OMG! Mike would be SO proud of his little sister!!

CrazyVegasMJ

Proud Member
Her new album Unbreakable comes out tomorrow/tonight at midnight! The song dedicated to him is called "Broken Hearts Heal" and it's amazing!

But not only that, the songs "The Great Forever" and "Shoulda Known Better" is pure Michael Jackson being channeled through his own flesh and blood! And no, I don't mean that like she's copying him or pretending to be him. I mean it feels as though Mike was in the studio with her helping craft these complete works of art.

His influence in prevailant throughout the entire album, it's almost like he came back just for a moment and helped put his stamp on this masterpiece!

I'm literally crying.. This album is not what Janet has done in recent works.. This album is not made to compete with Beyonce or Britney or Ariana..

This album is FULL of substance, anthems, pleads of peace and pure Jackson DNA..

Even if you may not be a fan of Janet or her music, I'd highly recommend at least listening to the tracks I mentioned above.. Like I said, it's going to feel like MJ is trying to speak to you through her..

Just give it a listen, you will be simply pleasantly surprised...

Her new album Unbreakable comes out tomorrow/tonight at midnight! The song dedicated to him is called "Broken Hearts Heal" and it's amazing!

But not only that, the songs "The Great Forever" and "Shoulda Known Better" is pure Michael Jackson being channeled through his own flesh and blood! And no, I don't mean that like she's copying him or pretending to be him. I mean it feels as though Mike was in the studio with her helping craft these complete works of art.

His influence in prevailant throughout the entire album, it's almost like he came back just for a moment and helped put his stamp on this masterpiece!

I'm literally crying.. This album is not what Janet has done in recent works.. This album is not made to compete with Beyonce or Britney or Ariana..

This album is FULL of substance, anthems, pleads of peace and pure Jackson DNA..

Even if you may not be a fan of Janet or her music, I'd highly recommend at least listening to the tracks I mentioned above.. Like I said, it's going to feel like MJ is trying to speak to you through her..

Just give it a listen, you will be simply pleasantly surprised...

Her heart was never broken.. I refuse to listen to a fake tribute when it's not heartfelt or genuine. How do you know that song is dedicated to MJ? It could be about her friends that died from AIDS like her song 'Together Again' was.

Her heart was never broken.. I refuse to listen to a fake tribute when it's not heartfelt or genuine. How do you know that song is dedicated to MJ? It could be about her friends that died from AIDS like her song 'Together Again' was.

giphy.gif

Are you for real right now?!?!

You sound as ignorant as they come!

The song is CLEARLY about her brother Mike!

She's singing about how they would harmonize while doing chores together when they were kids, about how he left in summer, about how much she misses him..

PLUS her very own press release stated that she would open up about missing Mike, among other topics..

Go somewhere else with your negative ignorance!

Well, the song is obiously dedicated to Michael but to me it feels not like a honest song. I never had the feeling in her actions weeks/month/years after Michaels death that she felt in that way she decribes it now.

It was in summer that you left me
The fall and winter never felt so cold
And lord knows words can never express it
Life feels so empty I miss you much
Painful tears like never before
We can't laugh together till we cry
But our love ain't no material thing

No matter what dysfunctions the family has Janet was Michael's sister and they clearly loved each other. Yes, they had their problems, esp. towards the end, but I am sorry, who are we to say her feelings about her own brother are not genuine? Sometimes I feel like some fans overstep boundaries there. We are fans and we do not own MJ and do not have an exclusive right to tell who can mourn him and whose mourning is better than others'.

We are fans and we do not own MJ and do not have an exclusive right to tell who can mourn him and whose mourning is better than others'.

No off course nobody owns MJ and knows everything about the feelings about other persons, but we all can say our opinions and that did not exlude what we think about the relationship between Michael and Janet.

I never said it is a fact what I am saying, I declared it as my opinion based on her actions like you did with many other people as well.

I declare it as my opinion as well that any 'tribute' song she sings about MJ is contrived and fake and not genuine.. Just my opinion.. Now I do feel I will watch 3T's reality show tomorrow on Lifetime because I feel those young men loved MJ unconditionally. They have always spoken of him with so much love and respect and talked about how much he helped them. They are sincere and genuine, unlike their aunt.

Ur so full of it.. If u don't like Janet or what she has to offer then why the f**k would u even come into a Janet thread??

