Burnitup! - new song with fire

This song is bumping! I was like 'YAAAAAAASSSSSSSS' and bought it as soon as I heard it, lol!

Janet%20Yaaaaassssss_zpsjsgft2f7.jpg

I saw her do this song in Vancouver and it was effin' rad. There's another new song she did too that had me floored. She's got some good jams on this new album I promise:D

It seems like this album is really good. These songs are really GOOD and it will be such a shame if this album flops. I don't know if Janet should promote these songs more or what. These songs are really good. It would be a crying shame if the album doesn't do well.

the beat (bassline mostly) is modelled (losely) after a funk classic... hmm.. what was it again

edit... got it:

Laid Back "White Horse" from 1983

Last edited:
I love all of Janet's songs but Burnitup is absolutely number one! I love it!

the beat (bassline mostly) is modelled (losely) after a funk classic... hmm.. what was it again

edit... got it:

Laid Back "White Horse" from 1983

White Horse came to mind when I first heard Burnitup. I was in high school when that song dropped :punk:

Sheila you are right i forgot about White Horse it does sound like that.

That take me back i am old.:punk:

Burn it up is amazing!
Janet is second only to MJ when it comes to being an all around entertainer.
She along with her brother set the benchmark that every current act in the music industry tries and fails to reach, and they drew the blueprint that every current music star and superstar today adheres to.

Back