Ciara Will Cover a Michael Jackson Classic on The View This Friday (9/10/2015)

CherubimII

Proud Member
Ciara Will Cover a Michael Jackson Classic on The View This Friday

It's going to be magical.

By Eric Diep
Posted: 09/09/2015 10:45 AM EDT

Filed Under Ciara

090915-music-ciara-2.jpg

Ciara is set to perform Michael Jackson’s “Heal the World” on Friday’s edition of The View.
CiCi is coming off her sixth studio album, Jackie, and recently honored Janet Jackson at the BET Awards with Tinashe and Jason Derulo. Over Labor Day weekend, she tweeted about a special song that she was working on, which we hope to hear in the near future.

“Heal the World” may have a special place in her heart, as this won’t be the first time she’s paid tribute to the King of the Pop. In 2009, she sang the song at the BET Awards.
BET.com is your #1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2015/09/09/ciara-michael-jackson-heal-the-world-the-view.html

ABC Confirms Ciara for an Upcoming Edition of "The View."

R&B artist Ciara will be appearing as a musical guest on this Friday’s “The View.”
She will not, however, be performing one of her original songs. ABC confirms that Ciara will instead perform Michael Jackson’s “Heal The World,” presumably in remembrance of those lost on September 11, 2001.
Friday’s gig will not mark Ciara’s first time singing “Heal The World.” She famously performed it at the 2009 BET Awards, which served as a tribute to Jackson.

http://headlineplanet.com/home/2015/09/08/ciara-performing-heal-the-world-on-abcs-the-view/

Last edited:
Beautiful i am going to miss it Ciara is a good singer i love the song Heal The World everytime i hear Michael sing it just bring tears to my eyes. Make us proud.

I just watched it. Maybe it's my ears but I thought it was pretty bad. :(.

Or maybe it was the sound from my TV.

Last edited:
I have never really heard anyone cover Mjs song that were good. Mostly they make me cringe.

I re watched it here and it's not that bad. I've never heard Ciara sing, so maybe I was expecting something like Judith Hill.
I really like the fact that they chose 'Heal the World' as a 9-11 tribute.

Last edited:
Not that bad. Nice that she picked this song to perform for the September 11 anniversary.

Smooth72;4107675 said:
I have never really heard anyone cover Mjs song that were good. Mostly they make me cringe.

It´s hard to cover a MJ´s sing because he´s the best but I loved the Ciara cover!

I'm glad she did the performance the way she did.. very simple, brought out the beauty of the song without distractions.

In my opinion nobody can cover MJ, but for the ones who trying, it's not to bad though

Back