Michael and Debbie Rowe Married With Children; Can You Feel The Love!

AliCat

Proud Member
michael-jackson-and-debbie-rowe-when-they-were-in-love.jpg

0_762d6_e105ade9_L.jpg

mj-debbies-wedding-dr-metzger-as-the-best-man.jpg

The-Wedding-michael-jackson-and-debbie-rowe-33485612-427-392.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Debbie-Rowe-debbie-rowe-33617451-500-279.jpg

6_gtmp.jpg

Debbie and Michael met in the 80's, so I could see the pic being real, in that respect. I'm just glad that in Michael's marriage to Debbie the Scientologist's stayed out of it. hehehe

L-O-V-E-Deb-MJ-4ever-michael-jackson-and-debbie-rowe-21470071-360-360.jpg

Yeaahhhhhh, I can feel the love for the large pay out he gave her for being his surrogate, woooo hoooo!! I can also feel the love she expressed when (shortly after he died) her first concern was making sure that large pay out arrangement would be honored.

Yeah, that's love alright... :hysterical:

Cinderellaughhh_zps81cdbd17.gif

^^^No by that I mean that ring makes him even more attractive (if that's possible). I love seeing him wear it.

Last edited:
Is this picture of Michael and Debbie real? Or a photoshop. It kinda looks like a picture of Michael when he was with Safechuck's mother to me.
(Debbie looks really cute)

Amazing how much Paris looks like her mother.

It's real.

Yeaahhhhhh, I can feel the love for the large pay out he gave her for being his surrogate, woooo hoooo!! I can also feel the love she expressed when (shortly after he died) her first concern was making sure that large pay out arrangement would be honored.

Any woman who becomes divorced from her husband is entitled to a settlement. Particularly if she gives him sole custody of her children. She gave up a lot to help him to become a parent. Her life was drastically changed forever. I think it's unreasonable of people to blame her for accepting a settlement. It has been rumoured that it was Michael who wanted to make sure that she was properly compensated and that she would have some way of creating a life for herself/having a livelihood.....just like the sweetheart and the magnanimous guy that he was.

Any woman who becomes divorced from her husband is entitled to a settlement. Particularly if she gives him sole custody of her children. She gave up a lot to help him to become a parent. Her life was drastically changed forever. I think it's unreasonable of people to blame her for accepting a settlement. It has been rumoured that it was Michael who wanted to make sure that she was properly compensated and that she would have some way of creating a life for herself/having a livelihood.....just like the sweetheart and the magnanimous guy that he was.

Actually all ex wives aren't entitled to or get monetary settlements when a marriage ends. Debbie didn't do what any other woman agreeing to be a surrogate has done. This was a business arrangement. She didn't sacrifice anything; she did what she was paid to do. Was it nice? Yes, but to spin it like some Disney fairytale is ridiculous at best. Blanket's surrogate did the exact same thing for Mike, yet she isn't romanticized. Hell, we don't even know who she is! As it should have been for both surrogates.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Actually all ex wives aren't entitled to or get monetary settlements when a marriage ends. Debbie didn't do what any other woman agreeing to be a surrogate has done. This was a business arrangement. She didn't sacrifice anything; she did what she was paid to do. Was it nice? Yes, but to spin it like some Disney fairytale is ridiculous at best. Blanket's surrogate did the exact same thing for Mike, yet she isn't romanticized. Hell, we don't even know who she is! As it should have been for both surrogates.

what do you mean surrogate??? did they not have sex, and the kids that way, that's what Michael said anyway??? have I missed something? :eek:hno:

what do you mean surrogate??? did they not have sex, and the kids that way, that's what Michael said anyway??? have I missed something? :eek:hno:
Who said anything about sex? The paid arrangement was for her to birth him children and she did. She rented her womb; that's what surrogates do and she was well compensated for it. She's no different than Blanket's birth mother.

