Michael and Lisa Marie Discussion (Positive Thread)

InvincibleMJ

Proud Member
This thread is dedicated to Michael and Lisa Marie's relationship throughout the years and general discussion about them. Share and discuss your favorite moments, pictures & stories of Michael and Lisa Marie.

DISCLAIMER: The thread is not for fighting so hate is not welcome. Respect the rules or stay out.

Then let me tell you about the history and purpose of this thread, because it seems to me that people still do not get it.

On any given MJ board LMP seems to be a controversial issue (especially among female fans as I see it - and I do have my theory as to why that is). Most of the time you are not able to have any meaningful conversation about her or her relationship with MJ because usually it turns into a huge bash fest of hers. Even if she just mentions MJ in an interview - even if it is in a positive way - a lot of these MJ fans will jump on her to bash her ("why did she even mention him? didn't she say she won't ever talk about him again?" "she only wants to get attention by mentioning him" etc.) or find fault in her in any petty way. This makes any conversation about her for people who empathize with her impossible. To the extent that many fans left MJ boards for that reason and created their own specific forums where such things can be discussed in peace. So for that reason this thread was created with the specific purpose of it being for fans who do not want that kind of drama in this one thread and want to discuss her without that constant negativity and constantly going in circles about her past supposed "sins" against MJ (which IMO are way exaggerated by her haters). I have no idea why it is so freaking difficult to respect that. You can shade and bash her all you want - just do it in another thread.

Clarification from MJJC owner:

I have now moved this thread to the Michael Mania section, as it is about MJ but predominantly about him and Lisa to, and guys leave your hate at the door, general MJJC rules apply here - if you want to hate on LMP take it to the 'In The Hood' threads.

And yes I have given permission for this thread to exist as like it not she is a part of MJ's history and has relevance here - surely we can have thread's on topics like this without it going into a bash fest, especially as there are already lets bash Lisa thread here.

What we have to do is accept not everyone hates her and wants her buried under our patios, thus as I have done since the inception of this place - I cater for all, you guys just need to accept that and go to the threads what are right for what ever opinions it is you have, and let those who differ from yours have their space.

Carry on peeps....

Thanks
Gaz
4jnk6.jpg

29bftj7.jpg

2iibaxd.jpg

November 1992
vz7l7n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Michael & Lisa Marie Pictures thread 1992-1998 (Hate is not welcome)

Six Flags Amusement Park (1995)

(Click to enlarge)

This thread is dedicated to pictures & stories of Michael and LMP before, while and after their marriage.

The thread is not for fighting so haters are not welcome. Share your favorite pictures and stories or stay out.

4jnk6.jpg

29bftj7.jpg

2iibaxd.jpg

November 1992
vz7l7n.jpg

Love seeing pictures of Lisa Marie and Michael. They were such a cute couple! Thank you for starting the thread.

eZKUUT.jpg

DB0UmT.jpg

This one is sweet

10o4gtj.jpg

Love seeing pictures of Lisa Marie and Michael. They were such a cute couple! Thank you for starting the thread.

same here :yes: and my pleasure :wub:

^^That is sweet. Loved Lisa Marie's hats. She looked great.

Michael-Lisa-michael-jackson-and-lisa-marie-25392141-600-800.png

Yes, YES, yes!

tumblr_mb4fzz6sXk1r41be8o6_250.gif

:D

i watched this so many times after Mike died and Lisa did Oprah...

I thought the rules at the beginning of this thread were clear. There are topics dedicated to the criticism of LMP. You can bump one of them up if you want to discuss these things. This thread is NOT for that. Is that really so hard to respect?

Last edited by a moderator:

What's the deal? I thought this thread was strictly for pictures of them and not commentary. I have my own opinions on this, but this is not the time or place.
I keep that to myself and look/comment on the pictures. Only.

I thought the rules at the beginning of this thread were clear. There are topics dedicated to the criticism of LMP. You can bump one of them up if you want to discuss these things. This thread is NOT for that. Is that really so hard to respect?

Yes, the topic of this thread is clear. If you can't handle it don't be a part of it.

Thread is now cleaned - Keep it clean. :)

This thread is dedicated to pictures & stories of Michael and LMP before, during and after their marriage.

The thread is not for fighting so haters are not welcome. Share your favorite pictures and stories or stay out.

Delete. Darn cell phone. :(

I always feel so jealous of Lisa lol but damn, they looked so good together :wild:

I think these are from St. Jude children hospital 1994

tumblr_lwtoaoTF2l1r8cwh7o1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lwtoaoTF2l1r8cwh7o2_r1_250.gif

Back on topic.

mrpphotos136773-michael-jackson.jpg

tumblr_lt3snb9bUm1qgkrqfo1_500.jpg

LOL @ Lisa wearing Michael's pants. :p

tumblr_mejj3wpxHT1rmwjgao1_r1_500.png

Back