*New video clip* from MJ last photoshoot will appear in a Chinese tribute video for MJ Birthday

mkgenie

Proud Member

Full video~

Exclusive !! China tribute video for Michael Jackson's 57th birthday!

"How many loved your moments of glad grace/ And loved your beauty with love false or true / But still many loved the pilgrim soul in you /And loved the wrinkles of your aging face" .

Several seconds of never-before-seen video footages of Michael Jackson in his last photoshoot has been added to a special Chinese tribute music video.

The video is released on Aug. 29, 2015, entitled "When You're Old," inspired by a poetry of William Butler Yeats.

Actually, he is always in our hearts, forever young and never fades away...

090801iaqia0bqmaasamsy.jpg

Last edited:
When u are old ,when i grow up,i began to know the love between Michael and me ,and all MJfam are unique,and immortal~Happy birthday,my king!!!

The video is released on Aug. 29, 2015, entitled "When You're Old," inspired by a poetry of William Butler Yeats.

Actually, he is always in our hearts, forever young and never fades away...

I don't think birthdays are actually about getting old.

enjoy.jpg

What a shame Michael didn't get to enjoy the world for more than 51 years.......the world has been enjoying his craft for almost five decades now.

It's like he said - you don't get older, you get better.

better.jpg

Am I the only one who cried over this beautiful song? Whoever wrote the song and performed it, it was quite moving to listen to. Thank you so much for sharing!

that video depressed me! I don't even understand the lyrics but I want to cry.. the opening with "I'd like to live forever" and the title "when you're old"... then MJ clips!! too much all at once..

Nice video!

that video depressed me! I don't even understand the lyrics but I want to cry.. the opening with "I'd like to live forever" and the title "when you're old"... then MJ clips!! too much all at once..

Nice video!
Hi, there's English translation while the lyrics is almost adaptation from William Butler Yeats.
Yes, sad to celebrate a birthday on the day while he was gone.

Even though it makes you sad, it's very nicely done :wub:
I expected a bit more, though. Concerning the 'last photoshoot' I mean. Will the complete footage ever be released, does anyone know?

^^^ I know what you mean maja, 3 seconds of footage isn't exactly a lot. Guess it could have been worse, 1 second or something. In any case, it was done in a spirit of love and that's all that matters.

Found this earlier today and had the urge to post it cause it fit so well with the stuff from last week......:D

b50614544.gif

I don't think birthdays are actually about getting old.

enjoy.jpg

What a shame Michael didn't get to enjoy the world for more than 51 years.......the world has been enjoying his craft for almost five decades now.

It's like he said - you don't get older, you get better.

better.jpg

yet he sort of implied he wanted to die young in the shmuley tapes

Back