The Great Forever
After You Fall
Broken Hearts Heal
Night
No Sleeep
Black Eagle
Gon' B Alright

Unbreakable.jpg

This album is indeed her best since "The Velvet Rope." My immediate favorites are "Unbreakable," "BURNITUP," "Dammn Baby," "The Great Forever," "Broken Hearts Heal," "Dream Maker/Europhia," "No Sleeep."

This album sound really good you go Janet got to get it. My favors are No Sleep,Broken Hearts Heal, 2 B Loved and Burnitup with Missy Elliott.

The Great Forever is one of the most beautiful song lyrics I've heard in a long time, I love the front cover she looks like a nubian queen on it. Thanks Janet for making the great forever song.
I don't know about the rest of the album, I have no immediate interest in it but I wish her very well.

Ubreakable: "And what I share with you / Ever sacred, everlasting / The greatest love for me / I love you / And it's pure / And it will endure / The world can't break down / The connection / Cause our love is divine / And it's unbreakable"

Burn It Up: "When the DJ play this we gon' dance like no one's watching / Hey Mr DJ bump the track and won't you turn it up / I'ma dance all night and I don't care who's out there watching us / Just give me that fire, I'ma show you how to burn it up"

Damn Baby: "You gotta get up off that grey line / And can't nobody tell you / What you can't do"

The Great Forever: "It's sad when you take such a beautiful thing / Blow it up and call it the news / It's not ok still I hope that one day / You'll find the great forever too"

Shoulda Known Better: "We won't accept excuses / We tolerate no abuses"

After You Fall: "Who's gonna be there / After you fall / I will"

Broken Hearts Heal: "But our love ain't no material thing / Inshaallah, see you in the next life"

Night: "Cross the other side of bliss / Proof that Heaven does exist"

No Sleep: "48 hours in love, It oughta be a weekend marathon / So you better get ready, my king, cause I'm a be the queen of insomnia / Stay wide awake for every moment we spend together / Cause every second you're away feels like forever"

Dream Maker: "And I'm never giving up / Because I wanna master love / Cause the world is just so beautiful / I just wanna see it come to life"

2 B Loved: "Everybody wants to feel needed / Everybody needs to feel loved"

Black Eagle: "Come outtta the shadows into the light / Free to imagine the future you like / Soaring above all of your boundaries / Yes the day will come", "I'm singing this love song to show my support / To the beautiful people who have been ignored"

Back