GTFO with ur nonsense.. Nobody cares about what u think is fake or not genuine.. Go play in the street!

jaydom7;4109737 said:

I agree. NOTHING she has done since Michael's death has indicated that she was/is "heartbroken". From her cold and calculated interviews portraying HER brother as being a drug addict, from asking for funeral expenses back( what SISTER, a multi-millionaire sister, does that?), from the "granny-gate" kidnapping, to allowing her own niece, a 14 year old KID to be torn apart by Janet stans and not say one word to defend that niece, does NOT sound heartbroken to me. Btw, that's not negativity, it's the TRUTH. It's pathetic that some MJ fans are willing to forget what she did and act as if her actions were justified. They weren't. I'm sorry, I can't enjoy or support the music of someone who would do the things that she has done since her own brother's murder. Of course, there are those who will ignore anything that she does; however, would tear Michael to pieces if he had done the exact same thing. I can't even fathom what these same people would say if Beyoncé had pulled such sickening stunts On her family. We already know that Beyoncé would never do such a thing her family.

No matter what dysfunctions the family has Janet was Michael's sister and they clearly loved each other. Yes, they had their problems, esp. towards the end, but I am sorry, who are we to say her feelings about her own brother are not genuine? Sometimes I feel like some fans overstep boundaries there. We are fans and we do not own MJ and do not have an exclusive right to tell who can mourn him and whose mourning is better than others'.

What problems did Michael and Janet have toward the end? What problems would cause a SISTER to ask for funeral expenses back from her murdered brother's estate. I don't care what problems, if any, they were supposed to have had, NO ONE who is rich as she claims to be would do that,IF she was truly heartbroken. Michael fans are not inventing or making these things up about Janet. It was there for EVERYONE to see. Janet has done nothing since Michael was murdered to make HIM or his kids proud. She has done nothing to make an Michael fan proud. Why would someone think that Michael would be proud of her album when she has done everything to try and destroy his memory, legacy and defraud his children.

What problems did Michael and Janet have toward the end? What problems would cause a SISTER to ask for funeral expenses back from her murdered brother's estate. I don't care what problems, if any, they were supposed to have had, NO ONE who is rich as she claims to be would do that,IF she was truly heartbroken. Michael fans are not inventing or making these things up about Janet. It was there for EVERYONE to see. Janet has done nothing since Michael was murdered to make HIM or his kids proud. She has done nothing to make an Michael fan proud. Why would someone think that Michael would be proud of her album when she has done everything to try and destroy his memory, legacy and defraud his children.

Some fans will enjoy her music and new album and I am afraid you will just have to deal with it.

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong if fans express themselves in the discussion critical about the tribute song if they feel it`s not honest. There must be not be all fans think "OMG what a wonderful tribute and Michael would be proud". And off course it`s okay when fans enjoy her music or are fan of her. But it`s not a need for all to agree with it, even in a Janet Jackson-section. This is not a prerequisite to participate in a discussion.

BTW her album sells really well since the release date yesterday. Number 1 in US on IT-unes currently and since yesterday and in other countries she is also doing well. Number 2 on world-day-itunes charts on the release-day.

http://kworb.net/aww/

Last edited:
somewhereinthedark;4109927 said:
I agree. NOTHING she has done since Michael's death has indicated that she was/is "heartbroken". From her cold and calculated interviews portraying HER brother as being a drug addict, from asking for funeral expenses back( what SISTER, a multi-millionaire sister, does that?), from the "granny-gate" kidnapping, to allowing her own niece, a 14 year old KID to be torn apart by Janet stans and not say one word to defend that niece, does NOT sound heartbroken to me. Btw, that's not negativity, it's the TRUTH. It's pathetic that some MJ fans are willing to forget what she did and act as if her actions were justified. They weren't. I'm sorry, I can't enjoy or support the music of someone who would do the things that she has done since her own brother's murder. Of course, there are those who will ignore anything that she does; however, would tear Michael to pieces if he had done the exact same thing. I can't even fathom what these same people would say if Beyoncé had pulled such sickening stunts On her family. We already know that Beyoncé would never do such a thing her family.

But MJ did do drugs.. I mean, he freakin died from it..

And just because she's a millionaire means she can't be paid back for the close to $1mil she paid for funeral expenses up front (which she didn't have to do in the first place)..?

And we still don't know (and probably never will know) the full story about Katherine going out of state and what that whole ordeal was about.. And if you say that you do know what happened, you're only kidding yourself..

