James Bond Girl LÉA SEYDOUX talks about her love of Michael Jackson in November VOGUE

Victory2004

Proud Member
BOND GIRL LÉA SEYDOUX TALKS ABOUT HER LOVE OF MICHAEL JACKSON IN NOVEMBER VOGUE

NOVEMBER 7, 2015

allthingsmichaeledit1.jpg

French actress and model Léa Seydoux plays an intelligent and very sensitive doctor in the new James Bond flickSpectre, which premiered in theaters on November 6th.

In the November 2015 issue of of Vogue UK, Léa reveals that her love for dancing started because of the King of Pop. She talks at length about her admiration for Michael Jackson (“I am a huge fan”), how she’s read his biography over and over, and is impressed by how someone so shy and quiet in daily life could be such an extrovert performer.

In a 2012 interview with the Hollywood Reporter, Lea says, “Yes, I’m very shy. Michael Jackson has always fascinated me – he was the biggest star in the world and he was shy. I’m a little bit…very shy.”

11311168_946759688716030_1276896143_n.jpg

Seydoux once said that her dream birthday party guests would be: Frierich Nietzsche, Michael Jackson, Charlie Chaplin, Marie Callas and Serge Gainsbourg.

She even admitted on her official website that she has practiced some of Michael’s choreography!

The November issue of Vogue UK is on sale now.
vogue-nov-15-lea-seydoux-b_320x480.jpg

http://vallieegirl67...november-vogue/

Last edited:
Back