Why Michael Jackson was alone (youtube) Very very sad

wonderouzdj2

Proud Member
??This is very sad,i don't think I'd ever want fame. They put you up there to only tear you down limb from limb. I'm glad he doesn't have to deal with any of this or anything else in this way anymore!

I still feel myself busting out crying watching this. I dont if its the music in the back or how feel for him & what he had to go through
https://youtu.be/ofsu641j_Ok

Re: Very very sad

Indeed, that is the 'sad' part of Fame. The part that a lot just are 'blind' too. :blush:

It reminds of a scene in front of Hamleys in 1997 during the HIStory tour. Michael just wanted to go shopping and yet it turned into a whole circus and I witnessed how he had to 'crawl' to his car.

Okay, I was there but I felt so torn and sad that to see everyone so wild and willing to get a piece of him. The rest of the day, I didn't follow Michael anymore. I somehow felt guilty to just have 'witnessed' the BAD side of fame.

I truly wish that people would see artists as 'humans' too instead of treating them like 'products'.

As Michael said in the 'outtake' of the interview. "They force you to be different" :eek:

Thanks for the 'heartfelt' topic!

Yeah, I think treating people that way is horrible. That's probably also why "Price of Fame" is one of my fave tracks from "Bad 25" - too many celebs either die or leave the business, because 95% of the mass media doesn't care. I think there should be jail time for reporters crossing that line in the US, just like similar laws overseas.

Re: Very very sad

Indeed, that is the 'sad' part of Fame. The part that a lot just are 'blind' too. :blush:

It reminds of a scene in front of Hamleys in 1997 during the HIStory tour. Michael just wanted to go shopping and yet it turned into a whole circus and I witnessed how he had to 'crawl' to his car.

Okay, I was there but I felt so torn and sad that to see everyone so wild and willing to get a piece of him. The rest of the day, I didn't follow Michael anymore. I somehow felt guilty to just have 'witnessed' the BAD side of fame.

I truly wish that people would see artists as 'humans' too instead of treating them like 'products'.

As Michael said in the 'outtake' of the interview. "They force you to be different" :eek:

Thanks for the 'heartfelt' topic!
It's so hard..smh man

It is very sad to watch because he was alone everytime i see that video my heart just break.:(

Back