I honestly don't understand how you can have such a heavy judgement about someone you've never met.. How in the world can you say so confidently that Janet doesn't/didn't miss her own brother?! That just sounds like "crazy person" talk..

Take that somewhere else.. Not my thread.. Deuces!

But MJ did do drugs.. I mean, he freakin died from it..

And just because she's a millionaire means she can't be paid back for the close to $1mil she paid for funeral expenses up front (which she didn't have to do in the first place)..?

And we still don't know (and probably never will know) the full story about Katherine going out of state and what that whole ordeal was about.. And if you say that you do know what happened, you're only kidding yourself..

I honestly don't understand how you can have such a heavy judgement about someone you've never met.. How in the world can you say so confidently that Janet doesn't/didn't miss her own brother?! That just sounds like "crazy person" talk..

Take that somewhere else.. Not my thread.. Deuces!

WTF? Michael didn't die from taking drugs! Where were you during the murderer, Conrad Murray's trial. The autopsy report said that there were NO drugs in Mochael's body EXCEPT what the mudererer pumped into him. Propofol being what Murray pumped into Michael. Janet does not have the right to spew FALSE information about her murdered brother and neither do you or any other so-called "fan." Btw, Janet never revealed any negative info about her ex-husband Rene and he actually was/is a REAL drug ( heroin) user. She wouldn't talk about him in interviews, because she respected his privacy. Yet, she couldn't do that for HER own brother? Do you think she would have done that to any other family member? The answer is HELL NO! Do you think Michael would have stooped that low and that to her? Another HELL NO!

Of course, Janet didn't have to pay for funeral expenses, but it was cheap of her to ask for it back; especially, HER OWN brother. Do you actually think Michael would have asked for HER funeral expenses back. There is no excuse for what she did and stop trying to make excuses for her, when you wouldn't do the same for Michael. Finally, yes, WE know what happened when Katherine was "kidnapped" by Janet and the other siblings involved. She did it to try and take guardianship from Katherine so that she could get control of his kids and his money. Where were you when all of this was pretty much proven by Michael's son and others who were there? if you want to continue to support Janet despite what she has done since his murder, then that is your right. However, as I have said before, it is MY right to not support her, because of the despicable things that she did AFTER her brother was no longer here to defend himself. Sickening!!

somewhereinthedark;4109927 said:

somewhereinthedark;4110938 said:
WTF? Michael didn't die from taking drugs! Where were you during the murderer, Conrad Murray's trial. The autopsy report said that there were NO drugs in Mochael's body EXCEPT what the mudererer pumped into him. Propofol being what Murray pumped into Michael. Janet does not have the right to spew FALSE information about her murdered brother and neither do you or any other so-called "fan." Btw, Janet never revealed any negative info about her ex-husband Rene and he actually was/is a REAL drug ( heroin) user. She wouldn't talk about him in interviews, because she respected his privacy. Yet, she couldn't do that for HER own brother? Do you think she would have done that to any other family member? The answer is HELL NO! Do you think Michael would have stooped that low and that to her? Another HELL NO!

Of course, Janet didn't have to pay for funeral expenses, but it was cheap of her to ask for it back; especially, HER OWN brother. Do you actually think Michael would have asked for HER funeral expenses back. There is no excuse for what she did and stop trying to make excuses for her, when you wouldn't do the same for Michael. Finally, yes, WE know what happened when Katherine was "kidnapped" by Janet and the other siblings involved. She did it to try and take guardianship from Katherine so that she could get control of his kids and his money. Where were you when all of this was pretty much proven by Michael's son and others who were there? if you want to continue to support Janet despite what she has done since his murder, then that is your right. However, as I have said before, it is MY right to not support her, because of the despicable things that she did AFTER her brother was no longer here to defend himself. Sickening!!

OMG dude.. MJ took propofol illegally and knew (or should've known) that his dr wasn't trained for it and didn't have emergency equipment in case something would've happened (like it did).. It's widely accepted that MJ was knowingly irresponsible with his drug use and choice of Doctor.. The fact is that he DID have a part in his own death, unfortunately.. He was human.. It happens..

