Kenny Ortega inteview in Rumania

Annita

Proud Member
Kenny Ortega did a interview in Rumania related to the premiere from his fim "Decendants".
I did a quick google-translate from the sectios who were Michael-related

"Kenny" Ortega, winner of an Emmy ("High School Musical") is the director, choreographer and executive producer of the film "descendants". Ortega has worked closely in the past with Michael Jackson to put the details tournaments "Dangerous World Tour" (1992 - 1993) and "HIStory Tour" (1996 to 1997). In 2009, Kenny Ortega staged alongside the same Michael Jackson, which was to be the last tournament of the star's "This Is It," Jackson canceled because of his death. Ortega directed, instead, the documentary "Michael Jackson's This Is It" and funerals "King of Pop" at Staples Center in Los Angeles on July 7, 2009. He also worked on the choreography of events such as Super Bowl XXX, Oscars edition 72nd, 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta and the Winter Olympics in 2002 in Salt Lake City. In 2011, Ortega was the director announced remake of "Dirty Dancing" movie that worked as a choreographer in 1987.

Describe me some work experience alongside Michael Jackson.
It was a unique experience, Michael had a brilliant mind, he was a great talent. He was a visionary passing through the filter everything and heart. An inventor crazy! Milos was a righteous person. Every time I work with him beamed, as if in another time. I always inspiring and mind took me to unexpected places. I love him and I miss him. Even so, it's me! I learned many things. Even though she was much younger than me was a mentor. Appreciate the maximum audience, they used the stage as a platoform? to disseminate important ideas beyond entertainment. It was an inspiring person. I was very good friend. Very generous with everyone. And the fact that I was working partner is one of the greatest gifts that we have received in this life.

Read more: http://adevarul.ro/entertainment/fi...rau-noi-1_55fae2e1f5eaafab2cb60099/index.html

Back