The most covered Michael Jackson song?

JM77

Proud Member
I was thinking that Human Nature would be one of the most covered MJ songs for things like talent shows, as I seen quite a few contestants cover the song. Here's a really good one:

Also, Who's Lovin' You comes up quite frequently, and 'The Way You Make Me Feel':

Who's Loving You - but that's a J5 song. I think MITM is covered a lot - I've seen it twice or thrice in singing shows. Beat It has also been covered by Fall Out Boy - but I don't know if it's been covered by other artists too. Black or White was superbly covered by Adam Lambert (one of my favorite singers). Remember the Time was covered by Kris Allen (another great cover) and Man In the Mirror too.
I think Smooth Criminal and TDCAU have been covered by quite a few youtubers.

I would guess overall it would be beat it... that's my guess!! simply because I know bands all over when covering music, it's an easy way to show off guitar skills, it's a good vocal move for a band, and it's a song band fans will know..

We all know bands are often the ones that do more covers than any type of artist.

Who's Loving You

Who's Loving You - but that's a J5 song.
Not really. The Miracles released it first and several other Motown acts had recorded the song before the J5 did it.

Back