"Bad" is featured on the trailer of the upcoming Angrybirds movie

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
Upcoming Angry Birds movie has Bad in the trailer:

I'm not sure if I'm ever going to watch the movie but a great music choice. :)

Last edited:
Legacy Recordings ‏@SonyLegacyRecs

Those are some BAD birds! @michaeljackson's "Bad" is featured on the trailer of the upcoming #angrybirdsmovie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qJzWrq7les&feature=youtu.be

[video=youtube;0qJzWrq7les]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qJzWrq7les[/video]

http://www.fuse.tv/videos/2015/09/angry-birds-movie-trailer
Here's the 'Angry Birds' Movie Trailer, Set to Michael Jackson's "Bad" -

...Best of all is the evidence that this won't be a just-because adaptation, but will actually retain the impact-heavy, slingshot-happy mechanics that made Angry Birds great in the first place. And if Michael Jackson is soundtracking the trailer, we can probably hope for solid tuneage in the actual movie.

Re: Bad" is featured on the trailer of the upcoming Angrybirds movie

I hope this is going to be a hype and that people are starting to buy the song and play the hell out of it to make bring it back on the charts :D

But that's just wishful thinking...

Re: Angry Birds movie trailer uses the song Bad

Hehe that's great! MJ would have been delighted.

That is so cool! XD Movie looks like it might be pretty entertaining too.

This is great. I hope they'll use it in the movie, not just the trailer.

Angry Birds movie? Jesus I thought this was 2010 for a second...

Eh, it might be alright for a kids movie I suppose... given this doesn't seemed like a rushed cashgrab that could've been produced back when the game and franchise was much bigger a few years ago...

Dated franchise aside though, Bad seems a pretty popular choice for children's films, it was featured at the end of MegaMind back in 2010.

Re: Angry Birds movie trailer uses the song Bad

Seemed rather tacky to use that song, imo

I would be watching it, I played the game online a few times. Glad they put "Bad" in.

CPoYXfuUcAAih9i.png

MJVibe on "Angry Birds" Trailer featuring BAD http://www.mjvibe.com/heres-the-angry-birds-movie-trailer-set-to-michael-jacksons-bad/ …

It's awesome they used BAD in the trailer but I have to say this... I know i'm not the only one.. When I watched it I'm thinking "This is cool but why would they pick this song? I mean don't they know that the audience would be to entranced by the music and not really pay attention to the substance of the trailer?"

lol! I watched it once and have no idea what was in the trailer.. I saw an angry bird, more birds, a house (the music stopped) then started again. I have no clear idea at all

but that's an MJ fan getting excited about his music in a trailer

Angry Birds movie? Jesus I thought this was 2010 for a second...

Eh, it might be alright for a kids movie I suppose... given this doesn't seemed like a rushed cashgrab that could've been produced back when the game and franchise was much bigger a few years ago...
They are trying to get the popularity back. I hope they use Michael's songs in the movie too.

They are trying to get the popularity back.

Ships sailed tbh. Angry Birds was on EVERYTHING a few years ago but it's died down heavily since then. Whats the latest trend thats on everything now? Minions.

The movie might do alright but I don't see it becoming anywhere near that big again.

I LOVE this trailer :D Here's hoping the film lives up to it!

Ships sailed tbh. Angry Birds was on EVERYTHING a few years ago but it's died down heavily since then. Whats the latest trend thats on everything now? Minions.

The movie might do alright but I don't see it becoming anywhere near that big again.

Yes and the "Frozen" characters are still hot (on this side of the Pond). I've seen both on everything from clothes to toothpaste, lol!

Back