Also, MJ admitted before HIMSELF that he is (or was at a time) a drug addict, hence why checked into rehab in 1993 and cancelled the remains shows on the Dangerous Tour.. It's also obvious that even in 2001 MJ was without a doubt high off his ass on something during/before/after the MSG dates.. It's been written about in Frank Cascio's book, it's obvious, it's a fact.. To assume that MJ was possibly on drugs during his trial is also a fair conclusion one could draw.. It would be understandable.. Add on the fact that MJ was getting ridiculous amounts of Demerol injected for minor Botox/cosmetic procedures..

ALL OF THIS IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, Janet's ex-husband's drug issues (if true) are NOT public knowledge.. Their relationship and Rene Elizondo mostly remained private.. Rene wasn't in the spotlight whatsoever or very rarely.. So whatever issues they had weren't public for the most part..

Michael's drug issues were, in part, because of himself and his own statements.. The fact that he has millions upon millions of fans who look at him like a God or superhuman (I get the feeling that may be someone like urself), Janet may have seen it as beneficial to share his own struggles with people in hopes that it could help someone with their own issues.. In the end his legacy hasn't been tarnished.. If anything, all it did was make him more human and understood..

And you site Prince Jackson as proof of what happened in regards to the whole Katherine incident, but everyone knows that there's two sides to every story.. We've only heard one side of it.. And regardless of what truly happened, wouldn't u agree that every family is someone what dysfunctional in some aspects.. The jacksons are legends, but, alas, they're human..

You can support and NOT support whoever u damn well please, by all means... All I'm saying is that to say that Janet doesn't care about her brother is crazy to me.. and just plain so wrong.. But like u said its ur own opinion.. And I'm probably gonna regret the amount of time I've spent typing this response to u..

:coffee: Why would you ASSume they had "problems" in their relationship just because she wanted the funeral expenses she paid returned to her? You do realize that once a person dies (and no power of attorney, i.e is in place) their assets can be frozen and/or made inaccessible until someone is legally assigned to make financial etc. decisions for the deceased. That could take weeks, months even. In the meantime, Mike needed to be buried...HELLO! The fact that his death was a homicide delayed the funeral/burial process even more. SOMEONE had to foot the bill and Janet did until an administrator/executor(s) for Mike's estate were in place to make financial decisions on his behalf. It wasn't that Mike didn't have the money to pay for his own funeral/burial, ffs! I could see if he was indigent and and she still wanted her money back, but that wasn't the case.

A fan has no insight to the dynamics of a celebrity's relationship with their siblings, lovers, etc. to make definitive snap judgments about it, because we are on the outside looking IN. We cannot speak in absolutes about them because we are not allowed that intimate access and it's NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. Our opinions are not FACTS. That's where you tend to go off on a tangent and get things twisted. I had to check my own attitude at the door about Latoya when Mike himself FORGAVE HER after the low down shit she did with that book and her accusing him of molesting children. If he could still love his sister after that deep of a betrayal, I as a FAN shouldn't be tripping about her and holding onto that anymore. I still think she was foul for doing that to him, but I cannot say with absolute certainty that she doesn't love her brother. It's actually a good thing that they mended that relationship before he died.

To wrap this up, I'll just say this: you don't have a clue how Janet feels about Mike and she (nor any of the rest of their family) have to prove it you or any other fan/outsider.

LetitGO_zps5baf6465.jpg

OMG dude.. MJ took propofol illegally and knew (or should've known) that his dr wasn't trained for it and didn't have emergency equipment in case something would've happened (like it did).. It's widely accepted that MJ was knowingly irresponsible with his drug use and choice of Doctor.. The fact is that he DID have a part in his own death, unfortunately.. He was human.. It happens..

Also, MJ admitted before HIMSELF that he is (or was at a time) a drug addict, hence why checked into rehab in 1993 and cancelled the remains shows on the Dangerous Tour.. It's also obvious that even in 2001 MJ was without a doubt high off his ass on something during/before/after the MSG dates.. It's been written about in Frank Cascio's book, it's obvious, it's a fact.. To assume that MJ was possibly on drugs during his trial is also a fair conclusion one could draw.. It would be understandable.. Add on the fact that MJ was getting ridiculous amounts of Demerol injected for minor Botox/cosmetic procedures..

ALL OF THIS IS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, Janet's ex-husband's drug issues (if true) are NOT public knowledge.. Their relationship and Rene Elizondo mostly remained private.. Rene wasn't in the spotlight whatsoever or very rarely.. So whatever issues they had weren't public for the most part..