“One of the best things to do is… what I think…When you love someone… don’ t you ever wake up in the middle of the night and just… look at ’em? And see the beauty. I mean that’s… peace. That’… calm. That’s, that’s how that person is. You know you don’t see the stress of the day or what’s going on, you know. And I could sit and stare at him for hours. Cause it was calm."

Debbie Rowe 2003

MJ+1983+sleeping+1.jpg

Who said anything about sex? The paid arrangement was for her to birth him children and she did. She rented her womb; that's what surrogates do and she was well compensated for it. She's no different than Blanket's birth mother.

yes now I understand, it was a misunderstanding :D I did not know he had paid her, that's what I was confused about

Last edited:
Michael-Jackson-Debbie-Rowe-RARE-debbie-rowe-32245394-500-398.jpg

At the very least...the Scientologist's weren't invited to this wedding. Why Lisa had her ex brother in law and his wife, both Scientologist's at her wedding to Michael Jackson sure smacks of that organization running the show. Priscilla Presley making the claim that she didn't know about her daughter marrying Michael Jackson...yeah! right. Give me a break. That whole sham of a wedding was a set up for Michael by that organization of Scientology!

51hqP2SpeWL._SL300_.jpg

Deborah Chang, an attorney for Jackson's family, showed jurors a photo of Rowe riding her Harley Davidson with Michael on the back, still in makeup while shooting his "Ghost" video at Van Nuys Airport. The day it was taken, Rowe said, she told the singer she needed to talk to him alone, without the ubiquitous film crew that followed him.

"You're going to be a dad," she told him. "He ran around the tarmac screaming."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-debbie-rowe-michael-jackson-20130816-story.html

debbie-and-mj-on-a-bike.jpg

Now when we watch the "Ghosts" short film, we can think about when Debbie Rowe told Michael he was going to be a Dad, while he was filming, "Ghosts."

331861_1261207545420_459_300.jpg

LOVE-DEB-MJ-4ever-michael-jackson-and-debbie-rowe-21470248-500-240.jpg

And while Michael worked for 6 weeks on the set of the filming of "Ghosts," at the Van Nuys Airport, in the spring of 1996, Debbie announced she was pregnant with their first child, Prince!

I'm sorry to hear of Debbie's health report of having breast cancer. Debbie was at Paris's 18th birthday party that Katherine Jackson hosted back in April. Paul McCartney's wife, Linda, died back in 1998 of breast cancer and Paul's mother also died when Paul was just 14 yrs. old. I wish Debbie the best!

On April 28, 2005, Debbie Rowe testified for Michael Jackson and had nothing but good things to say about him, even though they were already divorced. Unlike the first ex wife, who is now in rehab, ordered by Child Protective Services to do so, because Lisa has a drinking problem and a drug addiction problem. It seems the custody battle with husband number 4 may help us understand better of why Michael Jackson and Lisa never had children. Debbie Rowe is a class act!

Not sure about "love" but for me personally Debbie Rowe gave Michael children, something that we all know made him extremely happy, and for that Debbie is a-okay with me.
AFAIK she's also never said anything shady or bad about Michael either, nor did she do anything bad to him (correct me if I'm wrong).
I wish her and Blanket's mom nothing but the best. :)

Last edited:
It makes me laugh how some people try to reduce Debbie to just being a surrogate. Yeah, right, and you marry a surrogate LOL. A surrogate never has any parenting rights, etc. Debbie had them until she divorced Michael, she could easily fight him in court for custody and loads of money, alimony etc, whatever she wanted. If she didn't have feelings for him, that's what she would have done. I put Debbie much higher than LMP, and always will. She was the one who sacrifieced a lot to make Michael happy and make his dream of parenthood a reality. Michael would be a bastard if he left her on her own, with nothing after they divorced. It is only human that he made sure she was taken care of, could lead a normal life and move on. Paris said that herself, just accept it and move on yourself.

If it is true that we all have a twin, then I have found Debbie Rowe's -

It is a really cute commercial and I hope one day Debbie Rowe sees it!

Back