Great quotes from others about MJ.

Psychoniff

Proud Member
Please post great quotes about MJ and is music from other musicians, producers, celebs, sportspeople, critics, journalist etc

"In This album (HIStory) he's angry, he's frustrated, he's had a rotten couple of years, he felt persecuted, and that comes out in the music. I like him angry, you know you can't have him cute all his life." - Rick Sky (music journalist), BBC Essentials Series

P I like him angry, you know you can't have him cute all his life." - Rick Sky (music journalist), BBC Essentials Series
Michael was always cute, even when he was angry

my favorite:
f28f88af4be27c619b277078000b0195.jpg

Psychoniff;4130827 said:
Please post great quotes about MJ and is music from other musicians, producers, celebs, sportspeople, critics, journalist etc

“The dictionary should contain another word that means ‘great, superb, professional, energetic, entertaining’, and that word should be ‘michael-jackson’” (Coati Mundi from ‘Kid Creole & The Coconuts’, 1984)

“He [MJ] is the biggest male artist in history” (Michelle from 'Destiny’s Child', 2001)

“Michael was certainly one of the pioneers in the entire music video field” (Matt Forger)

“He [MJ] had a huge sign on the wall that said ‘No B-Sides’, and that read very deeply into my spirit” (Natalie ‘The Floacist’ Stewart from ‘Floetry‘, 2010)

“Another fantastic song [‘Whatever Happens’] that showed Michael’s musical versatility” (J.R. LeMar)

“You write the songs that make the whole world dance” (Liza Minnelli, 2002)

“He [MJ] is the best, there's no other artist at his level, and I worked with many” (Rodney Jerkins)

“All over America, millions of people look up to you as an example” (Ronald Reagan, 1984)

“I think this album [‘Invincible’] is fantastic… the production is something else” (Ali Campbell from ‘UB40’)

“I don’t think we’ll ever see any man like Michael again” (Bruce Swedien, Full Sail University)

“A thousand years from now, when the history of popular music is examined, no single performer will be as remembered and celebrated as Michael Jackson” (Prince Albert, Monte Carlo 2000)

"The greatest, biggest pop-cultural figure of all time, arguably bigger than Jesus Christ, is Michael Jackson."

Kanye West said that in an interview a few years back for his long form music video Runaway when he discussed the use of Michael's imagery in the film. I also recall he once said something along the lines of, if there was no Michael Jackson there'd be no Kanye West.

I know someone once said:
"There are stars, There are superstars, there are mega stars, then there is Michael Jackson"

For me it was easy, marry him obviously! :D

"You know how you either grow up in a Michael Jackson house or a Prince house? For me it was Michael Jackson. I could never decide whether I wanted to be Michael Jackson or marry him. I don't care what people say about him now because he's a f*****g genius. That's it - the end!" -Amy Winehouse

"Michael Jackson has a very good heart. He was crying when he was giving me the award, 'cause his mind went back over the early days." -James Brown

Back