Randy Jackson's declaration against MJ Estate Executors

Bubs

Proud Member
I somehow missed this bit when I was browsing what documents were filed

12/04/2015 Motion (PETITIONER'S MOTION IN LIMINE RE STANDING AND VALIDITY OF WILL ... )
Filed by Attorney for Petitioner

Ivy, this is still El-Amin case and dare I ask what the heck? Is El-Amin claiming fake will (is he Randy's pal?) as part of their claim?

Re: MJ Estate Probate Notes

CXK2x7wUkAAwVrt.jpg

filed in december 2015

full declaration

CYMHZ1nU0AArHmQ.jpg

CYMHaVyUwAAFFFi.jpg

CYMHan3UwAABzHy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks marc. I take it this is the old declaration. Gotta laugh at how rj tries to act like he was in mjs life and actually had a clue. 10/10 for B.S gaul steven

Elusive, I think it is new declaration from Randy and it was filed
12/15/2015 Declaration - Probate (RANDY JACKSON )
Filed by Attorney for Respondent

On the first page it says Hon Maria F. Stratton, she is the judge overseeing El-Amin case.
Secondly it says at bottom of the page "Declaration of RJ in opposition to motion in limine."
Petitioners (estate)were seeking that motion in limine and the other party is respondent.
I think it means Estate wants the court the cut the crap and stick with the issue on hand, whereas poor poor Randy cannot help himself and wants to get involved.
Maybe Randy's declarations sounds like old one, but I think thats because he sings the old tune:cheeky:

Funny that Randy says "from that point until the time he died, Michael continued to express extremely negatively feelings about Mr Branca..."

He should know that because he (with other family members) was watching all that from outside of MJ gates because MJ didn't want to let him in :giggle:

Marc, do you have the whole declaration?

Last edited:

^^OK, thanks anyway. Although it is not full declaration, but it did provide some laughs:D

Randy must have forgotten his bible studies and is still looking to pot of gold from the end of the rainbow.

Ivy, do you have more info regarding this case B268857 in 2nd Appellate District

Last edited:

Cheers bubs Yeah its newly filed but i wondered if its the old one thats just been rehashed or hes actually gone to the trouble of creating another "tight nit" b.s fantasy novel.

No I don't have any information about the appellate case.

I personally don't see these as much news. El-Amin case is about to go to trial and every side is trying to bring some negative points (validity of the will, Bain's release etc.) and the other side is trying to exclude those stuff from the trial. Regardless it doesn't affect the main issue much here. The point has always been if these people have a share of MJ Company or not.

Re: Men Claim Share of Michael Jackson's Estate (Broderick Morris and Quadree El-Amin)

No I don't have any information about the appellate case.

I personally don't see these as much news. El-Amin case is about to go to trial and every side is trying to bring some negative points (validity of the will, Bain's release etc.) and the other side is trying to exclude those stuff from the trial. Regardless it doesn't affect the main issue much here. The point has always been if these people have a share of MJ Company or not.

Marc posted that RJ declaration came from that certain twitter account and I had to check the account if I find the full declaration.
She wrote this about that case appeal:
TWIGGY ?@MJHOAXLIVE Dec 26
John Branca is being challenged in the courts downtown LA next week re:
"Validity of the Will". I'll be there!

I think she went ahead of herself or something, as to me it doesn't seem to be about validity of the Will but Branca and McClain appealing against judge Stratton's decision of certain thing relating to El-Amin case.

Ps, what is Bain's release thingy?

Re: Men Claim Share of Michael Jackson's Estate (Broderick Morris and Quadree El-Amin)

It's not about the validity of the will. It's just an argument they (seem like) to bring.

Allow me to recap.

Estate filed a 850 motion at probate court asking the court to determine the ownership of MJ Company. El-Amin et al has a civil case about the same matter as well. Civil case has been put on hold pending the outcome of the probate case.

As far as I can see & understand the will and the validity issue is brought up to argue that Executors doesn't have a standing to bring the 850 motion - if you believe they weren't supposed to be Executors. If you ask me, it's an irrelevant long shot. This isn't the first time someone tried the same argument. Both Mann and HTWF tried it and both were shut down. Because none of those people are in a position to challenge the will and the executors.

Consider the source of the information and effect of their bias on their interpretation. This is a case about if these people are entitled to a percentage of MJ Company. It's not a case about validity of the will.

And yes the significance of this lawsuit is that, TII was done under MJ Company and they are basically asking for 15% of income from TII.

Note: Bain's release is the document she signed saying MJ didn't owe her anything during her firing. That's what made her lose her initial lawsuit - the lawsuit when she asked 15% from the deals she brought in as a manager.

Marc posted that RJ declaration came from that certain twitter account and I had to check the account if I find the full declaration.
She wrote this about that case appeal:
TWIGGY ?@MJHOAXLIVE Dec 26
John Branca is being challenged in the courts downtown LA next week re:
"Validity of the Will". I'll be there!

