Has Michael ever appeared in your dreams?

JM77

Proud Member
Michael has definitely come into my dreams quite a few times. Personally, I've mostly had these kind of vague dreams when I've befriended Michael. But strangely I've felt myself crying in my sleep whilst having some of these dreams, which has happened quite a few times. I just wonder if it's because I miss Michael so much. Once Michael was the one crying in my dream (I can't remember why) and another time I befriended both Michael and Ryan White, but they're some of the most vague dreams I've had.
But the dream I will never forget is when I attended the Bad Tour and somehow I got onto the stage. Suddenly I found myself hugging Michael and telling him that I loved him - I knew that I wanted him to know that, as I've always wished that I could remind him of the love many people feel for him, face to face, myself.

I love having Michael appear in some of my dreams as it comforts me and gives me a chance to 'see' him in person, I guess, and just 'talk' to him - but I have never known Michael personally and these occurances in my dreams are just imaginary to me (in my perspective). But if this was in fact real (Michael actually speaking to me) that would be a miracle to me :)

*I'm not saying that the idea of communication with the dead is something that shouldn't be believed - (if there are people who believe in that) as everyone has their own beliefs and perspectives of ideas like this :)

-Sleeping-Beauty-michael-jackson-32926942-400-262.png

Has Michael ever appeared in any of your dreams?

Last edited:
I think it's possible, but one has to be open to it. I'm not. Part of it has to do with my religious upbringing and part of it has to do with me trusting my brain/intellect more than my heart. Things have to be logical to me and talking to/seeing someone that is deceased while I'm in a dream state isn't logical (to me).

If the dead can communicate with the living, then (imho) they wouldn't be DEAD. If it was possible to do so I'd want to have a visit with my parents, sister, aunts and uncles that have passed on FIRST, not Mike.

I think it's possible, but one has to be open to it. I'm not. Part of it has to do with my religious upbringing and part of it has to do with me trusting my brain/intellect more than my heart. Things have to be logical to me and talking to/seeing someone that is deceased while I'm in a dream state isn't logical (to me).

If the dead can communicate with the living, then (imho) they wouldn't be DEAD. If it was possible to do so I'd want to have a visit with my parents, sister, aunts and uncles that have passed on FIRST, not Mike.

I completely understand. I didn't mean that it was a belief or anything as such, as I never knew Michael in person and him appearing in my dreams is just me imagining if I did know him. I've edited my thread to avoid any misinterpretations :)

Last edited:
I had this dream a couple of years ago that I came home from a regular soccer practice to find Michael and Prince sitting in my living room with a vinyl player. Lol that's all that I remember from that dream, I must have woken up after that.

Michael had appeared in my dreams countless of times over the years. Going back to the HIStory Era. Most of the time they were always fun happy dreams. And that I was usually his lover in those dreams. But all through out that first horrible summer without him. I had the most horrific vivid nightmares about him. I was constantly plague by them. Which I am still haunted by some of them. And I never had dreams that bad before in my entire life. 2 of those MJ nightmares were so bad that I literally woke up crying and shaking uncontrollably they were that bad. I now suffer from insomnia. Because without my fun happy MJ dreams that I used to have practically every single night. Back when we still had him. I am never going to know what it is like to get over 6 hours of sleep ever again. I will be lucky if I have just 4 hours of sleep. It was only at the beginning of this Summer where some of my MJ nightmares came back again. Thankfully they had stopped again. But I so badly wish I could go back and be his lover again in my dreams of him. But unfortunately that is never going to happen again for me.:( And my insomnia is just something I am going to have to live with now.

Michael had appeared in my dreams countless of times over the years. Going back to the HIStory Era. Most of the time they were always fun happy dreams. And that I was usually his lover in those dreams. But all through out that first horrible summer without him. I had the most horrific vivid nightmares about him. I was constantly plague by them. Which I am still haunted by some of them. And I never had dreams that bad before in my entire life. 2 of those MJ nightmares were so bad that I literally woke up crying and shaking uncontrollably they were that bad. I now suffer from insomnia. Because without my fun happy MJ dreams that I used to have practically every single night. Back when we still had him. I am never going to know what it is like to get over 6 hours of sleep ever again. I will be lucky if I have just 4 hours of sleep. It was only at the beginning of this Summer where some of my MJ nightmares came back again. Thankfully they had stopped again. But I so badly wish I could go back and be his lover again in my dreams of him. But unfortunately that is never going to happen again for me.:( And my insomnia is just something I am going to have to live with now.

