X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Victory2004

Proud Member
Teaser Posters
xmen_apocalypse_poster.jpg
xmenapocalypse3.jpg
Trailer

Last edited:
I enjoyed it. Not as good as the previous one but still good. In my opinion X-Men movies started to get really good when First Class was released. Everything after it has been great. X-Men 2 is good but I thought the first 3 were average at the time. The first Wolverine movie was horrible.

I enjoyed it. Not as good as the previous one but still good. In my opinion X-Men movies started to get really good when First Class was released. Everything after it has been great. X-Men 2 is good but I thought the first 3 were average at the time. The first Wolverine movie was horrible.
I still love the first 2, 3 admittedly the weakest of the original trilogy but still liked it, agreed the ORIGINS film was horrible but the second WOLVERINE film was a vast improvement (extended cut is even better), love FIRST CLASS & DAYS OF FUTURE PAST.

Loved X-Men Apocalypse, but then again the X-Men have always been my favorite superhero team. Caught a couple of MJ references too, which was a plus. :D

Spoiler Video (Don't watch unless you've seen the film or don't care to have a movie ruined for you. You've been warned.)

I still love the first 2, 3 admittedly the weakest of the original trilogy but still liked it, agreed the ORIGINS film was horrible but the second WOLVERINE film was a vast improvement (extended cut is even better), love FIRST CLASS & DAYS OF FUTURE PAST.

I agree about The Wolverine. I watched it again yesterday. It's so much better than the first one. It just gets bad near the end and they ruined Silver Samurai. For some stupid reason they had to make him a huge CGI robot. This would have been awesome:

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/31599/802054-silver_samuria_00.jpg

Last edited:
I agree about The Wolverine. I watched it again yesterday. It's so much better than the first one. It just gets bad near the end and they ruined Silver Samurai. For some stupid reason they had to make him a huge CGI robot. This would have been awesome:

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/31599/802054-silver_samuria_00.jpg
Didn't think the last 20 mins were bad, just it broke from the rest of the tone of the film. I was still entertained by it and it felt like they were thinking "Ok, we gotta have some over the top fight scene or fans are gonna be pissed."

Agreed again, its not a trainwreck like Batman vs superman but its not really anything special, just adequate is the word. I felt the wolvie sequence was a bit tacked on & you could tell Hugh wasnt ripped like before . I dont think the new storm and jean are as hot halle and famke . I think both solo wolverine movies sucked, maybe the third one is the charm. I seen early set photos with Patrick stewart who always elevates every film when hes on screen

Galactus123;4179204 said:
‘X-Men: The New Mutants’ Seemingly Confirmed For May Shoot In Montreal:
http://omegaunderground.com/2016/12/18/x-men-new-mutants-seemingly-confirmed-may-shoot-montreal/

So a new X-Men movie is on the way. I hope it will be as good as the previous ones.

I want to see them beat Magneto like this:
[video=youtube;x5-JVvCrGC8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5-JVvCrGC8[/video]

:D
Josh Boone who directed THE FAULT IN OUR STARS is writing and directing the film. We shall see.

I missed Hugh Jackman in the movie that played just a cameo. The movie is what I expected it to be. It's a great action movie.

We got a total of THREE X-Men related films next year. NEW MUTANTS on April 13, 2018, DEADPOOL 2 on June 1, 2018 and X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX on November 2, 2018.

Back