Michael's drug issues were, in part, because of himself and his own statements.. The fact that he has millions upon millions of fans who look at him like a God or superhuman (I get the feeling that may be someone like urself), Janet may have seen it as beneficial to share his own struggles with people in hopes that it could help someone with their own issues.. In the end his legacy hasn't been tarnished.. If anything, all it did was make him more human and understood..

And you site Prince Jackson as proof of what happened in regards to the whole Katherine incident, but everyone knows that there's two sides to every story.. We've only heard one side of it.. And regardless of what truly happened, wouldn't u agree that every family is someone what dysfunctional in some aspects.. The jacksons are legends, but, alas, they're human..

You can support and NOT support whoever u damn well please, by all means... All I'm saying is that to say that Janet doesn't care about her brother is crazy to me.. and just plain so wrong.. But like u said its ur own opinion.. And I'm probably gonna regret the amount of time I've spent typing this response to u..

FYI DUDE, It was NOT Janet's right OR duty to call her brother an addict when she would never have done the same with Any OTHER family member. Even a Janet Stan like you knows that she would never have done her other siblings like that. What she did was cowardly and I don't care if you like it or agree or. She wasn't trying to help other people, she was trying to help HERSELF. You defend her for her actions since Michael was murdered;however, you have NO right to tell me or anyone else, that we should just ignore what she did just because is Janet. Damn, continue to support Janet; but, don't get your panties out of shape because I don't support her actions since Michael died. I've never been a fan of hers; however I always supported her because she was Michael's sister. Her cowardly actions changed that and you have to deal with that.

Last edited:
:coffee: Why would you ASSume they had "problems" in their relationship just because she wanted the funeral expenses she paid returned to her? You do realize that once a person dies (and no power of attorney, i.e is in place) their assets can be frozen and/or made inaccessible until someone is legally assigned to make financial etc. decisions for the deceased. That could take weeks, months even. In the meantime, Mike needed to be buried...HELLO! The fact that his death was a homicide delayed the funeral/burial process even more. SOMEONE had to foot the bill and Janet did until an administrator/executor(s) for Mike's estate were in place to make financial decisions on his behalf. It wasn't that Mike didn't have the money to pay for his own funeral/burial, ffs! I could see if he was indigent and and she still wanted her money back, but that wasn't the case.

A fan has no insight to the dynamics of a celebrity's relationship with their siblings, lovers, etc. to make definitive snap judgments about it, because we are on the outside looking IN. We cannot speak in absolutes about them because we are not allowed that intimate access and it's NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. Our opinions are not FACTS. That's where you tend to go off on a tangent and get things twisted. I had to check my own attitude at the door about Latoya when Mike himself FORGAVE HER after the low down shit she did with that book and her accusing him of molesting children. If he could still love his sister after that deep of a betrayal, I as a FAN shouldn't be tripping about her and holding onto that anymore. I still think she was foul for doing that to him, but I cannot say with absolute certainty that she doesn't love her brother. It's actually a good thing that they mended that relationship before he died.

To wrap this up, I'll just say this: you don't have a clue how Janet feels about Mike and she (nor any of the rest of their family) have to prove it you or any other fan/outsider.

LetitGO_zps5baf6465.jpg

I didn't ASSume that Michael and Janet had "problems". That was one of your fellow stans who said that they had "problems". My comment was that what "problem" would cause a supposed "billionaire" to ask for funeral expenses back. You know damn well that if the situation was reversed and Michael had paid a million or even more for Janet's funeral, he would never ask for it back. It's not as if she NEEDED it back. Stop with the EXCUSES! There are NO excuses for this. Just as there was no excuse for her to "kidnap" Katherine under the guise of Katherine needing medical attention, Katherine said this wasn't true and couldn't understand why Janet and Randy said or planned this attempted take over of Michael's estate. This is not hearsay or gossip, the papers were actually signed by Janet, Randy, Jermaine, Rebbie and Tito. Tito withdrew his name when it became obvious what was going on. Jermaine later withdrew his name from what Janet and Randy were trying to pull. It took Michael's son, Prince, to shut Janet and the rest down. I guess they didn't realize that these kids are no pushovers and didn't fall her OBVIOUS plot. Damn, you would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see what Janet and Randy(co-conspirators) were doing. I guess that applies to those people who are Still ignoring and excusing her actions. Btw, I don't give a damn if Michael forgave LaToya ( that's what this heifer said, I don't believe her. I never heard those words come from Michael's lips); that doesn't mean that I forgive her. I'm not Michael and I don't have to forgive her or Janet for their actions. Let's get that straight, shall we. Finally, just as YOU say that I don't have a clue about how Janet feels about Michael, neither do YOU. I am going by HER actions that came from HER. Not rumors, HER actions. Not rumor or innuendo, HER actions( interviews, "kidnapping" her OWN mother in order to take guardianship of Michael's children, trying to stop MINOR children from speaking to their own grandmother for two weeks,etc.) No, she doesn't have to prove anything to me, her actions since Michael was murdered has already done that. Btw, YOU are a fan/outsider just as you consider me. Think about THAT, sweetie.

