Balmain and H&M Collection

barbee0715

Proud Member
I first noticed Balmain in 2008 or 2009 when Michael was wearing his stuff-but this new collection has been making big news lately-everytime I open my news feed there's an article about it. And they all mention Michael's influence on it-in fact, it's WAY OBVIOUS NOW.

Even their designer, Olivier Rousteing has that "Dangerous" Michael look.

Thought I would open this thread in case any interesting articles about it come over-one good thing is that I have similar military jackets and dresses with shoulder pads already in my closet. LOL.

I wish I could find another quick vid showing the mens wear side-you all would be amazed how much this looks like Michael's stuff-the red leather, the military, the beading, etc. etc. but all I could find were people rioting to buy it.
I don't know if the draw is Kendall Jenner/Gigi Hadid modeling it, or people trying to buy it and resell it on ebay. :)

Oh, by the way-I have been trying to figure out who Gigi Hadid even is because I keep seeing her name everywhere-she's friends with the Kardashians but her mother is married to David Foster (and they're on a reality show too) and her dad is the real estate tycoon that rented the Carrollwood house to Michael. No wonder the Jacksons are doing a reality show-that's the main employer anymore in Hollywood.

Back