Announcement : Schocking END of blog Michael Jackson Vindication 2.0

ILoveHIStory

Proud Member
Announcement To Our Readers
November 12, 2015
by lynande51
I am leaving the blog and will no longer write for it. I will not comment on the stories posted on them. The posts that I have written to date will be left as they are.

This is a personal decision but not made entirely on my own. Something that has been ongoing online has crossed over to my private life and that is all I will be saying at this time.

https://michaeljacksonvindication2.wordpress.com/

Her detailed research will be sorely missed..........

:cry::cry::cry:

About The Blog

As all the readers of Vindicating Michael know the blog has been closed to comments. The administrator of VMJ has decided that she cannot continue writing, at least for the time being, if and when she changes her mind we hope to make the happy announcement here as well.

David and I will be transferring his and my posts from the former blog to this one.We will be under construction so to speal for the time being. This may take sometime because it will have to be done one post at a time but we will continue with the summaries of the testimonies to keep things flowing.

In the meantime feel free to comment about articles that you have read on VMJ of your interest as you can still read them and copy and paste the particular section of your interest. Here is hoping we can all help each other in the daunting task of continuing the Michael Jackson Vindication.

For now, let’s watch what made this great man the greatest entertainer of all time and remember what an astounding human being he was.

BUT

STILL UPDATED BLOG - https://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/

Last edited:
I don't understand it. So is it VMJ (Helena) or VMJ 2.0 (Lynn and David) who will stop writing?

ETA: Oh, okay, I see that it is Lynn. I guess haters' stalking against her became too much. I see they are still attacking her in the comment section in their usual vulgar way. This is why fans IMO should not engage with haters directly. These are crazy cyberbullies, some are really psychotic. Just focus on your work and ignore the haters.

Last edited:
Sad to hear this hope their come back soon you are right Respect77 you have to ignore the haters and go on with your work these ppls are really crazy.:(

Ppls really hate the true i just do not understand it how can you hate a person that much it say in the bible we are to love one others just break my heart to see this against one person. Michael has showing nothing but love to this world and to have been treat like this was so wrong. God hate ugly and those who have done Michael Jackson wrong their day is coming that harsh to said but it is true.

Last edited:
I remember a couple of years back she said was receiving death threats and said the FBI had become involved. Maybe something similar is happening again but I really hope it's not.

What a terrible shame. And they even abuse her in the comments on the blog still. Deeming her to be a nut when they spend their time hating on somebody they don't like (MJ) and making numerous aliases to spread their nonsense. They should take a look at themselves.

I don't understand it. So is it VMJ (Helena) or VMJ 2.0 (Lynn and David) who will stop writing?

ETA: Oh, okay, I see that it is Lynn. I guess haters' stalking against her became too much. I see they are still attacking her in the comment section in their usual vulgar way. This is why fans IMO should not engage with haters directly. These are crazy cyberbullies, some are really psychotic. Just focus on your work and ignore the haters.

And yet they say it's the MJ fans who attack others. :smilerolleyes:

What a terrible shame. And they even abuse her in the comments on the blog still. Deeming her to be a nut when they spend their time hating on somebody they don't like (MJ) and making numerous aliases to spread their nonsense. They should take a look at themselves.

And yet they say it's the MJ fans who attack others. :smilerolleyes:

She did a great job. As for those who attacked her, what else is new when it comes to the internet. Those are just fools looking for something to do and I bet they go around doing that kind of nonsense to many celebs and people. They are internet trolls. If you do not like someone, you are NOT going to spend that much time hating. This reminds me of the reporter who had people trashing her until she wanted to commit suicide. The station was able to track down some of those haters; and guess what, they were stupid little brats who worked in fast food places in their teens. When they were confronted, they acted stupid and did not want to be on camera and one who did speak said he did it just for fun. You have to learn to read comments and learn based on the response and reaction on who is who. I can almost tell by writing if someone is serious or just being stupid.

Back