I didn't ASSume that Michael and Janet had "problems". That was one of your fellow stans who said that they had "problems". My comment was that what "problem" would cause a supposed "billionaire" to ask for funeral expenses back. You know damn well that if the situation was reversed and Michael had paid a million or even more for Janet's funeral, he would never ask for it back. It's not as if she NEEDED it back. Stop with the EXCUSES! There are NO excuses for this. Just as there was no excuse for her to "kidnap" Katherine under the guise of Katherine needing medical attention, Katherine said this wasn't true and couldn't understand why Janet and Randy said or planned this attempted take over of Michael's estate. This is not hearsay or gossip, the papers were actually signed by Janet, Randy, Jermaine, Rebbie and Tito. Tito withdrew his name when it became obvious what was going on. Jermaine later withdrew his name from what Janet and Randy were trying to pull. It took Michael's son, Prince, to shut Janet and the rest down. I guess they didn't realize that these kids are no pushovers and didn't fall her OBVIOUS plot. Damn, you would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see what Janet and Randy(co-conspirators) were doing. I guess that applies to those people who are Still ignoring and excusing her actions. Btw, I don't give a damn if Michael forgave LaToya ( that's what this heifer said, I don't believe her. I never heard those words come from Michael's lips); that doesn't mean that I forgive her. I'm not Michael and I don't have to forgive her or Janet for their actions. Let's get that straight, shall we. Finally, just as YOU say that I don't have a clue about how Janet feels about Michael, neither do YOU. I am going by HER actions that came from HER. Not rumors, HER actions. Not rumor or innuendo, HER actions( interviews, "kidnapping" her OWN mother in order to take guardianship of Michael's children, trying to stop MINOR children from speaking to their own grandmother for two weeks,etc.) No, she doesn't have to prove anything to me, her actions since Michael was murdered has already done that. Btw, YOU are a fan/outsider just as you consider me. Think about THAT, sweetie.

:coffee: Are you through or just hell bent on being mad about the Jacksons? If you actually read my post you'd see that I included myself in it. I'm a fan and I don't pretend to "know" Mike and his family (or any celebrity) on a personal level, because I don't. I don't NEED to, don't WANT TO. You've been going off on people that responded to you with LOGIC and reasoning which gives me the impression that you lack both when it comes to Mike and his family.

You can keep regurgitating that same TMZ-ish nonsense all you want; it still doesn't change the FACT that you, nor any fan, nor any outsider knows absolutely how the Jacksons truly feel about their late loved one. You are out of line, period. You also need to chill out. Carrying a torch of hate for Mike's family, as if you knew HIM personally, as if he'd approve of you shitting on the very people he loved (regardless of their ups and downs they had with each other, just like ANY FAMILY) is stupid as f*ck!

Let me get my popcorn ready for the next episode, because you'll rant again, like clockwork... :crackingup: :hysterical: :lmao:

Whos%20MAD%20lol_zpsshvss9qp.jpg

I declare it as my opinion as well that any 'tribute' song she sings about MJ is contrived and fake and not genuine.. Just my opinion.. Now I do feel I will watch 3T's reality show tomorrow on Lifetime because I feel those young men loved MJ unconditionally. They have always spoken of him with so much love and respect and talked about how much he helped them. They are sincere and genuine, unlike their aunt.

Can't stand Michael fans like you who hate on his family for no reason. Michael would be so proud of such fans. Yeah Michael and his family had their issues sometimes but those things happen between family members. I'm sure that at the end of the day Michael loved his family and they loved and still love him too.

ALL families have problems. The ONLY differences is people talk about the Jacksons and they can careless about us (non famous people).

Back