Price of Fame Pepsi Commercial - Was the performance filmed?

innuendo141

Proud Member
Country
Ireland
I'm pretty sure most if not all of us have seen the recent Price of Fame Pepsi Commercial that was put together before the Bad re-recording was used.

I just came across an article I had in my phone that states that Michael was filming the performance part of the Price of Fame commercial. Does anyone have any information about whether there is any known footage of this? There is nothing to suggest from the photos used in the article that they are not from the Bad performance.

IMG_20150611_230334.jpg

That's interesting...you know there were 2 different performances,this when he starts off & then only to appear right bk on stage at the end with a new suit & possibly a new song. So they might just have the wrong pic but that performance is definitely bad. I can't see him lip sync to price of fame lyrics...BUT looking at the picture above, he looks completely different from the version were used to & his hair is totally different there so it could've been 2 different shoots

That's interesting...you know there were 2 different performances,this when he starts off & then only to appear right bk on stage at the end with a new suit & possibly a new song. So they might just have the wrong pic but that performance is definitely bad. I can't see him lip sync to price of fame lyrics...BUT looking at the picture above, he looks completely different from the version were used to & his hair is totally different there so it could've been 2 different shoots

You make a great point, how did I oversee that Michael lands on the stage for the end of the commercial...

Lol i had to think about what was just released vs that 1 & him on skis popped on my mind 1st

"Pictures from the set" sounds like this was written before the ad was finalized.
So the infos they had probably were not fully up-to-date.
They had the new photos but not the info that Price Of Fame had been replaced.

I was mesmerized with the version of this topic in Pepsi commercial format . Besides images CHASE not seen before .

Back