coverart on a Dias slide somewhere, for promo purposes. Many magazines was printing posters at that time, so they have to have this coverart in high resolution. But they did'nt response either :p Maybe a collector, a friend of a friend, who has a friend that works for a magazine have this coverart?!?. Well, thats at least my hope. I been searching for it since 1997, and I don't stop until i get it :p...

I think that's the highest quality I've ever found too. I hope you find what your looking for!

Back