I'm so sorry that this happened to you :( I can understand your insomnia as I suffer from it occasionally - but not as bad as being lucky to have 4 hours sleep. I very much hope that you can have those nice dreams about Michael again - I hope that they aren't gone forever :)

I'm so sorry that this happened to you :( I can understand your insomnia as I suffer from it occasionally - but not as bad as being lucky to have 4 hours sleep. I very much hope that you can have those nice dreams about Michael again - I hope that they aren't gone forever :)

Thank you

I hope that too. But as long as Michael still continues living with God and Jesus. And not with his children where he belongs. I have to accept the fact that my fun happy dreams of him. Have now become a thing of the past for me. And my constant insomnia is something I am always going to have now. But at least I know what it was like for Michael now. There were times I had thought about contacting that evil monster. And asked him if he could give me the same stuff that he gave to Michael. But I know now that is wrong thing to do. But I seriously do blame him for my constant insomnia now. Which thanks to that evil monster is something I am now forced to live with. And since gotten used to.:(

Yeash, he has and that is exactly how I 'healed' somehow :blush:

Meeting Michael on the 'spiritual plane' where I did 'learn' to say 'goodbye' and move on with my life :blush:

I've had only one dream about him. He was wearing the You Rock My World outfit and we were sitting in a restaurant. He was telling me something bad is gonna happen. And he started fading away. And I felt really really sad - I kept pleading him to stay but he just kinda vaporised. After that I woke up, crying - and I wanted him to be alive so badly.

i think i had 2-3 or more dreams, but i usually forget dreams quite quickly after i woke up.

the only dream i remember quite well was, that 2009-June never happened and he started the TII Tour with an album release. the next thing freaked me out, because i actually heard parts of that album, also unreleased songs which we've heard already, were on it but in completely different versions.
he was also on tv performing new songs and i saw the crowd going crazy.

after i woke up, i tried to remember the stuff ive heard from his new music, but it was just GONE. but still i know exactly ive heard amazing things. thats so weird...

For two to three years after he died I had tons of dreams about him. Now days it's a rarity that I'll dream about him, but I had some truly special ones. :)

One dream where i danced with him during TDCAU TII, another he came to my school, another where he performed J5 medley in TII outfit and another, DD TII rehearsal with laser jacket etc.

I had one dream about Michael--he was a child in that dream and he walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek! It was so sweet--I felt this pure sweetness in his soul. I was so happy!!

I did dream about him once or twice but the dreams were pretty vague and didn't really make any sense. I remember one where he was at this fair, handing out magazines of himself :') and when it was just me and him we got to talk a bit and I asked if I could hold him so he hugged me real tight, it was really sweet..
In another dream we were organizing some sort of party, and suddenly he was just there and introduced himself to me (he said 'well hello!' lmao) with this huge smile.. he was so beautiful, I was too overwhelmed to even say anything haha. Then he left and all of a sudden Paris was there, I knew something wasn't right with that but I didn't know why. When it got late and we all began wondering if Michael would come back in time to start off the party, we suddenly realized he wasn't here with us anymore.. we all started crying and someone said 'I guess we're all upset because Michael misses his home'..:mello: it was really sad, I think I actually woke up crying.
I've also had a dream once where I got to listen to some demo's that were unreleased or different versions of songs we already know. I still remember hearing Loving You with an extra verse & some different adlibs at the end. Michael himself wasn't there unfortunately, but it was the clearest dream I've ever had! I still remember what his voice sounded like, although he sung things I've never heard him sing irl.. it was pretty awesome tbh!:wild:

I've had a few over the years.. Not A LOT but some!! most were good, I had one strange one, and I tried to figure out what it might have meant but... I don't know lol!

Interesting enough for the dreams I had I don't really remember the 'plot' or what happened.. Just little random parts.

People may think it's nuts but I was dreaming about him the morning he passed.

I was living in Australia at the time and working on a farm I had to get up really early to work. My alarm woke me up and I was aware I had been dreaming about him. I don't know what it was about, I never paid any attention to the fact that I had been dreaming about him - it didn't seem unusual - but I knew he was in my consciousness in the last couple of hours of sleep I had. I got up, dressed and drove to the farm to start my shift at 0730 hours and maybe by like 0745 hours the owner of the farm came over to tell us Michael had died. And I remembered thinking, in the rush of thoughts that followed, that I had been dreaming about him - perhaps at the same time he was still with us or in his last moments.

I know it's crazy but a part of me always likes to think he was saying goodbye. I will always wonder what the dream was about.

