Michael Jackson The Legacy Tour 2016

Re: What in thee entire f word!

:eek: I can't believe it, I actually feel sick now :puke:

Didn't they try to sell this once before? There was a big outrage then too and now they are trying again? SMH

Bwhahahahahahahahaha!!!!! They really think they will sell tickets with that so called impseronator who cant sing for the life of him?!!!!!

Yeh keep dreaming "legacy tour" ppl!

They really are thick lol

My reaction to that clip (and impersonators in general) WTF...

Thatsthatbs_zps8f6df970.jpg

There are some impersonators that i like that can sing and dance

but they just had to choose the most unlikely mj impersonator who they thought would trick people into buying tickets for the show - sorry aint gonna work lol

I see the same company is doing it with Elvis as well. This video is on their channel as well:

It's one thing that there are companies that are specialized in impersonators of famous people. However, what I find really disappointing is, that some of MJ's collaborators lend support to this BS and on top of that they act like this is similar to the real MJ and the real experience. This is just freaking disrespectful and it's a very bitter blow coming from people like LaVelle, Brad Buxer and Michael Prince.

Wait, I can't watch the video right away. Can someone pls let me know if this is Estate backed?

Wait, I can't watch the video right away. Can someone pls let me know if this is Estate backed?

I don't think so. It seems to be a private company who does impersonator tours. The really shocking thing is that some of MJ's collaborators (LaVelle Smith, Michael Prince, Brad Buxer) support it and say things in the video like this is like seeing the real MJ live. WTF?

Yes we had allready a thread. And Michael Prince saying Michael would not have approved the Cirque-Shows but this is the real thing where fans can feel MJ. This terrible show was that what Michael Prince, Brad Buxer called their secret project where they are working for years

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/134225-Michael-Jackson-Legacy-Tour-to-start

It just shows that literally no one around MJ can be trusted. Everyone seems to have an agenda.

What the actual f*ck.. I can't believe the things these guys are saying! How on earth are you gonna talk about Michael's legacy, while saying some other dude can do exactly the same and have the same impact on people..?! If anyone should know there is no such thing as the 'next Michael' it should be them! They've actually been saying that for years, and now this? What a huge disappointment:no:

It's the same as the video promo that was posted a year ago, right?

Tacky and disappointing...

The laughter at the end of the YT clip isn't Vincent Price...it is Michael laughing from his grave........

No authenticity to see (or hear) here, so moving along quickly. Very disappointed in the former 'MJ' people involved in this.

"...If you know it's a lie
Then you will swear it
If you give it with guilt
Then you will bear it
If it's taking a chance
Then you will dare it
You'll do anything for money..."

Nobody can ever replace Michael Jackson.Period.

I remember when some of the same people tried to do something similar a few years back, but with Carlo Riley. To be honest, it seemed to have better production values than this, but went nowhere.

All I can say is :smilerolleyes: really.
It doesn't surprise me one bit cause all the 'MJ' people around him are only interested in the dough. :doh:
It's simply BIG Business hey to 'rip' off fans.
There will NEVER be another MJ that is like 'the real thing' that is just some 'promo BS' to get this whole 'show' on the road.

:pirate:

Edit: Guys, I just changed the title into something more 'appropriate' ;) Carry on!

Re: Michael Jackson The legacy Tour 2016

"There are so many fans that are Michael Jackson fanatics and guess what? They've never seen him live!"

Yes... and seeing this show won't change that, douche.

Some Ppl will say any old crap when a few €£$ is put under their nose. embarassing

This sure looks like the same clip from the same guys from a year or two ago.
Quite pathetic and they really underestimate fans. I guess this is their chance to make big money again.

These guys act like he's easily replaceable and that makes me really angry. It's over, guys. He's gone. Absolutely shameful.

If we want to watch him live, watch Yokohama or Wembley. Watch Victory on YouTube.

I watched the Elvis one and the guy is pretty good. But I'm not intimately familiar with Elvis's voice. And I wouldn't buy a ticket to that either.

If their gonna try and promote such garbage can they not get imitators who can at least sing? Jeez..
Guess they can join the long line of people trying to cash in on the man.

This sure looks like the same clip from the same guys from a year or two ago.
Quite pathetic and they really underestimate fans. I guess this is their chance to make big money again.

These guys act like he's easily replaceable and that makes me really angry. It's over, guys. He's gone. Absolutely shameful.

If we want to watch him live, watch Yokohama or Wembley. Watch Victory on YouTube.

I watched the Elvis one and the guy is pretty good. But I'm not intimately familiar with Elvis's voice. And I wouldn't buy a ticket to that either.

Watching pre-recorded videos of him performing isn't the same as actually seeing him in person...

I don't mind tribute shows too much as long as the impersonator is fine, but the one in this video... don't know if I like him that much. =/

What is this crap? Go see Thriller Live, something that Michael actually gave his blessing to.

Wow.

Wow.......

Just...... Wow.......

No.

What is this crap? Go see Thriller Live, something that Michael actually gave his blessing to.

I saw thiller live not too long ago and i enjoyed it , it was enjoyable

Watching pre-recorded videos of him performing isn't the same as actually seeing him in person...

She meant seeing him live as in Mike being the one actually performing, not an impersonator. :smilerolleyes:
If you haven't seen him perform in person, then that's the best you're going to get.

I'd rather see a "hologram" concert than an impersonator

I'd rather see a "hologram" concert than an impersonator

I agree same here. I never saw MJ in person but when i play one of his concert i feel i am there.

I'd rather a cgi...I'd feel a tad better

Back