Michael Jackson Zombie Movie: Yay or Nay?

rainless

Proud Member
I actually heard about this movie when it first came out.

http://igg.me/at/FhJAEw-hPRM/x/12514955

At the time I thought it was COMPLETELY distasteful. But now they're trying to bring the film to the U.S. and I watched the interview with the producers of the movie. They talked about how the film was being completely blocked "at every turn" from a worldwide release. I think... at worst... it's in poor taste... but I'm pretty much COMPLETELY anti-censorship.

So, as a Michael Jackson fan, I'm kind of torn. Am I against censorship or for a movie that disrespects Michael's legacy. (Even though I have to admit the song sounds pretty good...)

What say you?

**** NO!!!!! enough with these outrageous movie ideas already!! :doh:

It looks like some sort of skit from a mickey taking sketch show. 'I'm coming back', 'I'm coming back'... how distasteful. And 'we need your help to put the King back on his throne'... 1, he was never off it. 2, How on earth is a small film, that the general public will never hear of, going to put MJ 'back on his throne' exactly?

I don't feel like clicking on a link leading to nonsense. Can someone just tell me the concept of this "movie" ?

^^It looks like Michael comes back from the dead to fight the illuminati. Idiotic.
Can't believe somebody wasted good money to make it in the first place.

To be honest zombies never really intrigued me.. reason why I've still even haven't seen walking dead.. I hear it's amazing but I just have never gotten down with the zombie thing!! IDK why.. I did like 'I am Legend' though.. I think the story was very untraditional.

Michael had zombies on Thriller, I think that's enough... Of course unless there was a complete different take on zombies... Now if Michael were in a film like I am Legend I would absolutely love that... In fact that scene when Will Smith felt so alone he was talking to the manikin - I thought of MICHAEL..

...I just watched that vid on the link.. I give it a Hell no! that is so stupid.... it's strange that would even be an option for a tasteful move to make... That's some sh*t they'd pull on South Park or something..

You know the thing that gets me about this. It's not just that they made a very stupid, cheap movie-it's that they're targeting gullible Michael fans for money to distribute the film in the name of free speech.
There are sadly people who will give them money.

NAY! NAY! NAY! NAY!....Nya! That film is crap. No respect at all.

To be honest zombies never really intrigued me.. reason why I've still even haven't seen walking dead.. I hear it's amazing but I just have never gotten down with the zombie thing!! IDK why.. I did like 'I am Legend' though.. I think the story was very untraditional.

Michael had zombies on Thriller, I think that's enough... Of course unless there was a complete different take on zombies... Now if Michael were in a film like I am Legend I would absolutely love that... In fact that scene when Will Smith felt so alone he was talking to the manikin - I thought of MICHAEL..

zombies bore the crap outta me :yawn: except for Michael. Michael is a sexy zombie (in Thriller) :wub: he can eat my brain any day :woohoo:

To be honest zombies never really intrigued me.. reason why I've still even haven't seen walking dead

The Walking Dead is more about the living, not the dead. The "walkers" (what they call zombies) are just the effect of the virus that kicked off the apocalypse.

Slight derailing of thread over, lol! Carry on... :hysterical:

Moonwalks%20away%20from%20topic_zpsr8pg3t7h.jpg

^ hmmmm sounds like something a Zombie would say

lol

So disrespectful on so many levels. I can't believe they're expecting people to raise 30 grand for this garbage.

I honestly don't care if it gets released or not (and I probably won't watch it anyway), but I agree that plot sounds pretty dumb and lame.

Back