Thank You #MJJCFam

Gaz

Owner And Founder
Staff member
Country
United-Kingdom
Guy's I really don't do this enough :( , I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and everyone of you for standing by MJJCommunity and making it what it is in these quiet to be expected times, yes I built the thing and continually update add and develop it but it's without doubt all to waste if you guy's were not here. Putting anything aside what you think thought love or hate of me (I'm sure some think I'm an ass hahaha) I am just a passionate for MJ humble english fella who just wants to give you guys the best and a place to call home to celebrate Michael, that is all.

So again my thanks go to you all for sticking by MJJCommunity - for me its a fact that without you guys MJJC would be nothing And I mean that, so pats on the backs all round (y) ;) :) xx

Regards
Gaz

Yeah but you are our ass and we love and appreciate everything you do to keep this place going, plus all the ish you get around and about on our behalf. :D

:blush: You're welcome Gaz (y)

Well, this is my HOME and only when MJJC was 'out' for a day or so, did I realized how MUCH I missed this place and a profound feeling of 'loss' washed over me. :blush:

So I'll return my Thanks to you for creating this beautiful HOME simple called MJJCommunity :wub:

Lots of :love: to you and the #MJJCFam ?

#MJJC4EVER
#MichaelJackson
#MJJC

I wish neverland was my home.. I guess this will have to do ;)

Of course Im kidding, this site is the best thing I could ever wish for.
Thanks a lot Gaz. You are amazing and keep up the good work!

Go MJJCFam!

Michael-Jackson-32197498063.jpeg

Thanks Gaz... please never lose your love & power in creating this small world

"Because the people who are crazy enough to think
they can change the world,
Are the ones who do."

:bow::cheeky:

Last edited:
Many thanks Gaz :D

I must say, ever since I found this site, it has made me soo happy to finally find and talk to people who share my love for MJ :D Keep doing what you're doing Gaz! - it is much appreciated (y) I am very proud to be part of the MJJC

tumblr_m8q2u2708a1ql0f88_1_.gif

Thanks to you Gaz, for make possible that people around the wold have a place were to share and celebrate our beloved MAN .
:clapping:(y)

Gaz you are the best :bow:(y) you have gave me a place where i can call home. A light to keep you warm when the night wind blow.

My family forever #MJJCFAM

GAZ, I know it's tough sometimes to keep things going.. Especially without Michael here and all that 'drama' that goes along with it. Just know that your years of dedication does not go unappreciated. I've been a part of MJJC (mjjf back in the day) for a long time now, and though my visits have gone in waves, sometimes posting like crazy, and time frames I did not come around... I'll never be leave!! This is my MJ home!

Back