I think she went ahead of herself or something, as to me it doesn't seem to be about validity of the Will but Branca and McClain appealing against judge Stratton's decision of certain thing relating to El-Amin case.

Ps, what is Bain's release thingy?

My favorite was the "different judge" part and what they think it implies. ;)

"John Branca is being challenged in the courts downtown LA next week re:
"Validity of the Will". DIFFERENT JUDGE!"

My favorite was the "different judge" part and what they think it implies. ;)

"John Branca is being challenged in the courts downtown LA next week re:
"Validity of the Will". DIFFERENT JUDGE!"

It is always funny when they use capital letters like screaming to other people:)
Those hoaxers aren't following various cases because otherwise they would know Stratton being judge on El-Amin case.

On different note, if Randy puts all that excess energy towards working for his own career (chasing MJ's millions is no career) he would be well set of for life. It must be killing him because year after year there are reports how much Michael's estate is making money, and he has no part of sharing any of it.

Last edited:

Considering what "brother" steven did to mj over the years why dont these "fans" hate on steven as they hate on branca or is there agenda just the same as the families and they arent actually mj supporters but jackson family supporters?

Mod note: Given this declaration has been started making rounds on the social media, we decided a dedicated thread to discuss it would be better. Hence this thread. Feel free to discuss it.

Is it possible to get that declaration posted here so we can rip it apart and do some mullin' over of Randy's mental state?

Is it possible to get that declaration posted here so we can rip it apart and do some mullin' over of Randy's mental state?

Added to the second post in full. It only has 7 points.

I don't understand why Randy isn't touring with his brothers? Stressing over Mike's will/estate isn't doing his health any favors, either. Didn't he have a heart attack months after Mike died?

Blah...randy needs a mental health check. Michael avoided him like the plague in his last few years.
So he's not qualified to talk about michaels wishes imo.

Oh my freakin god randy is starting ish again???? :doh:

Seriously randy stop!

I don't understand why Randy isn't touring with his brothers? Stressing over Mike's will/estate isn't doing his health any favors, either. Didn't he have a heart attack months after Mike died?

The rest of the bros prob think hes a nut job aswell .His heart attack was as real as katherines stroke

Oh, you got to love how Randy declares "from that point, until the time he dies, MJ continued to express extremely negative feeling about Mr Branca".

How would he know? After his trial or by 2006 MJ found out that Randy's plan to take him to cleaners (which MJ also testified) and I believe MJ had severed any ties with Randy by then.

Bodyguards also wrote about Randy's infamous gatecrashing incident, so MJ didn't even want to see him. That was Elisabeth T 75th birthday, which was Feb 2007.

MJ refused to attend Joe and Katherine's anniversary thingy in 2009 if Randy was there, so in the end, Randy wasn't there.

I would loved to ask Randy if MJ refused to see him, did MJ call him (despite not wanting to see him) every now and then to tell him how much he hates Branca:)

You know what I wish? I wish the Jackson brothers would just forget about MJ and do their own thing, start putting out new material and stop with this bull crap.

Bubs;f4128349 said:
Oh, you got to love how Randy declares "from that point, until the time he dies, MJ continued to express extremely negative feeling about Mr Branca".

How would he know? After his trial or by 2006 MJ found out that Randy's plan to take him to cleaners (which MJ also testified) and I believe MJ had severed any ties with Randy by then.

Bodyguards also wrote about Randy's infamous gatecrashing incident, so MJ didn't even want to see him. That was Elisabeth T 75th birthday, which was Feb 2007.

MJ refused to attend Joe and Katherine's anniversary thingy in 2009 if Randy was there, so in the end, Randy wasn't there.

I would loved to ask Randy if MJ refused to see him, did MJ call him (despite not wanting to see him) every now and then to tell him how much he hates Branca:)

That's too funny.

That's too funny.

I really want to ask that, but then again didn't Jermaine say MJ didn't have mobile phone? Maybe MJ sent telepathic messages to Randy telling him "I hate Branca and do not say his name around me", despite Randy not even allowed anywhere near MJ:scratch:

I don't know anything about recent events involving Randy, but he was involved in Michael's affairs around 2003, personally asking Tom Mesereau to represent Michael after Geragos was fired.

MJ served ties with him immediately after the trial. He actually did not wait until he got his passport back from Santa Barbara Police Department. From that time he had never had anything to do with Randy except through courts and litigation. MJ warned his babies of "certain people and their ways" Randy no question was one of those certain people.

In all RJ's declarations and rants and talk about documents, there is one that he has never ever come up with and it's the one where MJ put anyone with the last name of Jackson as an executor for his estate. No new or old lawyers can ever say that happened, so he just needs to give it up.

Michael knew what he was doing by naming Branca and McClain as the executors of his Estate, why can't he f*cking over it? If any of the Jacksons were in charge, the Estate would be in bankrupcy and they wouldn't have paid his debts. Randall himself caused his relationship with his brother to be estranged by stealing from him and betrayed him in the most vulnerable amd unfair time of his life.

Back