New Black or White Behind the Scenes Snippet!

They left many precious and funnier parts out of the Black Or White making off in the Dangerous The Short Films we have. Michael can't be more adorable! :girl_aww: :girl_love:

Loves the snippets that are coming out. I love seeing the behind the scenes footage.
Lol..That one girl though, looks like she's trying hard for him.

Oh man
Thats gone straight to my heart
I loved that clip. I loved seeing Michael's smile again,and him in that white shirt on the set of Black or White.
Brings it all back when I first started michaelin' :')

I've genuinely never been so infatuated by any other male before.. It's so interesting how intrigued I have always been by every movement, every gesture, the voice.. It can only be explained with one word... MAGIC!

True, it's all magic we won't see this level of awe ever,ever,again in this life time :'(
Thanks Michael x

Loves the snippets that are coming out. I love seeing the behind the scenes footage.
Lol..That one girl though, looks like she's trying hard for him.
That girl had me cracked up. She's determined to get to that party Michael's supposedly giving.

200.gif

You have to give her credit for determination. :hysterical:

Thanks respect77. It reminds me of an expression someone here used in a Ghosts behind the scenes thread: "switch on". Or something like that. The way he goes from the cute James Bond sentence to serious showmanship. :)

Back