What unreleased songs have you heard the most?

MJInTheMirror

Proud Member
I've heard I'm So Blue, We've had Enough, Sunset Driver and Hot Street the most probably. I'm So Blue is actually my most heard song on my phone, but that is because I just recently copied the songs from his original CDs on my phone. So what unreleased songs have you heard the most?

'In The Back', I enjoy it very much! It's a great masterpiece! The composition, the way he uses his voice, the production, the arrangements, MINDBLOWING! Can't get enough of it!

I agree! It's one of the most heard after the others I named. I love it, there are so many great unreleased songs!

^^wow!!! Very true. That must be one of the reasons I like it so much!!

And now it will run thru my head the rest of the day. :)

I'm So Blue beyond a doubt. Ranks as my absolute favorite Michael Jackson song.

I also listen to the StarGate version of A Place With No Name frequently. Same with the original version of Loving You.

I've heard I'm So Blue, We've had Enough, Sunset Driver and Hot Street the most probably. I'm So Blue is actually my most heard song on my phone, but that is because I just recently copied the songs from his original CDs on my phone. So what unreleased songs have you heard the most?

They are all released now except for Hot Street. The title of the thread is misleading a little.

For me:
Released outside of studio albums: Al Capone, Price Of Fame...
Unreleased: If You Don't Love Me & I Am A Loser

They are all released now except for Hot Street. The title of the thread is misleading a little.

For me:
Released outside of studio albums: Al Capone, Price Of Fame...
Unreleased: If You Don't Love Me & I Am A Loser

I counted the songs in the studio albums as the released and the unreleased would be every song that isn't in any studio album.

For me it is only 5 songs:

Al Capone
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Got The Hots
Abortion Papers
Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Out of those songs on that list. Do You Know Where Your Children Are and Abortion Papers I have played more times than any other unreleased songs of his. Once I get done listening to them. I need to hear them again. Because they are just so very addictive. I'm surprise that so far I am the only fan on here that has listen to them the most. When those songs are so very amazing to listen to them. So are the other 3 songs.

We've Had Enough is on constant repeat on my phone and laptop. Damn, that song is great. I wish the public knew this song. This song deserves the attention.

Serious Effect and Work That Body is also worth mentioning. I wish he worked on those songs and put them on the Dangerous album.

I think the song I've listened to the most is "If you don't love me", I don't know what it is, but there is something about the song that just drives me man! haha :p

Is We've Had Enough really an unreleased song? Michael released it on The Ultimate Collection over a decade ago... although I suppose it was previously unreleased up until that point.

For me though, it used to be the 2010 mixes of DYKWYCA and STTR, as well as APWNN (that had like, 70 plays on my iTunes before I downloaded Xscape off iTunes). For songs that are actually unreleased as of this moment, it's a tie between She Got It and Niteline.

Carousel
Al Capone
Sunset Driver
Serious Effect
Cheater
Price Of Fame

Ooooohnm..... this is tough.

Well I'm one of the unknown kind. In other words, I love the unreleased stuff. But in this case, I'd say any song from tge Dangerous era. You see more people, including me, loving the demos, outtakes, alternatives, etc. I love this unreleased era. Some of my favorite songs came from this era.

Cheater! Wow. To me this song is one of MJ's absolute best songs! It's so groovey, infectious and loose. I absolutely adore it.

Love never felt like this before
Chicago
Don't be messing round
Fly away
Al Capone
Price of Fame
Abortion Papers
For all time

All great songs and of course my favourite and most listened to - Blue gangsta

Monkey business, Cheater, Streetwalker, Slave to the rhythm & For all time are such amazing songs imo, I might love & listen to them more than some of the songs that did make the cut for those albums.. they're amongst my all time faves! :yes:

Other songs that are definitely on my list of 'most listened to' are Sunset driver, Blue gangsta, Work that body, Do you know where your children are, Loving you, Scared of the moon, Price of fame, I'm so blue & Free.. I seem to love the 'unreleased' songs just as much as the songs on his studio albums, lol

I don't know which one I heard the most, but I think I love Cheater and Sunset Driver the most. Monkey Business, For All Time too.

Cheater! Wow. To me this song is one of MJ's absolute best songs! It's so groovey, infectious and loose. I absolutely adore it.

How could I forget about Cheater?! And Hot Street too... I wish Hot Street was on the Thriller album.

Unreleased tracks would be the ones that have yet to be released on album, cd, cassette or digital.

That said, I'd have to say Hot Street, She Got It, & To Satisfy You

I Am A Loser is my number one favorite unreleased song. I would love to hear it fully remastered one day, though that might never happen.

Back