I was living in Australia at the time and working on a farm I had to get up really early to work. My alarm woke me up and I was aware I had been dreaming about him. I don't know what it was about, I never paid any attention to the fact that I had been dreaming about him - it didn't seem unusual - but I knew he was in my consciousness in the last couple of hours of sleep I had. I got up, dressed and drove to the farm to start my shift at 0730 hours and maybe by like 0745 hours the owner of the farm came over to tell us Michael had died. And I remembered thinking, in the rush of thoughts that followed, that I had been dreaming about him - perhaps at the same time he was still with us or in his last moments.

I know it's crazy but a part of me always likes to think he was saying goodbye. I will always wonder what the dream was about.

I don't think this is nuts :) I think it's pretty amazing that you happened to be dreaming about Michael on that day. I would think the same thing if Michael came into my dreams where he could have been saying goodbye. It's so annoying when you can't remember your dreams and you want to remember them so badly - I've had that too many times. Interesting (y)

I had another dream last night - it's very vague but it was along the lines of me defending Michael in front of some people and trying to change their negative perception of Michael. Though, I can't remember if Michael was in the dream :scratch:

oh, I can relate to the nightmares though where Michael appeared in starting from as early as August 2008 :blink: and I even dreamt about what would happen :unsure: No one 'believed' me cause they are just 'nightmares' right?

I think you were not nuts, as I was dreaming of him on that day in the morning as well few hours before it was announced that he has passed away. So keep posting, maybe more people saw that. maybe it was the soul saying goodbye to all his fans.

Last night I had yet another dream about Michael. I think it was inspired from watching the BBC Proms with the Jacksons. Basically, Michael was performing somewhere during the 80's - maybe 1987 and if I remember rightly, he performed the songs Working Day and Night, Thriller, Show You The Way To Go whilst wearing an orange suit - which I think was inspired by this orange theme:
The%2BJacksons%2B-%2BShow%2BYou%2BThe%2BWay%2BTo%2BGo..jpg
and Bad (whilst wearing dungarees - don't ask me why...) It was quite a nice dream and strangely I felt deja vu - like I had had this dream twice.

Had another dream a couple of night's ago, nothing weird really.. just seeing true 1080p footage from the BAD Tour.. was a Blu-Ray disc, same content we've seen before.. Germany etc. two full song's though, APOM & IJCSLY.. started off with VHS transfer for first few seconds in each song but when Michael came to light, it looked stunning...

Never dreamed with Michael in it, but have had a few Prince dreams though,all where he is toruing and I am dying to meet him, not sexual but just wanting to be around a genius like him and talk to him about music. But I am open to a Michael Jackson dream, I wouldn't know what to say to Michael without sounding like an idiot. I would not ask him the usual questions like "What's it like being a star", "Do you like moonwalking, beat it etc"

I've had a few Michael dreams over the years, but nowhere near as many for someone who is sooo present during my waking hours. A couple of them were somehow premonitory and quite distressful, one in November 2003 and another one in June 2009.

Well, leavin' those somber memories aside, I actually had a pretty cute one earlier this morning. I think my subconscious was influenced by some pictures because in my dream his looks were sort of a mish-mash between those two images lol.

He had the curly hair, but with a bit more volume and shorter than usually, up till his shoulders and this white unbuttoned shirt. He was performing on a local tv station. He started off with what vaguely sounded like Will you be there and towards the end he went into something completely different but with a classical 50s sound to it - something about New Orleans and stuff that rhymed with it. I just remember smiling widely while listening to him pronouncing certain words :D I remember there were kids around and all kinds of people on the show and in the audience, but I was too busy looking at him to really notice anyone else :blush:

Michael come in my dreams alot sometime it funny sometime it sad but me and Michael we talk alots about life what going in the world he ask me how i feel about what going on in the world i tell him i feel sad and Michael always ask why are you sad and i tell him i just don't like the way things are going and Michael say you can make that change always believe take it one day at a time. We talk about his music i tell Michael my favors are Earth Song and Heal The World he love those songs too. i have never seen Michael in person but when he come into my dreams it like i knew him for years can't explain it. In my dreams of Michael he always encourage me he always tell me i can do better and i know i can. My family think that i am crazy but i tell them i am okay. I believe it Michael way of saying i have never left you i am still here not physical but spirituals. Always at the end of my dreams about Michael i never say goodbye i say see you later my friend we will talk again.

Last edited:
yes, all the time. 5 out of 7 times my dreams is about him

He never comes in my dreams :(
my dreams are bout him but he never is directly in it. I worry bout him and just wanna know if hes okay

Back