Teens Play and React to Michael Jackson's Moonwalker Genesis Game

Zack44

Proud Member
There's a popular show series of reaction videos on Youtube hosted by a chanel called The Fine Bros. where they get random kids, teens, elders, and parents to react to all types of stuff on the internet and from the past. On their second channel, they just released a video where teenagers react to the Genesis game Moonwalker and then watch the trailer for the movie. I thought it was interesting, so I recommend that you guys check it out too!

:lol: that was brilliant :rollin: love their comments...kinda made me want to play the game now, I remember playing it on my brothers commodore 64 when I was a kid

Always lovely to hear kids(especially the one in the plaid shirt) making ' little kid' and 'nose' jokes.

It's odd to me that these things don't ever die.

Well, on a high note, maybe they'll go watch Moonwalker.

It was interesting, but yeah the jokes are getting old real fast.

Always lovely to hear kids(especially the one in the plaid shirt) making ' little kid' and 'nose' jokes.

Well, that's why the motto is "F the press, Michael you're the best"

Heh, one of the girls in that video is actually my cousin. She's been in a few of those videos. I don't know what her opinion of Michael is or if she is a fan because I don't see her very often, but if she isn't, I hope she will be now. :p

But the majority of them were nice and enjoyed the game.

My fave comment

Trailer: ''He comes from a place. From beyond the stars''
Girl: ''From beyond the stars? That's how cool he is''

Heh, one of the girls in that video is actually my cousin. She's been in a few of those videos. I don't know what her opinion of Michael is or if she is a fan because I don't see her very often, but if she isn't, I hope she will be now. :p

Which one?

Hopefully the next generation of kids won't need to make those jokes!!!

But the majority of them were nice and enjoyed the game.

My fave comment

Trailer: ''He comes from a place. From beyond the stars''
Girl: ''From beyond the stars? That's how cool he is''
yeah, I just focus on the comments that were positive, and ignore the negative ones. people will always make those kind of comments about him, it will never go away, but I just ignore it + I try to stay positive in general, which is why I didn't feel a need to give those negative comments in the video any attention :D
anyway, I love the comments about the dogs in the game, that was so funny :lol:

There's a popular show series of reaction videos on Youtube hosted by a chanel called The Fine Bros. where they get random kids, teens, elders, and parents to react to all types of stuff on the internet and from the past. On their second channel, they just released a video where teenagers react to the Genesis game Moonwalker and then watch the trailer for the movie. I thought it was interesting, so I recommend that you guys check it out too!

Thanks Zack for posting that. It was very interesting to see. Although some may be bothered by the comments of one of the boys (and rightfully so), I'd say the 1/6 ratio is pretty awesome. Expecting that the entire universe to recognize Michael's innocence and appreciate his art is a bit less than realistic. Seeing the game like that was rather cool as well. I was aware of it, but never seen it "in action" nor ever played it. Not even Michael's name and involvement could get me into games lol. What did the game designers have against dogs btw? He shouldn't have kicked them like that, poor creatures :p

I've discovered this YouTube channel myself a few weeks ago. Spent an entire evening goin' over their videos, especially the ones with kids and the elderly and the ones with the don't laugh or smile dares. They are awesome :D

What did the game designers have against dogs btw? He shouldn't have kicked them like that, poor creatures :p
that's nothing. you should see the game Carmageddon, you run both people and animals over with your car, and there's blood everywhere. fun game!! :yes:

In Grand Theft Auto, you can do that and pick up prostitutes. GTA is really popular with kids.

yeah, I know, but in GTA, you get in trouble if you do those kind of things like run people over, or breaking the law in general. so it's not as fun. in Carmageddon it's the object, and you get rewarded for running people/animals over

Sad to see the nose and kid jokes. But on the plus side they all clearly enjoyed playing it!

Which reminds me, for any local MJ fans on here, I hear there's a bar opening in Glasgow on King Street that will have an original Moonwalker arcade machine in it.

I'm not a gamer, but would be interested in trying to play that game. Is it still available and what gaming system is easiest to operate (Playstation, Xbox or Wii)?

That was a great video ! They all really appreciated it, some reactions are really funny ! I'm glad REACT made them try this game :)
I played it once it was fun ! The 8-bits remixes of Michael's song are so great and I love the gameplay, simple, but so nice at the same time !

Shame about the d1ck with the tie on. Including him was a moronic move. He comes across as a really arrogant tw@t.

Eeeep! Just popped into this thread and saw I can play. :D I'm gonna loose badly but I'll be smiling...

If Sarah, Sheila or anyone else is interested, I figured out how to open doors. You're in front of the door and you click up arrow but I still don't know how to go upstairs... :sigh:

I still have this game on Sega Mega Drive.

Last edited:
If Sarah, Sheila or anyone else is interested, I figured out how to open doors. You're in front of the door and you click up arrow but I still don't know how to go upstairs... :sigh:

Thanks! As I predicted I managed to have Mike beaten up right from the beginning but managed to get it together. I was watching videos of the game and saw one set of wooden stairs at the end that he goes up. I was too focused on the silver looking one in the middle.

You can actually moonwalk in the game. You need to press down and back at the same time if I remember right. I could be wrong.

Angry Video Game Nerd did great review about the game:

It was done before Michael's death. He is a fan.

Back